Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
With Kelce out,

Skyy Moore or Christian Kirk at flex in a 1 ppr league? I've got Kirk started ATM but not sure how much Skyy is going to get fed now. Other options-

J Cook (rb buf)
Z Charbonnet (rb ne)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

I'm tempted to stick with the hot hand with love but he's facing a good defense for the first time and Goff can put up a decent game as well

RB: (1ppr, pick 3)
J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

Jacobs has to turn it around sometime and get some high production games, Cook has been hot, the Jets are bad which means there may be a lot of running which leaves Williams as the odd man out?

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
Goff @BAL or Love @DEN?

Goff is the hot hand but Baltimore is supposedly a decent defense ( though they've faced some mid QBs this year) and I can't shake the feeling that while I'm admittedly a homer GB isn't as awful as Denver and with Jones back this has all the makings of being a get-right game for Love. I'm seeing this as a toss up right now.