Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

TotalHell posted:

Aaron Sorkin should make the J6 movie autobiographical and call it Sorkin: My Own Sixth

if he doesn’t have taze balls man then I’m not watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!
learned about the knuckles tv show about a month after we cancelled paramount plus

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

A very normal way to pet a dog

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nail Rat posted:

A very normal way to pet a dog

Worked fine for Nelson Muntz and Santa's Little Helper.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Red Baron posted:

if he doesn’t have taze balls man then I’m not watching

Sorkin: My Own Sixth (And Balls)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uncle Wemus posted:

Pfc watch Golden Boy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

if Sorkin doesn't include the entire extended universe, including a slo-mo 'Don't Tread on Me" lady getting trampled to death with heavy-handed emotional music, he can suck my tasered balls

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Sorkin is exactly the wrong person to write that movie. It's not a melodrama it's an action comedy. Give me a Tarantino scene of a grizzled Capitol Police officer (Danny Trejo) bravely guarding AOC's shoes.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Give it to the Zucker brothers, throw Will Sasso in there as well.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there is one way Sorkin could make it work and it's by leaning into his worst instinct: J6, the Musical

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
its a maga maga maga maga world

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mods please change my name to "CorruptNippleJudge"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

there is one way Sorkin could make it work and it's by leaning into his worst instinct: J6, the Musical

only if kid rock gets to write the music

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Joementum posted:

definitely not too late for a ALW colab

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

is the guy from mr. show going to get to play himself?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!
i like how sorkin will make a lot of $10 yale words and soliloquies come out of the mouths of trucker guys and real estate agents from dallas who dropped out of collegr

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Just got back from church. I said hi to God for everyone in this thread.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tenderjerk posted:

i like how sorkin will make a lot of $10 yale words and soliloquies come out of the mouths of trucker guys and real estate agents from dallas who dropped out of collegr

i dont think buddykins is a trucker

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1784597928566251782

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
give Harmony Korine the J6 movie

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

just wait until you learn what he does to his pasta

he rinses it in a salad spinner after cooking it?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i posted this before, but i would legit watch an oliver stone j6 movie

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh yeah it’s that day

https://x.com/edballs/status/1784603507565232498?s=46

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Happy Ed Balls day. I hope everyone thinks about Ed Balls today.

At this point, the wise move is to refuse to believe in any polls at all. :borked:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

the Ashli standin character will give a ten minute impassioned speech as she bleeds out

craptown
Oct 7, 2001

More and more people are thinking fondly of their brown kings.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

never noticed it before but LA beast looks like Allison Williams with a beard

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

IT UNLOCKS THE LOTION!

I beg your pardon?

IT UNLOCKS THE LOTION!

quote:

Eric Trump suggested President Joe Biden was at fault for difficulty buying skin lotion in New York City.

The son of former President Donald Trump made the remarks during a Sunday interview on Fox News with host Maria Bartiromo.

The younger Trump insisted his father was "feeling great" despite the criminal prosecutions he is fighting.

"His fundraising numbers are off the chart," Trump opined. "The love out there is incredible."

"It's the exact reason that they're trying to tie my father up in a courtroom every single day between now and [the election]," he continued. "They know that [Biden] doesn't stand a chance. No one believes him."

Trump pointed to "failing" New York City to make his point.

"They're going after a guy for $130,000 payment," he said of the prosecution of his father. "Every day, they close the courtroom. You know, they close the streets around the court. It costs 20 times that. Every time they shut down the FDR drive, it costs 50 times that. No one believes it."

"All while in New York, you can't go into Duane Reade," Trump added. "You can't go into CVS and buy skin lotion because it has to be locked behind Plexiglas because theft is so high."

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1784566247289426293

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I knew trump was gonna win in 2016 from vibes and meme magic. Those same vibes are hitting me now in 2024 bc biden is fail and cringe

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ed Balls

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

If biden wanted to prevent this he coulda tried not sucking rear end and he coulda stopped being old as poo poo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Worried that our favorite president doesn’t have enough walking around money. Just texted TRUMP to 8826.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Who is ready for a Burgum VP?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

reignofevil posted:

If biden wanted to prevent this he coulda tried not sucking rear end and he coulda stopped being old as poo poo

he looks like he's going to stop being old as poo poo any day now tbf

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

balls, ed

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anybody for a soap salad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

cspam please stop engaging with PFC trolling unless it's to make fun of him for posting :
embarrassing photos
embarrassingly expensive bike purchases
overpriced features or appliances in his house
being a landlord

cspam will never stop engaging with PFC trolling. especially this thread lol