Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
“I post on the dead, gay comedy forum, something awful dot com.”

- words of the totally deranged, beyond salvation, uttered from behind the very gates of hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao i haven't even told my therapist about Posting

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Never post in real life

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i probably will at some point though because getting to tell him, "yeah, so hillary clinton was running a CIA scheme in Benghazi to ship gun to Al Qaeda in Syria and a state department employee with a bad tattoo died, so i was made a moderator and spent my birthday one year editing dozens of pictures of cartoon ponies with prolapsed anuses out of posts" during a therapy session would be.... interesting

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Joementum posted:

Therapy is just E/N for newbs, OP.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

only perfect posting here

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Joementum posted:

i probably will at some point though because getting to tell him, "yeah, so hillary clinton was running a CIA scheme in Benghazi to ship gun to Al Qaeda in Syria and a state department employee with a bad tattoo died, so i was made a moderator and spent my birthday one year editing dozens of pictures of cartoon ponies with prolapsed anuses out of posts" during a therapy session would be.... interesting

Therapist leans back, exhales, taps her pen on the notepad.

"...I...*sigh*...I am protected."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

pillsburysoldier posted:

i would immediately leave

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

this gets you indicted

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Just discuss legendary SA moment groverhaus - bing bong, so simple!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Every day I look at my face in the mirror and the only thing that keeps me from ending it all is saying out loud buddykins go to the dentist

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

lmao

having a therapist who posts in D&D but you are a CSPAM person

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"so anyway, an offsite forum of nazis doxxed me while i was on vacation..."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
i had the hootington dream again...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"i spent the next four years arguing about whether Juche Thought was better than Hoxhaism after we drove the Ron Paul guys out, but that got shut down because a guy posted pictures of his poorly built house..."

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Joementum posted:

"i spent the next four years arguing about whether Juche Thought was better than Hoxhaism after we drove the Ron Paul guys out, but that got shut down because a guy posted pictures of his poorly built house..."

Explain how Caro became a millionaire

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Those who oppose President Trump face ridicule and shame

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

when I find funny things here and want to share them with my wife or friends I pretend I found them elsewhere

no one knows about posting

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

TotalHell posted:

when I find funny things here and want to share them with my wife or friends I pretend I found them elsewhere

this is the way I use the PYF forum

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Red Baron posted:

you spoke of the forums lore using audible words

mods, this is permaban material

I think if I ever uttered out loud to my spouse forums lore it would be too much internet

hell, like 2 years ago she said “ hey remember something awful in college?” as I metaphorically tugged my collar I replied”yeah I still read the forums”.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Red Baron posted:

- words of the totally deranged, beyond salvation, uttered from behind the very gates of hell

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
trying to explain this is not possible. When im seeing another new trump drop and im laughing at my phone like a moron whenever someone asks "what are you reading" I have to just say "nothing" or "stupid poo poo" when its just a picture of donald trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Red Baron posted:

lmao

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Red Baron posted:

imagine speaking of posting to a loved one

to anyone

shameful

"Ohh ... put the rats down, dear, and tell me another Forums story!"

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Red Baron posted:

lmao

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Explain how Caro became a millionaire

That guy was on NPR. I think it was last year.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Red Baron posted:

lmao

Just mock them for stanning Koos Group and, before Koos, Party Plane Jones.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Joementum posted:

and then I had a weird gnostic phase

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

You brought this up before. Clearly you want to tell them.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
solid gold,

irrelevant

it is

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

TotalHell posted:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Red Baron posted:

Yes, and

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305906786408480770?lang=en

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
You can't recommend this place because the other person would read the glenn thread or some poo poo and you'd look deranged. But I would not be embarrassed about the trump thread, chess thread, bike thread etc.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Salt Fish posted:

You can't recommend this place because the other person would read the glenn thread or some poo poo and you'd look deranged. But I would not be embarrassed about the trump thread, chess thread, bike thread etc.

:dafuq:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/okaygreatfine/status/1783886620006961522?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug