Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Bob Hoskins kids showed him mario on nes after he accepted the role and bob lamented "i've played MacBeth..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

rule 1: don't toop the poop

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Buddykins posted:

I wonder what morgan webb did after g4

dog fighting ring

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

why doesn't mtg want to be speaker

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

the gently caress happened to his hair

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/we...5c9287026&ei=19

quote:

American actor and comedian Rob Schneider has revealed the real impact of "woke" ideologies on stand up comedy in today's society.

Schneider joined John Cleese on GB News to discuss the evolution of woke culture and how it impacts the current material of comedians and those hosting comedy shows with a live audience.

Appearing on The Dinosaur Hour, Schneider joked that he could "get in trouble" if he shared his thoughts on this issue.

Schneider told Cleese "it's been a nice conversation, but I don't think I can talk about this".

In a discussion on "woke principles" and "being so careful about everything", Cleese asked Schneider why people should "get in trouble" if they disagree with the woke mob.
Schneider replied: "There is a group of people and there's not as many of them as you think, but what they do is there's a few people that claim to self righteousness.

"They're they are so pure in their thinking, they would never dare to laugh at something that they thought was making fun of the people they think are inferior to them."

Cleese agreed, saying: "So protection of other groups becomes condescending?"

Schneider explained: "I think so yeah, absolutely, I think it's true but it's also a thing of a weird form of elitism. I think there's always a sneaky thing of I am better than you. I have higher thinking than you."

Cleese replied: "It's purity. When people think they're pure, don't forget that was a problem with the Nazis. When they think that they're pure, then they kind of can't admit to any negative emotions in themselves, which is what unfortunately human beings have all the time.

"But because they can't add up, admit to their own, what they do is denial and projection. You know, this Carl Jung's idea that they deny the emotions in themselves."

Discussing the future of woke in society, Schneider said: "This one seems like it's here to stay for a while. I do think it's unfortunate because the most dangerous form of censorship is self censorship.

"So it causes people to restrain what they think. And I think that's not we want, we want the best ideas from everyone.

"And I think when you silence people and they're in fear of you, anytime he's got fear and any agenda, and I think this woke agenda is to scare people."

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Reports say the series from Conservative outlet The Daily Wire, “Mr. Birchum,” created by and starring Adam Carolla, is based on his junior high wood shop teacher, a character popularized on his KROQ radio program and on Comedy Central’s “Crank Yankers.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4336154-megyn-kelly-roseanne-barr-adam-carolla-daily-wire/

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

stay safe, keith david

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

wasn't this long debunked

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

did they give him the kratos beard because elon doesn't have a chin

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is he bald under that cheap cowboy hat

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

so why were there 2000 visitors the other day

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is a big expose on Cspam coming and thats why we had 2000 visitors

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

does aaron rodgers hate jimmy or something

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

was stephen hawking already mentioned as an epstien island visitor or is this new

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

zero lessons learned from 2016

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Watters doesn't have the charisma of Tucker

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

whats haarp

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

how many kids does charlie have

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

did bitchell win his poll

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

America he doesn’t want to America great , he is destroying America we don’t need, That kind, of leadership ruler, or President We want and need someone that loved America our home, This has to stop ,and people need to come together and stand as one to Prevent this kind of nonsense!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

dammit i don't want to agree with gaetz

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

LegoMan posted:

it wasn't a cup of dog semen

it was a cup of fully fertilized dog eggs

dogs don't lay eggs

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is he still a hero alongside mueller

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

SirPablo posted:

Yesssss

Barron Trump to step into the political arena as a Florida delegate at the Republican convention

The position as an at-large delegate for the Florida Republican Party will be the highest-profile political role thus far for Barron, former President Donald Trump's youngest son.

hes already at-large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Good Citizen posted:

https://x.com/gentledoofus/status/1790024328769147337?s=46

holy poo poo that’s actually what he sounds like now?

let the show die for fucks sake

good loving lord