Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Pick one for a flex, .5 PPR:

Skyy Moore
Zach Charbonnet
Marvin Mims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Judgy Fucker posted:

All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance. --Will Rogers

Don't know much, if anything, about the NFL--just what I read in fantasy articles.

.5 PPR, flex league:

I have Kelce (Detroit), Darren Waller (Dallas), and Rachaad White (@Minnesota). Normal lineup is Kelce at TE and White at Flex.

If Kelce is out, I put Waller in at TE, no-brainer.

However, if Kelce is healthy plays, should I put Waller in at the flex over White? Read an article this morning suggesting Waller may blow up this season with his trade to the Giants. Projected score has White scoring more than Waller. FWIW my other starting backs are James Conner (@Washington) and Alexander Mattison (TB). Their projected scores are higher than White's, hence them being the starting RBs.

It would be pretty rare for me to flex a TE over a starting RB. I would start White.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Pick one for a flex, .5 PPR:

Skyy Moore
Zach Charbonnet
Marvin Mims

For the record, starting Skyy was very much the wrong move. First move of the year lol. I'm very good at this game.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Jaylen Warren or Charbs

.5ppr

Been holding Charbs all year, feel like it's finally his time to shine. Except he's gotten some play and done... ok? Not amazing?

e: I also have Kamara and Pollard for RBs... I suppose I could feasibly sit Pollard? Idk

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 22, 2023

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
.5 PPR

Alvin Kamara
Zack Moss
Travis Etienne

Najee Harris
Javante Williams

Pick 3 to be my RB/Flex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'd be pretty happy to roll out Stafford this week. Was hoping to land him myself, but he got scooped.

Nathan Peterman it is!