Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

She's been Desantis'd, she's not moving any further up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

bullets are cheaper than training. You soft coastal elites wouldn’t understand making the tough decisions.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

ok whoa holy poo poo it was an actual puppy?! what the gently caress

Buddykins go to the newsstand

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
seriously - you cannot recover from this. no one will support you doing blatantly evil disgusting poo poo like this because others will see you as supporting a person who does that poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
then again, joe biden.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

if you don't know how to handle a dog who turns out to be hard to train, has a high fear response, lots of anxiety....

you re-home the loving dog. half your state would have adopted it.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Buddykins posted:

seriously - you cannot recover from this. no one will support you doing blatantly evil disgusting poo poo like this because others will see you as supporting a person who does that poo poo

She killed the dog because it was doing zoomies during a hunt. It's an untrained puppy! It's supposed to do zoomies!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

You can recover from any scandal in 2024 but not if you’re a disposable nobody. It’s their job to be thrown away when convenient

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I also grew up in a rural area and believe it or not had the same thing happen as Kristi

dog we got as a puppy broke into our chicken coop and killed all but one of the chickens

and guess what, we didn’t shoot the dog, we gave it over to a rescue

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
congrats on the new bed a.lo

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
when my parents had their second child they sent our dog to a nice big farm where it got to run around all day with the other animals and it lived a long happy life but I wasn’t allowed to visit it

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I still think this is the most plausible reason Noem is telling us this now:

https://twitter.com/juliealdermanb/status/1783855608778637356

"Like a dog!"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is going to of course be heard in private, as early as today, saying how bad it was she killed her dog, and say it in the funniest way possible!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

TotalHell posted:

I also grew up in a rural area and believe it or not had the same thing happen as Kristi

dog we got as a puppy broke into our chicken coop and killed all but one of the chickens

Exactly.

Tell me, in your rural youth, was your mom also worth $19 million dollars? People don't realize that hunting is critical to keeping the family fed and clothed in hides.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

TotalHell posted:

On the other hand, I've just remembered, Far From the Madding Crowd

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

hmmmmm the local bar theater is just alternating the mummy and alien all day and I DO have a buncha weed….

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
lmao watching BK discover politicians are demons was a good chuckle

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

The Nastier Nate posted:

I bet Mitt Romney is pissed cause of all the poo poo he got for putting a dog in a crate and it arriving safely at their destination

lol i forgot about this. psycho poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
the only politician i know is my big wet orange fat gently caress criminal president and thats all i need

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
her thinking this would increase her chances of being VP is legit psychopath poo poo.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://x.com/oozyooh/status/1784165090939245028?s=46

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

her thinking this would increase her chances of being VP is legit psychopath poo poo.

She doesn't understand Trump one bit.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hehe

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

the only politician i know is my big wet orange fat gently caress criminal president and thats all i need

that’s because he’s the only “human” to hold office in decades and it’s because he is the only president to provide mass material relief to citizens in the same length of time.

libs hate this one quick trick to be in the history books!

but he wasn’t done there, he also tried to coup the USA, a feat of which even the most dyed-in-the-wool confederate secessionist could only dream.

he is everything and nothing, the mind-without-mind, the zen, the Buddha, he is vintage and new, the wheel turning upon itself.

we have spent untold eons in the crucible of creation and HE (your favorite president) is the pinnacle of what god can achieve in this mortal kiln.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Buddykins posted:

was about to say this. rural people make it a point of pride to put animals down themselves and be "tough" about it

I've had to put down animals. They all had names, they all answered to those names, they all were great animals. Even the rooster, whose name was Dipshit, because he kept trying to murder me for collecting eggs, because that's just what a rooster named dipshit should do. He broke both legs trying to attack me one day and there's nothing to do for that with a chicken except make his pain go away.

I'm pretty drat rural, too.

It isn't a point of pride so much as normalizing it for anyone who's sane out here. If we cried our eyes out every time we had to put down an animal, there's some years that we'd do nothing but cry. There's disease outbreak that happens, poorly formed newborns, etc. It sucks, but the vast majority of us care. It's just, we also understand there's drat little we can do beyond what we've already done. We talk about that time the cow got its leg stuck in a 1" gap in the fence and completely shredded itself and say what good steak she made because otherwise we'd lose our minds. It's the same kind of gallows humor and talk that medical folks have and use to hold on with.

We don't take untrained hunting puppies out to a pit and blow their brains out.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I've had to put down animals. They all had names, they all answered to those names, they all were great animals. Even the rooster, whose name was Dipshit, because he kept trying to murder me for collecting eggs, because that's just what a rooster named dipshit should do. He broke both legs trying to attack me one day and there's nothing to do for that with a chicken except make his pain go away.

I'm pretty drat rural, too.

It isn't a point of pride so much as normalizing it for anyone who's sane out here. If we cried our eyes out every time we had to put down an animal, there's some years that we'd do nothing but cry. There's disease outbreak that happens, poorly formed newborns, etc. It sucks, but the vast majority of us care. It's just, we also understand there's drat little we can do beyond what we've already done. We talk about that time the cow got its leg stuck in a 1" gap in the fence and completely shredded itself and say what good steak she made because otherwise we'd lose our minds. It's the same kind of gallows humor and talk that medical folks have and use to hold on with.

We don't take untrained hunting puppies out to a pit and blow their brains out.

and this is why you’ll never be president

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Buddykins posted:

ok whoa holy poo poo it was an actual puppy?! what the gently caress

https://x.com/runosep/status/1784275955076174261?s=46

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

lmao

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SYQ.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

I bet Mitt Romney is pissed cause of all the poo poo he got for putting a dog in a crate and it arriving safely at their destination

Ah I remember that poo poo. My parents were super into him instead of well, all the racist slurs they slung at Obama. I told them I'd watch them rot in a state nursing home if they voted for the dog abuser. They voted for nobody that year. It was so weird.

eta:

Red Baron posted:

and this is why you’ll never be president

Well let me just gun up and go hammer down these goat kids.

Fluffy Bunnies has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Apr 27, 2024

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/kenbone18/status/1783920810656170365

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://x.com/esjesjesj/status/1784275559767240959?s=46

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol at the drum

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I play my drum for them ra-Ho-Ho-Ho-wa

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Red Baron posted:

don’t eat the poo poo-covered plants, eat the thing that does the making GBS threads

this is the CEO mindset you lack

Eat field workers?? Strange

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://x.com/ratlimit/status/1784204547176485114?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
what kind of insane person pours a beer into a non chilled glass