Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Slumfrog posted:

man scrolling thru that ram dass op, seeing a bunch of old friends again. hell yeah, that's the way to do it. finally feels like im in the trump thread again.

feels like home

me 2

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
hello trump thread

i am filing this post as the official thread correspondent to the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show in dc (i am very old)

lauren mayberry just finished and i was not familiar with her or CHVRCHES but her and her band kicked high levels of rear end. it was very good

more updates will follow

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
tom brady: "im gonna come"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

I would try to close my thread but the mods wouldn’t let me? Now all of a sudden they close it themselves?? Make up your drat minds

a lo is right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

trump thread.com/footyscran.php

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

opened the gently caress up

e: I just saw some 45 year old dude tearing up for a lack of color and I broke his jaw

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RVWinkle posted:

That's amazing to think that I've hated emo music for 20 years.

death cab isn't emo!!!!!!!!!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bebop esq posted:

we got an alpha male here folks

that's right *does big Donald trump style flexes all over the place while the postal service is setting up*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Jenny Lewis is here!

I already told my wife that if Jen y Lewis asks for people form the audience to be her bf then oh well too bad

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

crime fighting hog posted:

I actually noticed something at the big Husker volleyball game last week: when it came time to do the national anthem, the announcer didn't say

"By the order of the President" let alone President Biden. He said "By the order of the commander in chief."

That's gotta be on purpose so they don't suddenly have a round of boos before the anthem

when do they say that

ive never heard the anthem introduced like that?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

UFOTacoMan posted:

It's been a while since I've been at a thing that does it but usually they would just say "please rise for the national anthem (performed by whoever, if someone was doing it live)."

yeah I've heard that plenty but I've never heard "by the order of the president" or w/e

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

UFOTacoMan posted:

me either, it's weird, someone should do something.

im on hold to speak with joe biden right now

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

crime fighting hog posted:

It happened at the big Husker Women's Volleyball game in Lincoln, NE Aug 30. I specifically remember hearing "By order of the commander in chief" please remove your hats and place your hand on your hearts, etc.

So I was thinking why say commander in chief instead of president? What is it about the president's executive authority as head of the military that matters with the national anthem? It just seemed weird

yeah it;s weird as heck!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the president can't order me to do jack poo poo, commander in chief or not

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

who was the original Birther . I forget

oh right

it was hillary

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Slumfrog posted:

dude if they ask you to stand for the anthem but didn't say "by the order of the president" and you stand up that means you're out.

poo poo man, that's treason

biden'll have to catch me first, i like my odds

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i call it lolstralia

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

External Organs posted:

OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

nneither did hitler

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
twin peaqks!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
platoon has a cool scene where they "shotgun" cannabis smoke out of a 12 gauge shotgun (vietnam war version)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AsGuG0i8HM

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
^^^ there's the video ^^^

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

platoon beat that documentary by almost 15 years!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i've always been a fan of the smoko guy's haircut

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Inspector Hound posted:

Plus DHL rules

it's the livery i use for flying my fav plane in ms flight simulator
not from ms flight simulator:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego posted:

ms flight simulator is just flight simulator with a bow on

the airplanes in ms flight simulator are more kawaii than in regular flight simulator

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rubellavator posted:

I'M ON TRUMPO, SO LEAVE ME ALONE

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

note that the buildings being built in the construction site in the video were completed in 2017, and the street was relandscaped as part of it, so I went back to before the construction

smoko coordinates. love it.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
looks like you can get a DHL surf rescue long sleeve polo on ebay for 70 bucks. a little bit tempting. it would be good for when i pick up smoking

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rubellavator posted:

I'M ON TRUMPO, SO LEAVE ME ALONE

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

you can also just ship something to your house with DHL and mug the driver

will it say SURF RESCUE? i don't know

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

probably if you ship one of those to your house by DHL then steal the DHL person's shirt anyways, i don't know your plans

this is what i'm gonna do. two shirts for the price of one

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*flipping through the newspaper and chuckling* hm, hah, trump. indeed.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

yeah ducking out of a war to control fossil fuel sales in europe is like one of the only good decisions musk has ever made, if he's actually telling the truth. though there's also the self-serving interest of not wanting to be assassinated, too

elon doesn't tell the truth

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

yeah that's why i put that caveat in there. plausible that his lovely space wi-fi just poo poo the bed and stopped working so he made up some bullshit

i mean i believe he gave the order to turn it off or w/e, but it's because he hates biden and at the time had been complaining about not getting paid for starlink. he just did it without considering any consequences because he's a dumb baby and also a right winger, same as the rest of his decisions

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Justin Tyme posted:

Iirc the terminals and service were bought and paid for so he is just making poo poo up

I like the comparison where if you ignore the musk cult of personality veneer this would be like if raytheon unilaterally made tomahawks not work in the vicinity of the south china sea or something and not bothering to tell the navy about it. if I were the dod I'd think twice about sending the dumb boer bitch any more contracts!

yeah he's pretty much always just making poo poo up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

He's a heroic figure in the footsteps of Odysseus and like any real man acts on the spur of the moment at all times. His underlying motivations become apparent with the passage of time.

this is what elon truly believes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

I am a man of action about to mow the lawn.

Godspeed