Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

tacodaemon posted:

I wish they had street view in China so I could nail this one down precisely (the highway sign says Xiamen North Railway Station)

This is a dangerous new skill you're demonstrating TD... I'm never posting my shenanigans again!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Death Cab for Hopey ...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

HOW MUCH IS RAM DAS PAYING YOU KOREAN BOOMHAUER?

Horton was robbed I'm telling you! Fixed!

Mods are very anti weed. Troubling.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

a.lo posted:

ERCOT urging.....pleading fat Texans to lower the thermostat just a bit

No, no, no! Raise the thermostat! Good God, you've killed them All

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Cancel Culture...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

gently caress. Yes.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Smashbear wear the guts

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

in other Texas Is Stupid news, the DPS pushed a software update over the weekend that has resulted in drivers license offices everywhere in the state to be closed possibly all week.

Can they do this to my job? Please?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

tubi

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

What do you call someone with diarrhea on their balls since 99?
Captain.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

After binging on those Zappa videos posted last night I think I have a music crush on Ruth Underwood

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

She looks like this

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

So that's where Trump got his gun sounds from!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I should get marvel unlimited so I can go back and read all of new mutants.

When I was a kid I had some weird collection where they went inside Legions head and it was just incredibly hosed up and bizarre. Good stuff.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

AxGrap posted:

Get his rear end sir!

James Proudtrump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

Ranger is wearing socks. No idea why, but he is

Please return my toddler when she's done playing with your dog

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm running for president with the sole platform that all my appointees will be English majors who have kept a journal for at least 5 years.

Edit: in a disadvantaged community

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Him sad about Smashmouth

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699608945956905448

What demographic does he think this answer appeals to?

Hmmm.. Child care for some, small Florida shaped dildos for others!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

lol trump lost another court case to Carroll

Hope he troots about it and gets sued again lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Thanks for copying this out of your Florida history book.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

*post nut Obama cuddles, pushing away his embrace to ask where he keeps his birth certificate, anyway*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

In this house we say:
Backshot OBABA

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yes they absolutely should be doing actual meaningful governance, but also yes they should actually use the levers of power to do that whole winning thing as opposed to being quietly shuffled into a mass grave. Chuds will try and invalidate elections legal basis or not, preventing a guy who did a coup from winning by trying to auto deny some electoral votes is a good thing.

Logic? In my trhnzop thread??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rob is the rudest man I've ever met.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mmm, hungwbama!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Okay I'll show my entire rear end: Michelle Obama's Whitehouse garden was cute as hell

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

just noticed I was posting in different trump threads without noticing

The strategy is to overwhelm cspam with tripm threads so They can get more buy in to move them all to coupons and deals

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Slumfrog posted:

dude if they ask you to stand for the anthem but didn't say "by the order of the president" and you stand up that means you're out.

poo poo man, that's treason

Is this an automatic way to get enrolled in Canadian healthcare? Asking for a friend

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm hypertrumping, posting just inches away from the bumper of the trump thread.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Snorting Ozempic that's been dried crystallized into doge shaped nugs by a guy named Phylum Barsupport who wears three pairs of sunglasses at a time

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

the milk machine posted:

nneither did hitler

What about Hittler

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

PFC coming in to dunk on night crew every single morning

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Elon doesn't need a reason to be historically dumb. Ye who go seeking rationale behind blowing 44 billion to be a forever mod, do so at ye own risk

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

it's called "beautiful dogs"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Uff da, my dog rizzed all over the jawn floor again.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lee is coming to take the rest of his drat statues back to the Marinara Trench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

We young people looked up concert listings in the saturday edition of the local gazetteer, as was the fashion in those days,