Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Another trunp thread?

*sighs and votes goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the milk machine posted:

hello trump thread

i am filing this post as the official thread correspondent to the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show in dc (i am very old)

lauren mayberry just finished and i was not familiar with her or CHVRCHES but her and her band kicked high levels of rear end. it was very good

more updates will follow

My gf is going to the berkley one without me. Please no one in this thread hit on her

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spoondick posted:

i have a switch but the kid fucks up my farm because she doesn't want to play her own save... i log back into that game and all my gold is gone and my barn full of cows is empty except one goat named charlie

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

CODChimera posted:

stop making new threads holy poo poo im gonna lose it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

COMPETENCY APPEAL: Texas residents are asking ERCOT to do the one thing they exist for, and manage energy production and usage for TX. My whole life growing up I don’t remember ever having rolling blackouts or energy conservation notices. But leave it to the government to mismanage whatever is handed to them.
Lol in the valley in California we had them like every other summer

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm trying to eat and new bird landed on my shoulder and started chewing on my hair and kicking my face and he kept grabbing my hair with his little foot and id turn my head and it would pull his whole body and hed get mad and it kept happening until he left and now he's just talking to the wall dramatically

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Its a stupid gimmick and I hate it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Nice carrots

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

carrots aren't native to england

Yes they are

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

carrots are from central asia

The native range of wild carrot includes the British isles

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

come on, no one likes "Dream On' that song loving sucks dumbass harpsichord or whatever, then steven tyler makes it even worse by doing some kind of falsetto screaming. jesus christ that song needs to be put down.

I liked it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Kinda weird my liberal commie overregulated state doesn't have car inspections

We do have smog inspections, which are similar i guess, but those depend on the air district you're in. I moved from shittiest air district to cleanest air district and thus no smog inspections

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

No, they are supposed to suffer by design, stop this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Texan teens illegally crossing tje border to get abortions in mexico

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

Why would he? He was innocent

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mustached Demon posted:

wait it wasn't about him melting down over Grimes?

You mean Groimes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

I love when Fall's around the corner because the orb weavers come out and make it all spooky

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

When I used to go to orchards for work I'd have to bring a stick in tje fall and wave it in front of me as I walked so I wouldn't get webbed

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Were doing performance evaluations at work tomorrow and my boss asked me what times im available and after I told him I jokingly said "looking forward to my roast" and he walked out without responding and my coworker asked me why I'd say that

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

just got some hella storms that came though

(not my picture, about 15 miles away)
Why do I care about a pond??

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen posted:

this guy just tried to be friends with me at my regular bar talking about his large assed wife (interested) and then skipped out on his bill and safe to say there’s some fun drama happening while I drink my beer and watch this game

DrPossum posted:

When we live in a world where you can find anyone and any group saying anything, what are YOU listening to?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Its not a stretch by any means lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Id like a classic Reagan to go with a dr pepper

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My family said back in.missouri this was a very normal community thing people would do all the time.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

One of my classmates in uni told us her bfs family were landlords and one of their tenants called and complained about the hmong neighbors slaughtering a backyard chicken next door and prepping it to cook outside and they were like "well what do you want us to do?" and the tenant got really mad

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol I dont read

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

PDP-1 posted:

yeah, if i'm feeling :tinfoil: i run any pic i took myself through an external program to save it as a bog standard .jpg or whatever before posting it publicly

but like TD and some folks following the ukraine war are scary good at pinning down a location just by a random tree row and old building in the background.

One time I posted a candid pic I took of a man in suspenders walking a small dog also wearing suspenders and a goon (almost) figured out the town it was in based on a sign for a store in tje background and called my town a shithole. They were wrong about the town (theres several of these stores) but close

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Turns out when every inch of the planet is tracked via photo via drone, camera, whatever, it's hard to hide. Not worth even bothering imho.

Post more.pics of your house

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm pretty sure it was you but I dont remember for sure

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"landlords are bad" and "i like Pittsburgh" are pretty easy to defend.

"Its ironic racism against italians"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

PDP-1 posted:

i finished baldur's gate 3 tonight, the end scenes are graphically complex and my jankputer was having a hard time keeping up, textures and models not loading in time, etc.

all the main characters come out to say their goodbyes. one of them was an old mummy dude and his robes did not load in time so he did his spiel fully nude, and in BG3 the character models are 100% anatomically correct

old mummy dude, just hanging dong while talking about how the wheel of time has been put back into balance. flabby old mummy dude rear end everywhere during his big final important speech

10/10

Did it occur to u to take some pix? Wanna see that dusty rear end

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

19 o'clock posted:

Pfc is the kind of guy who goes to a bar and asks for a locals discount

That man does not leave the 'burb

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm glad SOMEONE remembered sailor

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Louisgod posted:

been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

Absolutely twisted

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

thinking about getting really high and eating a cheeseburger. I'm manifesting burg

Too bad bitch, burgers are made of flesh and linked to climate change, enjoy your dr fauci lab meat...bitch

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My dad refuses to order burgers when he eats out because "why the gently caress would I pay for something I can make so easily at home"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a.lo posted:

I bet he orders popcorn at the movies

Nope