Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Jingleheimer posted:

With Andrews not playing, do I start James Cook or Rashod Bateman in PPR?

Cook imo

CraigSlice posted:

Christian Kirk or dalvin cook for flex spit 1ppr

Kirk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I would not start a just returning from injury David Montgomery on Thursday night over Josh Jacobs.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Recovering from injury Christian Watson or Jakobi Meyers? Got the latter slotted in.

Meyers imo

I'd like to see Watson play a game and stay healthy first.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

With Cooper playing on Sunday, now I’m definitely not sure if Puka is going to produce like he has been

Kupp? He's not eligible to play until week 5.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

OfChristandMen posted:

I got too much indecision and too many above average WRs.

Pick 3 (1PPR):

Jaylen Waddle @ Buf
Gabe Davis v. Mia
Tank Dell v. Pit
Michael Thomas v. TB
DJ Moore v. Denver

I also have Mixon on my bench (starting Kenny Walker & Kyren Williams) that I could start in place of the 3rd of any of these.
Joe Mixon @ Ten

Waddle, Dell, and Mixon

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do I play Nacua@PHI or Waddle@GB? Pretty sure GB’s rush defense is like #30, so I’m assuming Achane and Mostert will be the main ball havers, but otoh Coop is back, so I’m not positive I’m going to get 27pts from Nacua again, much less his projected 10.23 (compared to Waddle’s 9.87)

I am reasonably annoyed that auto draft grabbed Waddle @ #2 in the draft before I realised what time it was

Nobody knows if Kupp is playing. Just because his practice window is open doesn't mean he's definitely back.

Who are you starting over these guys? They should both be in your lineup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Kickers:

So I have Dicker vs my opponents Carlson. This is going to be a close game. I'm down 30 with Herbert and Gibbs vs his Adams tomorrow. And our kickers. Should I drop my kicker for Patterson in the hopes his kicker might not play? Or am I overthinking this?

In theory I support this, but in reality I'd assume the Raiders will add another kicker to their roster and your opponent could pick them up instead.

I'd just use whatever kicker you think will get you the most points.