Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
so is it still legal to post or have mods made it illegal yet? )asking for a frinnd )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

bc last time i said something so truthful the mods got tirggered like epic normie bacons and gave me a a big probation!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

91723_2 posted:

somethingawful; micro-small east coast american-only maybe 15 posts overnight at most

sometimes i reporrt lurkers for not posting. hutnt them down and bring the law to them. the turplm law. been campining about this beginh the scenes for many times. all mods afraid of the new flesh.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

im loving SICK of brushing m y teeth. been doing it for years and teeth do not get whiter.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I haven't brushed my teeth in years and now they are sharpened fangs that cut my tongue in my sleep

if they paid us to post they would not pay you

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

questioN : is thre a thread for grudges?likewhere we post about how mad we are at other possters? i got a 15 year old grudge AND I WANT IT KNOWN

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

nice tatas homie

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

erosion posted:

brushing your teeth every day is bad for them, you only should do it like four times a year

i talked ot all the mods and admins (who are my best friends) on discor and they said they're banning u at midnight so. hope u enjoyed TROLLING!! was worth it!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

nit g crew is literaly pathetic by the way. compleltey shameful and shameless . this is the g-d drat tmup thread for g-d sakes!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

nit g crew is literaly pathetic by the way. compleltey shameful and shameless . this is the g-d drat tmup thread for g-d sakes!!!

mewill wright this listing ship by myself if i have to. MAN THE BILGE PUMPBS!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

now, the tongue. bresh that often

WHATS THAT DO? WILL IT GET YELLOW TOO!? I HAVE YELLOWPHOBIA FROM ALL THESE DENTISTS

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

try this experiement (u alreayd have u just dont know it):

sleep from 1am to 9am. u get up. ur breath? wow.. death
now, stay awake from 1am to 9 am: ur breath? same, still good, still doing well..

am i getting thu to anyone ???

yum yum. didnt wanna read this cause it sarcared me cause of all the death talk. but i hear u fam.

on the navajo teeth thing: that is cool....

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

how is tihis guy always so annoying

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

any pictures pre-worms ?

whyd u get probed?

edit: loving cant stop farting. this sucks!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

I’m going to urgent care for my knee tomorrow, all you worry warts were right

do u have whats called "Idiot's Knee" ? happens to everyone at some pont........

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

loud israeli having a conversation outside my window while im trying to post

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

sigh......gotta snake the drain before i shower next....trup...

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

is theree a thread to apologize eto the mods? i just think i should apoligze tot them for being mean to them for so mnany time. i know how har it can be to do moding here, and (everywhere). so i fteh th there is a palce to dhtis. please let me know i want. . to start a thread for mod apologie but s i dont wnat to get in the bad graces of the differnt und er ground socieites here. there is the sun yee on triad, the fowurteen 14k triad group. there isthe italian mafia, the jewis mafia. all different kinds of mafias are here, and they will be mad. i would post IN a thread, but not STATR a thread, if that makes sense? to anyone. i cant do it here. it's too chaotic. too many interests.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

DryGoods posted:

thehandtruck, you never have to apologize to me.

okay
EID;T MODS!? BITCH

Somebody has issued a correction as of 07:16 on Oct 2, 2023

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

thehandtruck if u apologize to the mods with all ur heart and might and if you really mean it, they will hear it no matter what thread u post it in.

hthis thread is too good for them. need 2 be in the gutter. should i head to gbs? i would need to put on my sac and hobo thing over my shoulder

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

hthis thread is too good for them. need 2 be in the gutter. should i head to gbs? i would need to put on my sac and hobo thing over my shoulder

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4043262

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

no, u should not. never go there.

and yes, all the mods are afraid to post here. but they will read i t. just apologize already !

im sorry ihad too..........i would not foul up this great trhaed........

if i rip/get banned............tell em....................tell em "communism sent you".

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 06:57 on Oct 2, 2023

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

erosion posted:

Thanks to the person that suggested Unborn 2. I thought it took a while to get going but was worth watching in the end. It's funny because last night we finished The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window, and there are some unusual similarities between these works.

ur welcome homie. glad u liked it. i recomneded it to you hoping you would

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lux Anima posted:

oh thehandtruck I think the thread owes you a free* Slurpee™ from your nearest 7-11 for taht synpa
Congrat!!! :peanut:

thak you!!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

i hate threading in gbs. need a mod to delete thread please

its a emergency!!!!!!! call everoyne, wake them up!!!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

i reported t he post. now they will all see it. Enjoy ur Redemption Arc

thank u!!!!! so much love in here rn. can feel it all. thats why i posted in gbs. the tup thread is, as again, for freiends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2h6kO6qj3E

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 07:29 on Oct 2, 2023

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

has anyone said Xi Jinping pong yet? because thats pretty funny

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

MORE LIKE XI JINPING PONG!!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

maybe, I dunno

x gon' slive it to ya?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Why is it that Republicans are always fighting among themselves, why aren’t they fighting the Radical Left Democrats who are destroying our Country?

what u gonna get ofr dinner tonigt

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

wont somebody think of the trublpm!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

wont somebody think of the trublpm!!!

lmao i literally accidnetlay snyped 3 out of 3 of my last post s i think? probly cuase im really cool and been apoligzing ot the mods. and best rfriends with jeffret and the admin from the gaia forums too. so. just saying. tihs why i made that thread. none o fu posted in btw. so. just saing. probly why u suck and no t front page snyipign..............

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

mein god..............i did not know who the Iks were of this thread.........i am have been.................posting alongside them........................oh em gee............scary 2 think about. they among us, u know? v v scary stuff

edit:2 carlify, i thought if u have funny symbol next to your name...................gernade....star.....stalin symbol of peace...........u were mode? not true im deducting through investigation..............

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Lpzie posted:

no they were given out freely like mana from the heavens long ago

loving poo poo. i want it. whats it mean anyway?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

smarxist posted:

happy harvest time

thank u

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

can u do one for tubgirl

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Computer, Bimboify Trump please.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

need a quick cum check pls

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

night cre is suhc a loving dump. gonna report anyone not posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

quick question who is jim jordane? never heard of him seriously. i googled but i dont get it. whys he so cool recently?