Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Right now Republicans in Congress and the Senate have to get tough, and put everything together in one big, neat package, because I will be President in one and a half years, and we will pick the strongest, toughest, and most respected Attorney General, and if guilty, we will put them all in jail where they belong, just as they are trying to do to me based on NOTHING.

They spied on my Campaign, Impeached me twice, had the Russia, Russia Hoax, the Fake Dossier Hoax, FISA Fraud, Election Fraud, the “No Collusion” Mueller Hoax, and so much more. I was innocent on all counts. If I am elected, they will be brought to JUSTICE, something that Republicans have always been afraid to do.

reposting content to multiple trump threads for additional likes

i told my boss during my performance review that i spent the year getting tough and putting everything together in one neat little packge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Hunter's going down for gun charges

his dads gonna take his guns

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cnn confirmed that it was the it guy and not waltine who is cooperating which makes sense because he ratted out his lawyer for trying to get him to lie

guess waltine thinks if he sticks with trimp he can become an honorary cracker

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he doesnt gently caress every woman and murder every man he meets on screen anymore

WOKE

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

hello trump thread

i am filing this post as the official thread correspondent to the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show in dc (i am very old)

lauren mayberry just finished and i was not familiar with her or CHVRCHES but her and her band kicked high levels of rear end. it was very good

more updates will follow

not being familiar with CHVRCHES is a trump thread sin but u are absolved by having seen them live

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spoondick posted:

i wanted to play stardew valley but the kid has some stupid "homework" or some poo poo and needs to use the computer, this sucks

they make phone and console versions

be an adult ffs

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

didnt expect jewish space lasers to come back into the election news cycle so soon

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats u kno what?

disappointing to the lore

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ur telling me this for the first time

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consummate Professional posted:

I bet i called 150 people in 2020. no big deal

many perfect phone calls

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Plinkey posted:

wtf, why are work people sending me messages at 1230, gently caress off, im high as poo poo watching pbs, waiting for this show to come on

I'm excited for this new one, never seed it before

father brown or nature cat?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
oh i see its eat to sleep

makes sense

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ive been watching killing eve and its p good in kind of a weird lifetime movies way but i heard it gets shittier after the first two seasons

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Virgil Vox posted:

i shld watch herbie fully loaded ; i bet even it is better than that gran trumpio movie

no

also, yes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

smooth move

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
got a sick cat that i thought i would never see again after tonight but she showed up for the second time after i thought she was a gonner prayers up for lil gracie cat

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

poor lil floor baby all tuckered out and digesting her wet food

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ive always said her spirit animal is a shrimp that was flung onto the dirty floor by a chef in one of those restaurants where they cook the food in front of u

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

petit choux posted:

They sell these urethane coated giant twistie ties at the hardware store, he loves the hell out of those. He also can't actually eat them, which is a plus.

i assume ur talking about elon musk in this post

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

alnilam posted:

Anyone ever play that hosed up aerosmith arcade game where you shoot CDs and in the second level you blow up a school bus full of children

yeah

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WarMECH posted:

great system we have whre one congressperson can hold up hundreds of military appointments just because and the entire government is like "oh well nothing we can do!"

they could stop being woke

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

theres nothing jim jordan hates more than investigations

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

their little matching avs lmao

if ur kids stopped biting people then they wouldnt have to!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hes a moderate republican because he hasnt sent his supporters to go murder them yet

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

reagan reagan

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Plinkey posted:

quote:

it is always unhappy

some say he posts in this very thread...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't believe in creating pleasing things for other human beings to enjoy.

we know we all see ur posts

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

obama was better than clinton but that is extremely faint praise also lol that dems like reagan more than biden

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Stable Diffusion was taken down and I can no longer use AI to generate sexy clowns. Really sad week for me

*extremely captain picard voice* COMPUTAH! generate sexy clowns

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

my favorite part is when he calls himself ol' mike like gil from the simpsons lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The group suing me in Colorado to ridiculously try and Unconstitutionally keep me off the ballot (I am leading against DeSanctimonious by almost 50 points, and beating Crooked Joe, BIG!), is TRUMP DERANGED “CREW,” composed of many slime balls & groups like Norm Eisen through Brookings or Just Security, Andrew Weissmann, Joyce Vance, et al. They are, perhaps illegally, working with Weissmann acolyte Lisa Monaco at “Injustice.” I have been beating them for years, including Impeachments. MAGA!!!

tired of winning

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xT0vWporWs

1 2 3 4
everybody out on
the dance floor

5 6 7 8
obamna!
ma i wanna vape!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

that’s why they only take cash

like drug dealers?

sounds like a shady bunch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Oglethorpe posted:

i got in trouble for wearing one pant leg higher than the other in middle school. also gang related

yes the funny talking kid in the country is a hardcore gangbanger

i got in trouble for climbing up the wall in a hallway in band class and the referral was written up for "thinking he's spider-man"

i wouldve gotten away with it if the flute girls in the front row didnt see me and start giggling

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Good Citizen posted:

ordering my trummo body pillow now

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
crosspost

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

now it will be even funnier when trump wriggles his way into getting them to do it for him

art of the deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

trum plinks

:thunk: