Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024
Oh good…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

CODChimera posted:

hell my fellow addicts, anyone done any cool drugs lately?

450mg of Wellbutrin daily

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

JoeBangles posted:

I truly thought this stuff stopped when the Robert Redford movie Brubaker wad released. Like 30+ years ago.

I forget who the famous black actor is who he fights in the opening scene.

Yeah, same with flint and the Julian Roberts movie where she uses big water

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024
Schrödinger's Monitor

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Jesus Christ, this guy is only 5 years older than me and I have the likeness of a cherub still

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Just don't share unfiltered indoors air with people you don't live with, it's that simple

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

limp dick calvin posted:

that looks cool

Yeah it is cool as gently caress, and you can get it on an iPad too. Don’t use any guides for the first 20h or so

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

I laughed and snorted out loud when I saw this…what was the original portraying anyways? Negotiations for a city wide gangbang in the 50s??

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Norman Rockwell's four freedoms series

gently caress kids and gently caress education. Trumo.!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

He is speaking Iin code words, come on yall. He means “ a lot of black people live there.”

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

William Bear posted:

I don't think I heard this anecdote before:

That's pretty implausible! Would Mexico shrug and say, "huh, missiles hit us from the north, the US denies it; I guess Canada did it"?

Anyway, as the article points out, there's only so much that can be done. The POTUS is commander-in-chief and the Insurrection Act is pretty vague, so there isn't much that can be done to stop a malicious president short of a military coup.

All of the dumb people he thinks are in the military are at the top. The cream of the crop, as they say!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

The context not worth standing, how can you really be sure? Makes you think,

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

RVWinkle posted:

Weed man texting me to confirm my order and it's not like I decided to quit weed in the past 12 hours, get you lazy rear end over here!

Ok, I’m on my way bro, just hit main st…

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

emfive posted:

Watching Law & Order would be a good album title

That’s actually the name of my ska jazz fusion band!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

McGlockenshire posted:

sudo systemctl stop trumpd

It diddnt work! Switching to sudo kill -9 trumpd!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Nonsense posted:

Most powerful man in history

Genghis Trumo

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Yeah, but I don’t loving live in the Carolina’s you old loving prick

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

The only th8ng more torturous than his time at GITMO is when he pretends to be a human.

He makes Zuck look like Fred McFeely Rogers.

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024
TRiMP

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Basic Poster posted:

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHaaaaa

Ive had astigmatism my whole life and never knew this was a standard part of it Im freaking out rn. I thought thats just how lights looked at night

Not enough stars to be an astigmatism, 3/10

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

colonelwest posted:

Sent to me by my dad straight from some boomer Facebook group he religiously follows

Only Donbald Tump can save the most oppressed group in America

Imagine living your life where your main source of identity and purpose is to piss off your neighbors by letting them all know how you are a big fan of slavery and white privilege, and then wondering why your family disowns you without actually going through the effort to cut ties…they just don’t call you anymore and deal with your poo poo on thanksgiving.

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Ben Nerevarine posted:

young, dumb, and full of trum

Many such cases

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Pooky posted:

two alphas can't marry, that defies the laws of nature

Wait….ur a dude??

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Lux Anima posted:

Trumpolar Disorder... Immunity? Sounds OP, OP. I can already smell balance patches

Tickle-Me Trelmo President Edition

This looks like one of those stereograph 3D images — looking good sir!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Hell fuckin yeah girl, you know I do!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Durf posted:

lol DeSantis and his cadre of genital obsessed freaks going down in flames

congrats to his campaign director who is a errrrrm normal person

LOVE THAT JOKER!

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Lladre posted:

If Trump loses and that's a big if, it will be from people who don't want to be told they have to carry a dead babe to term.

Yea! I’m sure that once the democrats have power, they will do what is right and legalize abortion…

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Buddykins posted:

Id rather listen to a loving dog bark into a microphone for 30 mins than hear a loving lich mumble like an old man

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024
2 toops in the pink, and 1 in the toop stink

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Turdfuzz posted:

some dude showed up to a party i was totally having and he whipped out his dick and i was both traumatized and mesmerized

What did it taste like?

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Squinky v2.0 posted:

I was just in the Wendy’s drive thru and the lady in front of me ordered “a baked potato with extra extra extra extra extra cheese sauce, you’ll think it’s too much but it’s not”

the spirit of plinky is strong tonight

Christ, I don’t know what to feel worse for, her toilet later or her car’s suspension right now

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Also lmao was there a pinch tool used to squeeze habba's waist thinner in that pic? All the columns and umbrellas in the background bend around her

Good pussy kinda does that tho, no? Asking for a friend.

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

I swear at the end of the second video, someone is yelling OBMANA

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

I wish a Japanese baseball dude would come up to me and give me a little smoochy smooch on the lippy lips

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Wish he'd knock my lights out with a bat so I don't have to remember that trump or biden is gonna be president again

But,,..the content!…

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

RVWinkle posted:

I like to think Metallica are Republicans. Nobody talks about the 'Napster debate' anymore but I still think about it at least once a week.

Hard same, but instead of Napster it is of Dave Mustaine crying in Some Kind Of Monster

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

holtemon posted:

Did you know they kicked Mustaine out of Metallica almost 40 years ago

If you listen to Mustaine in that documentary, one might think it happened last week

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024
Growing up, I never listen to Megadeth because Dave Mustaine he’s a whiny little bitch, however, while I like Metallica more, Megadeth is clearly better band.

It brings me no joy to report this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

you absolutely need to watch it. it's like modern Spinal Tap.

lmfao they keep cutting back to talking head interviews with Kirk and he's on his horse ranch in a hat.

The loving shrink was handing James lyric suggestions, lol