Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Running olave for the finals with confidence. Might run buffalo D over miami. Not sure if i wanna go with taysom hill or ferguson for TE, running with ferguson rn. Think mostert will also be a safe start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dexo posted:

Is it disrespectful to bench players who haven't played yet in a game I've already won.

prevents them from losing you points

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think im good with this. this is for the championship. really need KC to have a lovely game here, i believe in my starters, the only game I'm iffy on is the miami one, im 50/50 on starting Henry over Mostert. what do you guys think? Has mostert's punching above his weight all season been enough to value him over henry this late?

e: with amari cooper out i dropped him and taysom hill, picked up evan engram since they're playing a lame duck Carolina team, might run engram over ferguson with dallas facing a tough detroit D.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 29, 2023

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dxt posted:

Here's a fun one that I need an answer to soon .5 PPR

Njoku v NYJ
Pacheco v CIN
Zamir White @ IND
OBJ v MIA
Keenan Allen @ DEN

Do I play Njoku tonight or hope either Pacheco or Allen can play (seems unlikely) or Jacobs is out again (looking likely) or be stuck with OBJ. Flacco has a good connection with Njoku and no Amari Cooper tonight could mean a big game for him.

njoku and allen

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

RCarr posted:

Why the hell is Evan Engram available 😂
This thread never ceases to amaze me. I wish I could play in a league where you can just pick up the 6th best player at his position for your finals matchup.

i changed this again, njoku was just freely available not even waiver wire, so i picked him up and churned engram, then while doing that i saw loving deebo on the waiver wire so i think i just accidentally walked in on some kind of fishy poo poo going on, grabbed his rear end too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Derrick Henry vs Jax or
Raheem Mostert vs Buffalo?

Leaning towards sticking with Mostert he brought me this far