Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

lumpentroll posted:

yes. what are you gonna do about it?

loving nothing!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7358712061787999534

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I feel like that isn't how it's all worked out exactly

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 minutes!
learning that emfive dips his salads in toxic chemical waste before serving... interesting

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

learning that emfive dips his salads in toxic chemical waste before serving... interesting

just wait until you learn what he does to his pasta

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmao classic trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I hate how badly they are treating him

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
left for an hour and come back to rodent patrol. The dog has lost track of it but has determined that the sentence is death and is actively working to carry it out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Citizen posted:

left for an hour and come back to rodent patrol. The dog has lost track of it but has determined that the sentence is death and is actively working to carry it out

i am pro-rat and take no pleasure in reporting this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

William Bear posted:

I still think this is the most plausible reason Noem is telling us this now:

https://twitter.com/juliealdermanb/status/1783855608778637356

"Like a dog!"

Trump may be a sociopath but he absolutely understands how this looks to the audience

Apr 7, 2003

Joementum posted:

i am pro-rat and take no pleasure in reporting this

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
last seen running under the fridge, but not currently visible under the fridge. Crawling up the back of the fridge? Elsewhere in the house? Ran out the back door 12ft away? who knows!

Is it even a rodent? dont know! it has been described as fast brown blur, and I'm assuming not rabbit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/philipglass/status/1283854000392151041

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Gone

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1283853974798557184/pu/vid/480x480/6k2FwqelKhAA-zhH.mp4?tag=10

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Concerning

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

a.lo posted:

Cops get to shoot dogs why not a governor? is it because she is a woman?

#ItsHerTurn

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/WTIBull/status/1784272646542139640

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

FREE HIM

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

a visionary, a prophet, the speaker of divine will

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I am about to eat so many hot wings, the world is not prepared but I know that Donald will guide me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Future senator and her owner

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
this happened a couple hours ago:

My gf, who is healthily apolitical, told me that every year she makes a little drawing of a someone who she likes or makes her laugh and puts it on her christmas tree. Last December was some singer or something. She asked that I think of someone. But my brain isnt good because of cspam. So I looked at her and said "washed up psycho bette midler" and she said "what?" lol. So i said "sorry it's a trump quote" . and then she kind of rolls her eyes or somthing and says ok well who would you want as an ornament on the tree? and i just kinda looked at her knowingly. and she then she realized i was thinking trump and said "no.......no come on" and i did the trump hands and said "BYE BYE!" lol. then she said how about someone else and i said "how about slavoj zizke" and she said who? and i showed her a video of him lol and she said "fine i'd prefer trump"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

thehandtruck posted:

My gf, who is healthily apolitical, told me that every year she makes a little drawing of a someone who she likes or makes her laugh and puts it on her christmas tree. Last December was some singer or something. She asked that I think of someone. But my brain isnt good because of cspam. So I looked at her and said "washed up psycho bette midler" and she said "what?" lol. So i said "sorry it's a trump quote" . and then she kind of rolls her eyes or somthing and says ok well who would you want as an ornament on the tree? and i just kinda looked at her knowingly. and she then she realized i was thinking trump and said "no.......no come on" and i did the trump hands and said "BYE BYE!" lol. then she said how about someone else and i said "how about slavoj zizke" and she said who? and i showed her a video of him lol and she said "fine i'd prefer trump"

thish ish… *lip smacking* thish ish the core of hideology

Apr 7, 2003

thehandtruck posted:

My wife was eating a chocolate crème donut and got some on her face and I told her “you look like Schnorkles.” I had to explain the story of the airplane that eats dog turds.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife was eating a chocolate crème donut and got some on her face and I told her “you look like Schnorkles.” I had to explain the story of the airplane that eats dog turds.

Pathetic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

thehandtruck posted:

This is funny

This is pathetic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

loving love a spring reverb

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

finally some good news

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

This is pathetic
gently caress you!!!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

you spoke of the forums lore using audible words

mods, this is permaban material

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

never speak of posting in real life, this is the code, our creed, and you violated it (among many other crimes)

justice must be meted out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/pete_irons87206/status/1784357614429569289

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

lol at saying any of our online names out loud

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lol Icarus Syndrome is real, and strong, and my friend

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

a.lo posted:

Pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU