Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

rules lawyering in my congress?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

lmao trump would just walk in, look around the room, and immediately walk out. the man can’t even solve an umbrella

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lmfao never saw this one before

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
Jesus that Le Creuset tower in the corner of the dining room is so PFC

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's drat fine crockery though

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
idc if this has been posted already

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

we used to have culture

https://x.com/robinconline/status/1780680871651242043?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

now we dont. because of woke

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

RATM kept yelling at me to Wake Up but I want to back to sleep

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1780939779288207525

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

mexi posted:

lmao trump would just walk in, look around the room, and immediately walk out. the man can’t even solve an umbrella

So you're saying he'd be the best at escape rooms?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

colonelwest posted:

he hasn’t been fed in over two hours, it’s a full blown feline famine

Just another feline famine
Wish it wouldn't happen

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

sorry judge lady, too many crimes at once

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1780945087360270614

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

wow completely owned her EPIC

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Healthcare please

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

mad.radhu posted:

Healthcare please

Nah I'd rather see sick burns and epic tweets

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shageletic posted:

I just read about how Fury Road w a s supposed to have an ancient Mel Gibson instead of Tom Hardy originally. Hard to imagine esp with how awful Mel is but it makes sense if you squint, like him being older than Furiousa. Again gently caress Mel Gibson.

hollwood forgave Mel Gibson, and more importantly, so did jesus

why cant you?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I’d make a joke about AI-generated names, but this is too stupid even for an AI

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

hollwood forgave Mel Gibson, and more importantly, so did jesus

why cant you?

me? i prefer the old testament

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Grats on the new sister, Octavian, Torsten, and Titan Invictus!

This is that family that plans to have 8 kids, and then for all of their descendants to each have 8 kids until there are billions of them.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 14:33 on Apr 18, 2024

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Naming my future super soldiers for the white race by picking random words out of a Warhammer 40k novel

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

William Bear posted:

This is that family that plans to have 8 kids, and then for all of their descendants to each have 8 kids until there are billions of them.

I’m actually not sure if it’s white supremacy or if they’re just pathologically scared of their own mortality

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
torsten

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

*Trump visits anytown, PA*
"I just want to get the hell out of here. I've had a great life. I am willing to do whatever to get out."

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

In a letter this week, the Trump presidential campaign asked all down-ballot GOP campaigns for at least a 5% cut of the money raised from advertising that features the party's 2024 presumptive White House nominee.

"We ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump’s name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC," said the April 15 letter signed by campaign co-campaign managers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita.

Trump trial live updates: Will we get 12 jurors on Day 3? Jury selection continues today.

Campaign aides said the new rules are designed to protect donors who believe they are contributing to Trump's campaign but are instead giving money to another candidate who is using the former president's name or picture.

Another concern: Candidates who are also using Trump's images to suggest they have the former president's endorsement, even when they do not.

"It is important to protect small dollar donors from scammers that use the presidents name and likeness," said Trump campaign spokeswoman Danielle Alvarez.

The Trump campaign letter said an even bigger percentage of fundraising would be welcome, and made clear that the Republican National Committee and Trump himself would be watching to see who complies and who doesn't.

He wants his cut

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

you’re a mother, harry

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Less than 25 minutes into the day and everyone in my office is loudly discussing jonestown

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m actually not sure if it’s white supremacy or if they’re just pathologically scared of their own mortality

por que no los dos?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wanting girls. normal things

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol a.lo. so true

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

deez

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's right the nastier nate. in my household we forgave Mel Gibson and even enjoy his movies again. some goons are just spiteful little demons....

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Back to six jurors in the Manhattan trial, after one juror got doxxed by the press

Judge just ordered them not to disclose information that could be used to identify. Guess we will see how that goes.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
My son, Americunt Dillinger Futurepop Jr.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

mdemone posted:

Back to six jurors in the Manhattan trial, after one juror got doxxed by the press

Judge just ordered them not to disclose information that could be used to identify. Guess we will see how that goes.

They're never going to impanel a full jury, lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Trump's on his phone in the courtroom. hope he knows how to use the camera app

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

These people are weird.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
It's none of my business if you want to have a dozen kids because you think your genes are too important, but give them a normal name please.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Greg Legg posted:

These people are weird.

the weirdness is how public they are and how the media has showcased these weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The New York Times loves the white eugenicist couple and wants you to love them too