Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

bodies are merging

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I saw the cursed a.lo thread was closed and it was immediately, why did that *@$%!&~^ close it this time?

then I found the new thread and I was :dance:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/PetSmartgo/status/1699522954852209095

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

get your MAGA toop mugshot mug

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

those are some thin rear end wafer thin burgs much like trumpo's hair on the back of his head. probably came from one of those large cases you buy at a warehouse store

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:lol:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:yooge: DO I LOOK LIKE PUBLIC ENEMY #1 TO YOU?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Today I talked to my middle school students about 911 and other than kids whose parents talked to them about it they have no frame of reference for why it's such a big deal. much like how the Kennedy assassination means nothing to me or the bombing of pearl harbor for my parents.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

External Organs posted:

Look who got extracted from the steering column!

Oh, just a tiny baby. Where's your mama, little guy?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

it's you now

edit: wait you're not the person who posted the kitten... gonna be one of those days

Yeah, I volunteer for a local cat TNR rescue. I know my days are numbered. Current cat will be really unhappy.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Red Baron posted:

lol Rudy is trying so hard to not have to testify in court, he’s gonna crumble like sand

good, I'm ready for the brown streaked crumbling

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

he's getting so sauced before any court appearance

sitting in court letting rip clouds of foul gas

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WarMECH posted:

impeachment inquiry incoming

will probably go as well for gop as we all expect

what are the charges, the GOP still mad they didn't see hunter's dong on twitter?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

owing me $600

LOCK HIM UP

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:psypop:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

jesus loving christ that is no way to treat Alaskan salmon :(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

yeah everyone thinks they’re all normal like him lmao

"normal" mitt romney :what: https://jezebel.com/compassionate-mitt-romney-told-unmarried-woman-shed-go-5875237

quote:

Compassionate Mitt Romney Told Unmarried Woman She'd Go to Hell if She Kept Her Baby
By
Erin Gloria Ryan
Published January 11, 2012

In an allegation that should surprise no one, a new book claims that Republican Presidential frontrunner and all-around puzzling dude Mitt Romney once told a woman that she'd be barred from heaven forever unless she gave her baby up for adoption.

Buzzfeed reports that the forthcoming book entitled The Real Romney says the incident happened when Romney was serving as a Mormon bishop. Peggie Hayes, 23-year-old divorced woman, found herself pregnant with her second child while she was a parishoner under Romney's counsel in Massachusetts. One day, Romney came over to her house to offer her some religious counseling, and encouraged her to give up her child to the Church's adoption agency after it was born, since the Mormon faith dictates that giving a baby up for adoption is preferable to single parenting. When Hayes balked at Romney's suggestion, Mittens told her that unless she followed Church teachings, she could be excommunicated.

Romney clarified that Hayes' excommunication would make her unable to enter Heaven, so, in short, Mitt Romney told a pregnant lady that unless she did what he said with her baby, she might end up going to hell.

Romney, of course, has denied that the incident occurred. Even if it had, he didn't have the power to excommunicate the woman; that power lies with a council of church officials. And keeping one's child to raise in a single parent environment isn't considered a grave sin worthy of excommunication, either.

Jesus Christ of Latter Day Jerks, you guys. Between the denying of the gay pride, the lifesaving abortion interference, and now this hellthreat, Romney's confusing and conflicting antics are getting ridiculous. His views are so wildly inconsistent that I'm beginning to think that Mitt Romney is actually two conflicted souls trapped in the same body, like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. One day, he's all about supporting abortion rights, but the next it's "NO! Abortions is killing the Precious!" He's on camera declaring that he's a nice, reasonable, progressive dude until PRECIOUS IS THE ARCH CONSERVATIVE. He's serving the poor in poverty-stricken neighborhoods in Boston until THE POORSES ARE STEALING FROM THE PRECIOUS! WE FIRE THE POORSES!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1702112410516254893

every time I think "this rear end in a top hat couldn't possibly suck any more ..."

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

dyson: the brand guaranteed to never lose suction

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

man I watched this show all the time as a kid

turns out it was an ad for an insurance company????

Mutual of Ohama's WIld Kingdom

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

UAW strike is kicking off :toot:

https://twitter.com/LWPopulism/status/1702080982751334429

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

When you hear Jack Smith got your twitter DMs

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Why is Russel Brand freaking out in a video?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

DrPossum posted:

like... unusually freaking out?

yeah, like something sexual happened and he's insisting it was consensual.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

A lawyer living in Ottawa county always live streams their meetings. Ottawa Impact is a pack of chud anti-vaxxers. they want to remove the county health official approved by the state and replace her with this idiot (he's the one standing behind his wife pretending to be a sign language provider).

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/MartynMcL/status/1702931029055406562

Scotsman posted:

Dirty chopping boards and appliances, food handlers failing to wash their hands properly, and sausage meat found to be nearly three months out of date. Even for a run-of-the-mill café, they are the kind of issues that would raise eyebrows. But when the premises in question are owned by a former US president, and marketed as one of the world’s leading hotels, the findings are even more eye-catching.

The Scotsman can reveal Donald Trump’s inaugural property in Scotland has been told to make a raft of improvements by environmental health officials after an array of cleanliness and food safety issues saw the high-end hotel and golf resort fail to achieve a pass grade under a national food hygiene scheme.

Trump International Golf Links in Aberdeenshire, which was hailed only this year by Mr Trump ahead of his visit to Scotland as “among the greatest in the world”, was adjudged to have failed to meet its legal requirements under the scheme. Inspectors from the local authority identified a build up of dirt and debris in various areas of the kitchen, including beneath fryers, a fridge, and a shelving unit beside an oven.

When food handlers were washing their hands, the officials noticed, they ended up contaminating them instead of cleaning them, having used their hands to turn off a tap instead of a paper towel. Elsewhere, a freezer unit was found to be broken, with the door seal on a fridge damaged, and surfaces “not being effectively sanitised”.

In the wake of the inspection, a senior environmental health officer at the local authority told management at Mr Trump’s resort it was “disappointing” to note the cleaning issues, and indicated that its “very generic” food management system required to be reviewed. The officer said that during discussions with the head chef, “it was evident that the system had not been read”.

The problems led to the property, which promotes its “gourmet cuisine” as “the best that Scotland has to offer”, being served with an ‘improvement required’ notice under Scotland’s food hygiene information scheme. The initiative was launched by Food Standards Scotland (FSSS) to allow consumers to ensure the food they are eating has been prepared to legal standards.

While the notice is on an online database maintained by FSS, no detail is provided. But following a Freedom of Information request, The Scotsman obtained reports and correspondence detailing why the property failed to achieve a pass. Mr Trump’s hotel was first served with an ‘improvement notice’ following an official inspection in March last year. Aberdeenshire Council confirmed to The Scotsman this week that its status remains unchanged.

The inspection, known as an official control intervention, should not have come as a surprise to management at the resort. The environmental health officer pointed out that it was an announced visit, and the kitchen had been closed for two days beforehand. That, their letter suggested, should have given staff an opportunity to “clean beforehand”.

Instead, the inspector found an array of dirty equipment, including a chopping board, a raw meat vacuum packer, and lids that had fallen on the floor. Other chopping boards used by kitchen staff were “badly scored” and could no longer be effectively cleaned.

When the official opened one freezer, they found sausage meat labelled ‘keep refrigerated’. The meat had a use-by-date some 83 days before the inspection. The date coding of stock differed between the written system and what happened in the kitchen, with the official noting: “The system stated that a five-day shelf life should be given to vacuum packed items. However, food handlers were giving the items a ten-day shelf life.”

Some freezers in the kitchen were being recorded at -17C, when the critical limit was -18C or below, with fridges recorded at 5.5C when the critical limit was between 0 to 5C. “The records,” the inspection also noted, “were being signed off before they were completed.”

Environmental health officers also issued the firm with an 11-strong schedule of compliance requirements. It specified dirty floors and equipment should be cleaned, as well as a review of its food safety management system. It also said staff must check stock daily and dispose of any out-of-date food. 

Marketing materials for Mr Trump’s resort talk of “exquisite dining” for every occasion, with catering available for weddings and corporate away days. Its signature restaurant, The Dunes, promises diners a selection of “stylish modern classics” and “firm favourites” served with “a Trump twist”. Offerings on the current menus include a £30 ‘Trump maple-glazed pork chop’.

The Trump Organisation’s website states it has a “long-standing commitment to providing impeccably clean properties, with a focus on ensuring the health and safety of our associates, guests and residents”. But its Aberdeenshire bolthole is not the first of its businesses to fall foul of inspectors.

During Mr Trump’s time in office, his Mar-a-Lago country club in Florida was cited for several food safety violations, including potentially dangerous raw fish, and a lack of hot water at sinks which left staff unable to sanitise their hands. In New York, inspectors also found evidence of vermin at a restaurant in his flagship Trump Tower property.

The Scotsman asked the Trump Organisation if it had acted on the improvements specified by inspectors, and whether Mr Trump was aware his property had failed to pass the food hygiene inspection before declaring it one of the world’s greatest hotels. The company did not respond.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

a.lo posted:

Out of date sausages are perfectly fine to eat. Just cook it a tad longer than usual

maybe at home in your uninspected out-of-health code kitchen, but serving paying customers at your trump resort sausage that's 3 months out of date with pan lids on the floor and cutting boards that haven't been cleaned by a worker with dirty hands is asking for food poisoning and the resulting lawsuits

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Buddykins told me his favorite movie is "into the wild" and im kind of worried for him

:(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:stare: jfc what happened to plinky

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

Lake michigan should count as an ocean IMO

Commercial shipping vessels on the great Lakes are called boats.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

gout... but also posts

Yeah, talk about meltdown

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Finally the death of Twitter is here :toot:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

AxGrap posted:

I estimated these at 35-40 lbs and they were 17 dollars a box. I'm excited for winter so I can use the porch as a cold room.

whoa, that's a shitload of cabbage. I turned 25 lbs into kraut this weekend. I can hear it farting in the kitchen from here.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/petapixel/status/1704542490102219022

mornin' :coffee:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

Brock should retire and teach AP History

teach something actually useful

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Happy first day of fall. I'm on my way to an ... ice cream social ... in 80 degree heat. northern Michigan is grand

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

idiot letting her open a champagne bottle like that deserves to get his tv wrecked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The Michigan Republican Leadership Conference happened this weekend on Mackinac Island at the beautiful historic Grand Hotel. Usually this event draws the who's who of the Republican Party. This year ...

https://twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/1705691425759703469

if you want to go down the rabbit hole:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Mackinac%20Republican%20Leadership%20Conference&src=typed_query&f=live