Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
man scrolling thru that ram dass op, seeing a bunch of old friends again. hell yeah, that's the way to do it. finally feels like im in the trump thread again.

feels like home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

UFOTacoMan posted:

trum or die or both trunt and die

i trum, i die, i trunt again

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Right now Republicans in Congress and the Senate have to get tough, and put everything together in one big, neat package, because I will be President in one and a half years, and we will pick the strongest, toughest, and most respected Attorney General, and if guilty, we will put them all in jail where they belong, just as they are trying to do to me based on NOTHING.

They spied on my Campaign, Impeached me twice, had the Russia, Russia Hoax, the Fake Dossier Hoax, FISA Fraud, Election Fraud, the “No Collusion” Mueller Hoax, and so much more. I was innocent on all counts. If I am elected, they will be brought to JUSTICE, something that Republicans have always been afraid to do.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

crime fighting hog posted:

Was this Spicer's "Even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons!" moment?

yeah i think that was the one. it's sublime, the progression from puzzlement to disbelief to open mouthed incredulity this woman goes through as she tries to process the undreamed of levels of what the actual gently caress??? in what she is hearing. its wonderful, a perfect summary of the moment everyone truly came face to face with the new reality of trump and how loving wild poo poo was about to get

you can almost hear the crack ping. there would be many more to follow

e: beaten hard, but i do love this gif so

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

i turn around in my seat to face the passengers in my truck that are screaming at me, begging me to do something, anything please for the love of god help us, and i tell that i hear them, i share their concerns and i will be acting to address the situation very soon with a gentle tap on the brakes. sure, I know the pedal needs to pushed down a lot further to have any effect and it would be great if we could do that but we can't. not now. if we did that the truck would stop and the truck doesn't want to stop. but this thing I'm doing is pretty good, and i'm not even doing it for me I'm doing it for you. and also for everyone else. even babies who don't even know. it's pretty brave and impressive really

i turn back and focus my attention again to the many responsibilities and demands of the drivers seat, i've done all i can. dont know know much they believed, i can hear them whispering to each about me to back there but it's enough they're quiet and not shouting now. I grab the wheel and cast my eye over the many dials and lights on the dashboard, what are they for i wonder? it doesn't seem to matter. outside the air rushes around us with whistling noises as we speed along, the view of cliff face through the window is just a blur. i dont know how fast we are going but it must be pretty fast, we've been falling for a long, long time. long enough i don't really remember exactly when we drove over the edge. trying to remember i suddenly realise with a start i forgot my promise, don't want the others getting all fussy again. with a chuckle i give the useless brake pedal a quick tap. and then another, just for the hell of it, and settle back in my chair, looking out the windscreen at nothing in particular and wondering why did we even think it was a good idea to get into the truck in the first place. where the hell did we think we were going?

nearby on the cliff face a gull making a nest is briefly startled when a huge glinting something plummets past her with a roar and a fierce rush of wind, but once the strange thing is gone she quickly forgets it ever existed.

it wasn't that important really.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Schmoe Cwead posted:

poor lil floor baby all tuckered out and digesting her wet food

gracie is a good cat and she deserves a nice rest. i hope she gets better and has many days of eating and sleeping ahead of her.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

also this. I'll have to look up later who trump actually pardoned vs who he said he would vs who said he said he would

lol iirc nearly all of his pardons were doled out in the last weeks/days of the trump supremacy, almost all of them went to people convicted on fraud and/or corruption charges, and nearly of those pardons were basically sold openly to the highest bidder by trump aides and lobbyists

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

the milk machine posted:

yeah I've heard that plenty but I've never heard "by the order of the president" or w/e

dude if they ask you to stand for the anthem but didn't say "by the order of the president" and you stand up that means you're out.

poo poo man, that's treason

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

External Organs posted:

Is this an automatic way to get enrolled in Canadian healthcare? Asking for a friend

i think the automatic way to be enrolled is to be born canadian.

which i guess is also basically a treasonous act sooooo ... yeah you know what i bet it is. and i was born canadian myself (truly) so i'm fairly certain i would know

tell your friend, the answer is treason

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

pretty interesting to put an emu in your letterhead considering your country lost a war to them

we had to do it, it was the price we paid to stop the madness*

*the madness of war, not the madness of emus. they are all still loving bonkers

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

ok legitimately great

wait what?

how have i lived here for decades and never heard this. it rules, very aussie. plausible but could well be a pisstake, simultaneously quite clever and eye rollingly stupid, sounds profound, is very likely bullshit made up on the spur of the moment after the fact. also no one really knows or cares about it.

artists impression of the creation of the crest:

"poo poo Nev, I represented the shield with this shield, but how the hell am i gonna represent the droiving ethos of continuous societal progress on the fuckin shield? I need sumthin that's always goin forward. Whaddya reckon?"

Nev looks around, thinks for a bit. Scratches

"Ya ever see a roo goin backwards?"

"Fuuuuuuuuck, bloody genius you are. Ok, a roo. Need one for the other side. What other animals don't go around backwards?"

"... all of them I think."

"Yeah... gently caress it, emu, she'll do. comin to the pub?"

"We're at the pub mate."

"Bewdy."

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Vim Fuego posted:

You can do anything on X, the everything app

You can do anything on X

but you can't post that

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeoJGWgV98

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Consummate Professional posted:

the beehive is a good place for ü know wút

misbeehiving

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Vim Fuego posted:

The battle of Fort rear end in a top hat

Ranger nooo get out of there

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Buddykins posted:

I wish i had hobbies or talent

done!

i'm actually a genie irl and just for shits and giggles i'm going to comp you this one. your wish has been granted, you now have talents and hobbies. you are welcome.

buuuuut here's the thing, i'm not so much a "your wish is my command type" instant gratification kind of genie, i'm more the other kind, the kind where you really should be careful in how you phrase your wish unless you like surprise twists. you were not careful

so y'know all those talents you now have and the hobbies you enjoy? what's that? you say you don't know....

yeah. surprise bitch

oh you got 'em alright, some real good ones too. thing is i ain't telling you what they are. you want them, only way you're going to find out is by getting out there and trying a bunch of different things. might take a while, might have to give all kinds stuff a go, but i promise you, when you find out you are good at or just enjoy things you never imagined, it's worth it. you'll be amazed.

buddykins in case my tremendouly subtle veneer of bullshit obscured my message, you have talents you don't know about, and there's a billion hobbies, some of which you will enjoy. you gotta go find 'em sometime tho.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

titty_baby_ posted:

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

his reasoning is interesting but i think your dad is right not to do so. ordering burgers when you're eating out is a considered a bit of a social faux pas. you should finish up what's in front of you first, then see if you still want burgers.

and be sure to ask if the other person would like a burger too

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

External Organs posted:

If the Pope calls you by your true Italian name you immediately poo poo your pants

the Pope can cast Holy Ordure up to 6x per day

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Boob Cop posted:

In my day, this was how we posted

oh poo poo my family literally used to do this when i was a kid. there was an old typewriter sitting out that always had to have paper in it and anyone could use it to write whatever they felt like, as themselves or anonymous ( or someone else) but it had to be left there for anyone to read. it was pretty cool, we still have some of the sheets in order. scarily similar to posting, about 30 odd msgs per page, some cool, some nice, tons of stupid poo poo, and ever more inventive attempts to gently caress with the other posters brains.

wow that was a nice memory, thank you poster Boob Cop

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

RBC posted:

thats a cool idea

it really is, if i had kids i would love do the same thing.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

how it started: criminal blockchain gang
how it's going: criminal block chaingang

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Red Baron posted:

the gig economy takes no prisoners

it will once my new startup Instacarceration gets a little of that sweet VC funding. pitch goes something like this

Instacarceration is a revolutionary distributed penitentiary system that will allow people to leverage the value of their storage spaces by transforming currently wasted excess capacity into individual detention units to house the overflow of America's burgeoning prison population. Empty attics, cellars, sheds, even cupboards! All of these can be used to generate an ongoing cashflow stream for our users, and allow them the satisfaction of knowing they are keeping the community safe.

Our app will allow operators to view a list of convicted felons in their designated catchment zone and offer bids on those clients they want to imprison in their homes. Our proprietary algorithm compares all the offers and then selects the operator best suited to house the individual based upon an overall score calculated from a range of weighted values assigned to factors such as location, security rating, satisfaction ratings etc (FOR INVESTORS ONLY remove before general distribution!!! - all values except the amount of a bid are set to zero).

The operator with the winning bidreceives a confirmation notice confirming transfer of the client to their custody and an alert is sent when the individual is ready for pickup. Operators are responsible for all transport and ancillary security arrangements. Once the client has been secured in their personal detention unit the operator only has to set their status to serving, enter the duration of sentence and press the "Incarceration Complete!" button and then for as long as they retain the client the scheduled payment will be credited to their Instacarcation account on a monthly basis. It's that easy! The more clients you have, the more you earn.

So why not give it a try? Turn your big house into the Big House and start making supermax income! Download the Instacarcation app today and join our gang

Instacarcation is not a provider of detention services or facilties, it is a marketplace facilitator only. Detention services payments are received from the relevant jurisdictional authority as all of the operator detained individuals legally remain within judical system under which they were convicted and imprisoned, and these are transferred to operaters. A 5% service fees is applied to all transfer conducted through the Instacarceration platform, additional charges may apply.

Operators agree to maintain their detention facilities at the appropriate standards as laid out in the terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in suspension from the service. Any and all costs incurred are the responsibilty of the operator and not Instacarceration.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

:hmmyes:
the guillopeen

solves the problem of the appalling lack of piss all over the place in mens bathrooms

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

smarxist posted:

oh it's that day

congratulations america

Slumfrog has issued a correction as of 10:08 on Sep 11, 2023

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

VideoKid posted:

just take the cloths on your back. the universe will provide all you need

the universe, watching me stumbling utterly lost around the back alleyways of athens, starving and almost naked: what the gently caress dude? I provided all you need for this poo poo. Why the gently caress didn't you bring any of it with you?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Zeroisanumber posted:

Isn't Greece still recovering from that huge storm?

yeah it's not great right now

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
has the app been funky with twitter embeds for a couple of weeks for anyone else or is it just my turn? nearly all of them just give me this and damned if I'm clicking through

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

kaleedity posted:

people don't talk about how elon's been pissed for decades that girls get the xx genes

lmao

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

William Bear posted:

From the same issue:

Come on, lady. He's loving Spider-Man. What was he supposed to do, build a web in front of the towers?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bethamphetamine posted:

The owner of the NY Jets knows how to pick a winner and spend money well

Woody Johnson's for Trump!

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Lpzie posted:

complete Clown Show 🤡🤡🤡🎪🤡🤡🎪🎪🤡🤡🎪🎪🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

i see. well it's not really my area of expertise but i suppose that's better than an incomplete clown show isn't it?

oh and just one more thing sir, your monitor over there, very nice, but i have to wonder why you haven't switched it on.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Louisgod posted:

I'm home right now ~~~~*"working"*~~~~ and gotta say, it's nice

boss makes a million, i make gently caress all
that's why I poo poo during every zoom call

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

petit choux posted:

Are you there, God, it's me, Chairman/CEO of Exxon

Oh yes, hello Sir! What can I do for you?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Buddykins posted:

who said i'm going back to my place after

POV: buddykins coworker at 4am

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bearjew posted:

my non-elite billionaires

the lumpenplutotariat

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

mdemone posted:

Everybody is always forgetting about Guam.

the guam reduction strategies are working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

UFOTacoMan posted:

we need to reward hard working billionaires and punish billionaires that don't work hard

:hmmyes: