Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I drop Cousins for Goff this week? Worried about primetime Qirk and the backup center. But the Vikes will be throwing almost every down...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol I knew I shouldn't have sat Addison. Oh well it's a lucky play.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I think it's a coin flip but Rhamondre vs MIA or Walker III @ DET for my flex spot (0.5 PPR)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Zochness posted:

I’m in terrible position of having to choose between these two at RB this week (league is standard scoring):

Zeke Elliot v. MIA
Justice Hill @CIN

Please help me

Hill. I'd rather take the chance on the upside than basically needing a TD from Zeke for anything.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DMCrimson posted:

0.5ppr league, I have four RBs that could fit the flex slot but having trouble deciding who should take it. I have Raheem Mostert for now but curious if I should go with Brian Robinson instead for next week. Any ideas?

I think I'd keep Mostert in just because Washington is likely to fall behind the Bills and he'll be slightly scripted out.

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick one:

Nico Collins @JAX
Terry McLaurin v BUF

Leaning Nico

Nico all the way

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cat Hassler posted:

Help me choose 2 .5 PPR flexes

Brian Robinson vs BUF
Jerome Ford vs TEN
Joshua Kelley @ MIN
Nico Collins @ JAX

Currently have the first two slotted in

Worried a bit about Ford since the Titans shut down the Chargers run game last week

And Kelley will probably have an easier go of it against the Vikings

And Nico looks legit

I'm going Nico & Robinson here. Don't want any part of the Browns' offense and Kelley didn't do anything last week. Run with the hot hands imo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I picked up Hunter Hearst Henry since he was available but I also have Kittle. So,

No PPR
Kittle vs NYG (tonight)
Henry @ NYJ

I'm leaning Henry because Kittle hasn't done anything so far this year and is getting fewer targets. But I still want to believe Kittle is DSYS.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I start Joshua Kelley (@MIN) over Rhamondre Stevenson (@NYJ) this week? I don't trust Kelley after last week but the matchup is much better.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Zack posted:

1 PPR

Addison v LAC
DJ Moore @ KC

Chicago is a mess, and I would like a piece of that MIN-LAC game, so I think I'm leaning Addison, even though his scoring has been buoyed by TDs

Addison without hesitation

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Pick an RB, 1PPR:

Mattison v LAC
White v PHI
Warren @ LV

I figure Mattison has the best combo of matchup and opportunity, but he's been so bad that I'm wondering if I should give either of the others a second look. Rankings have Mattison and White about the same, with Warren as the dark horse who's probably still a little bit away from being relevant.

I'd go Mattison although I consider it a coin flip with White.

Gus Bus & Evans for the first one. I think I'd give Harris another week in your second. Although I think it's a coin flip with Moss.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ferroque posted:

Pick a QB before tomorrow night please!

T. Lawrence vs Atl
J. Love vs Det

Hall of Famer Jordan Love

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Christian Watson owner chiming in - I'm sitting him another week until he plays a full game.

WR hamstring injuries give me flashbacks to Keenan Allen being limited in snap counts and then aggravating the injury.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It'll be a shootout with the Bills. Start Tua.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Defense is basically a toss-up this week. I'm happy with whoever I get out of those options. The bad NFL offenses are really, really bad.

Judgy Fucker posted:

Got one WR and a standard flex slot (.5 PPR) to fill between these three dudes:

A. Mattison (KC)
C. Kirk (@BUF)
R. Doubs (@LV)

Mattison has consistently underperformed but is still averaging double digits. Kirk and Doubs have looked good in recent weeks but ESPN projects them to score less than Mattison (I know ESPN sucks but it's all I got to go on besides goon advice, hence the post).

Please and thank you!

Bench Mattison. Don't get hung up on projections - especially compared to weekly scoring trends.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm in bye week hell. Do I pick up Tyler Boyd, Jahan Dotson, or Zach Ertz (lol) to flex over Jordan Addison?

I think I keep things as-is, but last week's goose egg cost me a win - I lost by less than half a point - and Qirk is my QB so I'm doubly hosed if KC owns the Vikings.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

vaginite posted:

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

Achane and Monty. Lions will pull ahead and run the ball.

Although it begs the question - who is your other RB not listed??

Cat Hassler posted:

Gotta choose two of these three for .5 PPR flexes

De’Von Achane vs NYG
Brian Robinson vs CHI tomorrow
Nico Collins @ ATL

I’ve got the first two slotted in but leery of Thursday night games

Again who the hell do you have in your RB/WR slots that you have these options for flexes :psyduck:

Go with the RBs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My $0.02 on Nacua - start him until there's actually a game where Kupp a) plays and b) takes targets from him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Agree with this but there’s a huge asterisk that he is an insane trade chip until suddenly he isn’t because Kupp is back and got 15 targets for 180 yards and Puka had 1 target for 8 yards

I think I I’ve been talked into Puka being good even once Kupp comes back by the main fantasy thread, but it’s in his range of outcomes that he is unusable too

I wouldn’t blame anyone for trading Puka if you can get serious value for him

Sit/start thread so I was focused solely on that :)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Rip I meant James Connor

Connor. I don't trust Watson yet and Reed and Doubs are gonna take targets away.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

vaginite posted:

Starting 3 WR this week, have 4 - which one would you guys bench? 1 PPR flex, also the guy I'm playing is stacked (CMC, T. Hill, K. Allen) so I'm thinking big game potential over consistency.

D. Adams vs NE
D. Moore vs Min
A. St. Brown vs TB
P. Nacua vs Arizona

I'm leaning bench Nacua but want a sanity check

I agree with bench Nacua.

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR, 6pt TDs

Nico Collins v NO
or
Terry McLaurin @ ATL

I'm starting Nico here. I don't trust Washington throwing the ball.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

I have Higbee currently, but think his targets will continue to dry up with Kupp back. Pats look like total garbage. Ertz has 2 other TEs to compete with. Conklin is on the Jets. Gray didn't do a whole lot last time Kelce was out.

Ertz and hope for a TD. He's still one of Dobbs' favorite red zone targets.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Ertz it is, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I don't get outbid on him.

Don't worry too much about it. If you do, you do. TE is pretty much a crapshoot anyway.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have a coin flip at WR.

Olave @ Houston
Josh Reynolds @ TB

Reynolds had a good week last week with Amon-Ra out, but he's back this week so I expect numbers to drop. Olave has underperformed the last couple weeks because Carr is injured and Houston has not been giving up many points to WR. Even when Reynolds was playing with Amon-Ra he still did pretty good, so I'm leaning Reynolds.

My gut was telling me Olave is still DSYS, but after looking at recent targets and matchups, I think this one's a coin flip.

I have Olave as well and this overthinking has me wondering about my flex spot. Do I bench Olave, start KJ Osborn and Christian Kirk at WR and one of Brian Robinson Jr, JWJ, or Roschon Johnson (assuming the latter two are healthy/cleared) at flex?

I think benching Olave is too galaxy-brained and I should only do it if JWJ is playing -- not for the other two because their matchups are real bad.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Full PPR

Saquon/Breida @ BUF
Richaard White v DET

Whats going on with Saquon? Do I risk him being out/on a snap count/game scripted out because Giants bad or go with the unimpressive but actual starting running back on a more competent team with White?

The starter

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

With Monty out and Pollard on bye, I currently have Bijan RB1 and Rachaad White filling in RB2. Currently my flex options are Gabe Davis and anyone on waivers since Houston is also on a bye. I see Diontae Johnson got taken off IR and is supposed to play this week. Should I put a claim in on him or roll with what I have? Could also pick up Curtis Samuel who has had a productive last few weeks.

Roll with what you have

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need to stream a D this week. Browns, Bucs, Rams, Jags are all the top ESPN teams. Or any other suggestions on who is probably on waivers.

I'm liking the Bucs and Raiders this week. Raiders scare me a bit just because it's west coast team going east for a morning game. But, the Bears and Bagent lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I have to pick a flex and maybe an RB if Roschon doesn't clear the concussion protocol, 1PPR:

Alexander Mattison vs SF
Zach Evans vs PIT
Jameson Williams @ BAL

I'm going up against the #2 team in the league and I'm already down my top two RBs and two of my top three WRs to injury/bye, so I probably need high upside plays over high floor.

Sit Mattison. He'll get like 7 points on 6 receptions.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Last place in my league so it's a must-win week for me. 1 PPR. Do I make any changes here? Specifically looking at WR and flex positions.

I'm not totally sold on Olave and Kirk and them both playing Thursday gives me very bad vibes. I'm thinking about swapping one out for Pickens and moving Evans into the flex. But at the same time, Pickens' matchup sucks.

It sucks having nothing but mediocre dudes (outside of CMC obviously).

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 19, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Last place in my league so it's a must-win week for me. 1 PPR. Do I make any changes here? Specifically looking at WR and flex positions.

I'm not totally sold on Olave and Kirk and them both playing Thursday gives me very bad vibes. I'm thinking about swapping one out for Pickens and moving Evans into the flex. But at the same time, Pickens' matchup sucks.

Anyone have any input on this?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

What’s your matchup look like?

Actually pretty favorable which has me landing on "don't overthink it" (i.e. leave my lineup as-is):

Vargo posted:

You all are concerned about using one Thursday night player, what about TWO?

Picking two of these three in .5 PPR:

Olave v JAX
Calvin Ridley @NO

Hollywood Brown @SEA

I wouldn't start Hollywood over those two.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

True, but will GB realise that and play that way? Their offense has been terrible the last few weeks

GB will have the ball a lot in this game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

.5 PPR

Should I flex Jordan Mason or Sam LaPorta this week?

Running Andrews at TE too, in case anyone thinks I should play LaPorta over him.

If you have any Vikings, use one and Mason for your flex with CMC questionable.

Safe play is LaPorta assuming that CMC will play (he was a limited participant in practice today). If you want to take a chance then run Mason.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Am I crazy for basically starting Curtis Samuel over Jordan Addison strictly so I can have the latter available in case CMC doesn't play Monday night?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vargo posted:

Consensus seems to be if you need a Steelers RB, go with Warren. Najee hasn't been useful this year and there's no reason to think he'll start now.

In the second choice, I think I'd go Rice in case he's Patrick's favorite this week.

I need a FLEX in .5 PPR:

Josh Downs vs. CLE
Tyler Lockett vs ARI
Royce Freeman vs PIT

Agreeing with the advice here as well. Palmer hasn't done poo poo so until he does I refuse to start him.

For your situation, I think I'm going with Lockett here. Basically as the least-bad option.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

RCarr posted:

Josh Reynolds @ Baltimore

Or

Michael Wilson @ Seattle

0.5 ppr

I’m leaning Wilson

I'd trust the Lions offense on the road before the Cards in Seattle.

Defense: do I swap out LV (@CHI) for TB (vs ATL, or another defense) with Hoyer playing? I kinda like the embrace chaos of two terrible backups.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 22, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cnidario posted:

I think I’m going to flex Waller over Hunt, convince me I should do otherwise

:toot:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, Rachaad White or Rhamondre in Flex?

Starting RBs are CMC and Henry

Staring WRs are Tee Higgins and Jakobi Meyers

Bench WR Watson, Downs, Palmer, Diontae Johnson
Bench RB Charbs, Spears.

Henry has a fearsome matchup, should I consider benching him for White or Rhamondre and flex one of my WRs?

DSYS.

Coin flip for White or Stevenson. I'd go Stevenson though since I feel like he's better utilized.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Need a flex for 0.5 PPR

Terry McLaurin v PHI
Nico Collins @ CAR
D'Onta Foreman @ LAC

Foreman easily

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Need a flex in PPR:
G. Wilson @ NYG
Scary Terry vs Phi

Leaning towards Wilson. I'm a big underdog in this matchup

Wilson

wynnus posted:

Deciding between the following for 2 flex spots in 0.5 PPR:

Z. Flowers @ ARI
R. White @ BUF
M. Pittman vs NO
A. Cooper @ SEA
T. Higgins @ SF

Leaning towards Flowers and White.

Flowers for sure. And I think I'd be good with either Pittman or Higgins. Favoring Pittman (I think Chase is going to get all the yardage ala Addison the other night)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Never count on WSH football, pretty much my whole life advice.

I'm counting on them to give up a lot of sacks tonight. Does that go against your advice? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

I don’t expect Washington to give up any sacks tonight :v:

lol I don't know why I added tonight in there :shrug: