Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Jamaal Williams @ CAR or AJ Dillon @ ATL (if Aaron Jones is out)

PPR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I also have no idea what to do with Christian Watson heh. Could flex any of (PPR)

De'von Achane @ BUF
Garrett Wilson vs KC
Christian Watson vs DET (tonight)

I've been fortunate to get Tank Dell and Puka off waivers so have a lot of WR choices. What I really need to do is swing a 2 for 1 trade and unload some of these guys but haven't found a partner yet

Id stick with Achane. Feel like Buffalo and Miami is gonna be a shoot out. Both teams have way too strong of offenses for defense to dominate.

I currently have this lineup set. Just not confident in either of the two at the (other options) bottom. Any thoughts?

Keenan Allen vs LV
Christian Watson vs Det
George Pickens @ Hou

Other options

DeAndre Hopkins vs Cincy - Tenn is garbage
Zay Flowers @ Cle - Offense also a bit shaky

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I think I recommended someone to Achane I hope you did.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick one
Hopkins @ Indianapolis
Rashee Rice @ Minn

Got Watson, and Flowers in my other spots

Right now I am playing Hopkins but I am pretty far behind in projections after starting Wsh defense on Thursday. (103-121)? How confident would anyone be to play him?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Rice @ Denver
Pickens vs Jax
Downs vs NO

Pick one

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Any reason for Rashee Rice instead of Pickens for this week.

I can see how he is a play as an ascending WR with Mahomes against a bad defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick QB
Herbert vs BAL
Murray vs LA