Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

emfive posted:

lurker empty quotes aare the slurp juice of forums posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

RVWinkle posted:

Somehow my company does Skype, Teams, and WebEx for chat and sometimes a conversation will start in one and then migrate to another, and then back again.

We use the free Zoom and Slack plans, but also have Teams because it comes with Office365. No one uses Teams except for my boss doing 1/1 meetings, probably so we don't have to restart the call every 40 minutes. He sends me the Teams call link in Slack because :shrug:

Also sometimes people don't answer slacks or emails for hours and I've tried to make sure I'm a cultural fit

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

bebop esq posted:

she changed all of her ideals, her morals, her worldview, because some people called her a jokey name on the internet

all she did was relate the totally true story of how her moron friend who exists and is not her had a panic attack because they couldn’t read a sign correctly!

it was the perfect tweet to neutralize Hamas!

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy who wants to molest children, tbh

lousy hat has issued a correction as of 14:25 on Nov 6, 2023

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

emfive posted:

I was on a jury in a weenie fed civil trial and my experience was that judges can and will be as absolutely harsh and intolerant as they want, honestly this guy not gaveling Tronk on almost every answer is extremely lenient.

would be extremely funny for him to do the “start with 30 days in jail for contempt and keep adding 30 every time trump won’t shut the gently caress up” bit

won’t happen partly because some chud would go past the “death threat” step and straight to the “attempted/actual murder” step but until then it’d be very funny

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

this is the guy who eats birthday cake every day

they’re both psycho freaks but iirc the daily birthday cake guy is actually Tom Cotton

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
sloopy-di toop
toop-diddy whoop
boop-di-snoop-di-toop
toop-di sloopty

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
Gong xi fa cai, terpm thread

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

DryGoods posted:

Lot of good programs on your local PBS Station now. You should really give it a gander if you hadn't in a spell.

Enjoy!

today I watched a NOVA episode from last season about China’s tech growth and struggles over the last couple/few decades. it wasn’t weirdly sinophobic which was a nice change of pace from every other piece of journalism on China I’ve seen in the past several years

NPR news programs are garbage but PBS is mostly still okay to good

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
trump thread can someone please post the alec “shut the gently caress up about dune” video?

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

RandomBlue posted:

no

you shut the gently caress up about shutting the gently caress up about dune

:ohdear:

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

lmao either way, ty WrasslorMonkey

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Tom Tucker posted:

So much of this gets me every time. The “Nasty Women!” the way the guy nails “they’re calling him Lisan Al Ghaib. he’s calling himself.. muad dib. Muad dib I’m a little desert mouse and he is small. I could crush him easily”

the delivery is so flawless

I’ve had this whole thing running through my head at least once a day. Who are you gonna trust, Pesky Paul or your old friend Shai-Hulud?

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

140 bpm techno helps you code better because it turns your brain into a drum machine and you synchronize with the computer

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
100 foot tall Barron destroying all who oppose his father like Dr Manhattan in Vietnam