Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

that’s right

LCD sound system is a jam band tho

I hate that you're correct on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm trying to eat and new bird landed on my shoulder and started chewing on my hair and kicking my face and he kept grabbing my hair with his little foot and id turn my head and it would pull his whole body and hed get mad and it kept happening until he left and now he's just talking to the wall dramatically

My parrot is in the "If you're not going to let me feed you, I'm just gonna sit on the pillow next to you and preen the ever living gently caress out of it while staring at you" time of the year. It's all fun and games until you see the Harrison's gurge coming on.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

trust me, i hated figuring this out at a reunion show more

LCD Soundststem - Yeah (127m live mix)

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

a.lo posted:

If you need a spoon for ice cream than you are doing it wrong.

I'm a visual learner.
Could you please provide a video on the proper technique

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

i hung out with some penguins yesterday.
it was p chill

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Oh dang, did you get to pet them or anything?

Hell yes I did and I got to feed 'em. :3

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Red Baron posted:

this penguin is done with everyone’s poo poo

That was the super chill one. She's bonded with the keeper so whenever the keeper starts talking about the pengos, she starts falling asleep to the voice.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

This is me every morning before my adderall kicks in saying obamna and drop bok to myself

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

had a dream where the thing chasing me forced me to jump into another reality. woke up and my phones biometrics don't work anymore.

This is the good reality, right?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

My family is laughing at a joke I made just off screen

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

MLK Ultra posted:

My family is laughing at a joke I made just off screen

/holds hand to earpiece/
No, uh-- it appears I am the joke

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I still can't get over that the local news crew zoomed out right before her date grabs a big handful of boobert so it's slightly harder to see but still left it in and even cracked a joke about it. "He briefly had a grasp on the situation" Lol

nice fuckin' model
*honk*

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Red Baron posted:

nite crew: a mess
day party crew: new day new fifth
dawn crew: going to work

ftfy

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

CODChimera posted:

thats literally why you just pay for delivery

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Went somewhere fancy to eat tonight and they just shove a fuckin rosemary into your drink. Which, hell yeah.

Also I forgot nigronis aren't a gulp drink unless you want your GI to light up like a dry Christmas tree.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Moot .1415926535 posted:

get on the mezcal negroni train u won’t regret it

Yeah. I was going to go with the one above it.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Moot .1415926535 posted:

sugar rum from a plastic bottle, you might regret that tbd

Generally do because when I throw the liter bottle off my balcony it doesn't go nearly as far as I hope it will, it doesn't shatter and the rest of the folks in the old folks community I'm in look at me weird

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Moot .1415926535 posted:

it’s cool I just dug some apple cider powder outta the trash can. its fine.

That doesn't get you messed up why would you dig for that

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Moot .1415926535 posted:

listen monkey man, it was in the top of the trash unlike you

Hey at least the numbers after my user name aren't "I have a large container of coffee please thank you bitch"

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Moot .1415926535 posted:

please and thank you

Nm. Misread a cue.
Got a few projectors. Gonna calibrate them to the room in in while getting caveman high.
Have a good night, posting pals.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

tacodaemon posted:

this six-minute tiktok video may be the greatest cinematic portrayal of sisters growing up together ever made

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702828766588768256/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/hA8XTgAoRpkSoOO9.mp4?tag=12

This was a delightful ride.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

You ever get the deets on the damage from Hurricane Buddykins the night before

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Buddykins posted:

I pissed a lot of people off. The ones that matter might forgive me if i give it time. I have the next four days off to get myself together.

I'm sorry to hear that, posting pal.
I've done the same. Fingers crossed it's just considered a cringe frontal system.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

i spent like 5 hours playing NMS (i never really play video games anymore) on my new cheap-rear end $50 LED projector that looks neato at 12' across in a blackout curtain office. killed 2/3rds a liter of BiB. gonna take a nap and clock in at 6. i've got that streets of tokyo live youtube indie channel on and i'm chilling in my office before crashing. it was a good two days off.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

no gods no masters

https://i.imgur.com/BPjsMSK.mp4

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Plinkey posted:

hey patriots fans

gently caress you

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Good Citizen posted:

I’m glad I only get mad at myself when I’m that drunk

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

erosion posted:

It's pretty funny how half the people here are killing themselves with addictions but it's going to be a bummer when the hospice pictures start getting posted.

hey i found the non-fun haver

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

sen. grass rear end and the electric koolaid intern experiment

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

I'm glad someone did this because that means I don't have to since I was going to

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Just realized I worked 94 hours in the last two week period. That would explain the liquor bottles and me looking like a corpse.

Think I'm gonna get caveman high and play NMS after I clock out. gently caress this noise, going to space where there aren't any emails.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Tall people die earlier. lol

hell yes

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

crime fighting hog posted:

I'm getting my 3D printer back this weekend and need suggestions.

what would be the physical plastic incarnation of obamna?

a uav

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

mistermojo posted:

I think the word he’s looking for is ‘elotes’, the delicious corn treat

Don't post that smut here

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

RVWinkle posted:

I'm telling the product owner that I ate Taco Bell for lunch and I'm prioritizing diarrhea this afternoon

You're disrupting the Solid Poop industry

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Lol at this lovely AI

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

In the last 48 hours I think I spent a total of 5 hours awake. Partner is like, "Do you need medical attention" and I'm just like "Nah, I need new employment."

Anyhow gently caress this back to sleep

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Man Musk posted:

Gainful employment will grind a man's bone to dust

Wisdom

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Buddykins posted:

I might live longer with that than being surrounded by alcohol, anxiety, drugs, lovely volatile bosses that take away shifts, inconsistent paychecks, and rich people that bum me out every day

Welcome to your decision altitude.
You will have to make significant changes if you jump off here. They will be for the better.

And you'll lose the people that just like you to party. That may be A Few people.

Follow your heart, Buddykins.

E: gdi I have the worst loving snipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

anyone have a link to that hate amerikkka beat request line video.
wanted to wind down before my next 8h of sleep