Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol My Pillows guy is getting sued by the Dominion executive person and the lawyer is bringing sanctions based on his depositions. Still haven't seen all the clips but this one is funny. It's all pretty unhinged stuff

https://twitter.com/chrisd9r/status/1700180756608569504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This guy is the gotdang joker

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol plinky

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

He died so that we may lol

Feel like Jesus had a better kept beard

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Plinkey was always nice to me but he just kept on getting weirder and wielder

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

erosion posted:

It's pretty funny how half the people here are killing themselves with addictions but it's going to be a bummer when the hospice pictures start getting posted.

Didn't some weirdo look at me character already show pics from his hospital bed he was in for his crippling alcoholism here

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

And oh yeah tried to crowd source a doxxing the idiot

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Forget it, it's Filthy Hans

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Real Mean Queen posted:

It's important to frame this around how the cop says they feel about it

Train has qualified immunity

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I lived in an illegally sectioned basement a couple mths after first moving to New York. It had practically see thru walls. Anyways a French weirdo couple moved in next to me, and you guessed it, hosed alot. I had a deeply uncomfortable shadow play every few days goddam.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Nobody disagrees with that, we've been watching the guy slowly kill himself for years and it seems like he didn't have anyone in his life who would get him help.

This is disingenuous as hell. The dude hated you and you pretending to care about him is some elite psycho poo poo.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

you're extremely bad at reading a room and always have been

Lol. Turn on your monitor

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tayne is about to go off, here we go again.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Last call for the midday plinkey pm. Will be back with it later tonight.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mods shutting down the free press.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

imagine being a rep payee and getting a line item for 15-20 SA accts per week

Someone needs to fill in as Alex Eiffel's foundational role in keeping SA going

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

i feel he is out of his depth... perception...

ah nuts

He's just pissed about downfalls considering how often it happens to him

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AxGrap posted:

I assume that hootingtons point is that any power granted by the state to be used against the right will be used against the left (or just whomever) as well and that we shouldn't cheerlead that when it's punishing "our enemies" but since he is just kinda stirring the pot without*really* saying anything it's impossible to say.

I mean you've seent that happen already, with the same Grand Jury and Prosecutor that laid all thine charges on trump posse then using the same charges to indict people for contributing to a bail fund for ppl protesting cops. It sucks all around.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Yeah it's a good point, but really difficult to parse from his posts. The implication that you support all state violence bc you support one case of it is pretty weak.

Idk about that.

But I do love that I accidentally posted like Thor. Take thine aback! Away with thee! And so on.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

the point is to rile up posters from threads they don’t like because their own “personal” thread isn’t the most popular clique in the subforum, and/or because croup went mad with power and was forcibly removed from the forums.

there’s no deeper meaning or purpose, it’s just trolling, and I’d say it’s not good but he still gets hits every time he does it.

true comrade poo poo.

If you get mad at hootington posts you're caring too much about posting imo. Nothing he's ever said has been horrible or mean that I've seen.
, esp compared to other posts in here.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

Lmao Buddykins go to loving therapy man

But then he wouldn't make a million lovely posts about himself

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AxGrap posted:

YOU CAN DO BOTH!

Lol fair enough

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DrPossum posted:

Weeeeelp. Just got a dispensary at the end of my block. Time for all the undesireable druggies to start flooding in me and my friends

Lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

For those that don't know, this is Menenedez's second federal indictment. After a mistrial and the SupCt ruling on McDonnell basically making it impossible to prosecute political corruption the feds gave up. Let's see how they bat this one down!

Also his wiki article section on all his corruption is so fuxking long lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Klan Needs Moms!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Why are you guys quoting pooky

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tldr

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

802.11weed posted:

do you think tgat bird died

It flapped away

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

802.11weed posted:

it’s just th/e wings catching the wind

Pessimist/Optimist divide right here

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Any of you ever listen to cameo? His music videos are always very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUgsmsvSYow

Cameo is loving great. They changed sub-genres like four times over four years.

This is probably the best song they have and one I campaigned my heart out to play in my now disbanded cover band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0

e: the music vid is ridicolous and fits this thread to a t.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

"I've had a beautiful life...."

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

*me when the dr lights up the "you got aids" neon sign*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ben Nerevarine posted:

unfunny videos, bigotry... the X app really does have everything!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Spaced God posted:

My big hobby is photography but I'm bad at talking to people

Anyways I'll go spend $20 so I'm not spending a Saturday on here with you fuckers

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

will be appealed I think

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

New lawyers joined the team.

Lol why do lawyers join Trump when he never ends up paying them

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

the most expensive home sale in US history was $238 million for one of those condos in those absurd supertall buildings just south of Central Park and this guy's trying to tell us his dad's house is worth more than four times that

Lol a quarter billion for a seesawing lean to that waves more than a car antenna in a hurricane. Love late stage capitalism

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Louisgod posted:

it's extremely funny that the easiest way to get under trump's skin is to just personally make fun of anything about him and none of his competitors have figured it out

It's more specific than that. You have to target his wealth. Make fun of his hair or skin color and that just oils off (because of the tanner)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

emfive posted:

there's like 7 or 8 new doll sets (doll, each with a doll) getting ready to go up for sale if anybody's looking for a crimbus present, hmu in pm