Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gimme a flex in full PPR

James Cook @NYJ
Pittman vs JAX
Khalil Herbert vs GB

Pittman slotted in now but I'm not feeling confident about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Stick with Pittman Colts are gonna be down big early/the whole season

Makes sense. Thanks!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

nollij posted:

0.5ppr

TLockett vs LAR
CGodwin @ MIN

I'm a Seahawks homer and have 3 other Seahawks starting so leaning towards Lockett.

Lockett has been underrated in fantasy for years. I like him over Godwin with how blargh thatTB team looks this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

ferroque posted:

0.5 PPR

N. Harris vs Cle
R. White vs Chi
C. Kirk vs KC
T. Allgeier vs GB

Leaning white here

I think you have to go with Allgeier and bank on that upside.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr flex

Lockett @DET
Brian Robinson @DEN

Have Lockett in there now. If early results indicate anything then looks like B-Rob is the lead back for WFT and he could be a good volume play, though that Denver D sure didn't seem bothered by Jacobs last week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

0.5 PPR (and also 1 point per first down :iiam:). Pick 2

Alexander Mattison @ PHI
Brian Robinson vs DEN
Puka Nacua vs SF
Zay Jones vs KC

I am not thrilled with my whole team facing stud defenses on the same week!

Yeesh. We'll, I'm benching Mattison in the one league I have him so I can't recommend you do otherwise.

I like Zay vs KC. Lawrence likes throwing his way and I think KCs I'd the least scary D of all those. Puke Knuckle is a good gamble for cieling.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fentry posted:

If Deandre Hopkins doesn't play who would you rather fill in, .5 PPR WR:

Drake London vs GB
Romeo Doubs @ ATL
Marquise Brown vs NYG

Agree with PmChem on Doubs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

Help me pick two of these dudes to flex. .5 PPR

Brian Robinson @ DEN
Joshua Kelley @ TEN (Assuming Ekeler is out)
Samaje Perine v WAS
Jahan Dotson @ DEN

Kelley obviously. Then, depending on his circumstances, one or both of

Dotson in the hopes he stays the top target
Brian Robinson for the sake of volume and assuming WFT might get close to the goal line and he falls in for a TD.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

13-team, 0.5 PPR, no TEP

Higbee vs SF
LaPorta vs SEA

I think I prefer Higbee's potential for volume with the rest of the Rams receivers ailing.

ElectricRelaxation posted:

1 PPR, gotta pick 2:

Rachaad White vs. CHI
David Montgomery vs. SEA
AJ Dillon @ ATL

Currently have White and Montgomery in there, but I see that Aaron Jones isn't expected to play. Thoughts? Thanks!

White is not a good RB. Dillon if Jones js out but otherwise I think you have to roll with him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

coronaball posted:

1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

I have been switching these around for the last 10 minutes!

Sanders and Williams hurry!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr flex

Lockett @DET
Brian Robinson @DEN

Have Lockett in there now. If early results indicate anything then looks like B-Rob is the lead back for WFT and he could be a good volume play, though that Denver D sure didn't seem bothered by Jacobs last week.

Phew, I guess I made the right choice with Lockett. Now let me take a big sip of water and see how many points Robinson got.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

Pick 2

R White v PHI
R Mostert v DEN
K Williams @ CIN

Leaning towards White and Mostert but Williams might go big again, especially if Burrow is out.

I like Mostert and Williams.

Since I have the same question as last week I'm just gonna repost this one with some alterations.

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr flex

Lockett vs. CAR
Brian Robinson vs. BUF

Have Lockett in there now. If early results indicate anything then looks like B-Rob is the lead back for WFT and he could be a good volume play, though that Denver D sure didn't seem bothered by Jacobs slow him down at all last week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Ugggggggh do I really dare start Danny Dimes tonight @ SF? NY is going to get obliterated. On the other hand I don't really have a bench spot to add a streamer, I would have to drop a useful asset. Waivers are nasty. I could potentially pick up

Stafford @ CIN
Russ @ MIA
Goff vs ATL
Howell vs Buf
Love vs NO
Stroud @ JAX

I think I have to roll him out there and hope for garbage time antics

I like Goff vs ATL but I also really don't like Danny Dies overall. I think the only QB I would take him over on that list is Howell.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Roseo posted:

Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

I'm tempted to stick with the hot hand with love but he's facing a good defense for the first time and Goff can put up a decent game as well

RB: (1ppr, pick 3)
J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

Jacobs has to turn it around sometime and get some high production games, Cook has been hot, the Jets are bad which means there may be a lot of running which leaves Williams as the odd man out?

I have the same decision and I like Goff with them being down Montgomery and possibly needing to throw a little more. I picked up Love off waivers but it was pointed out to me his TD rate is really high and he's not likely to keep it up all season. In wait and see mode with him right now.

I think you have to go Jacobs and Cook for sure. Both RB1s and Cook gets work in the passing game. Stevenson vs Williams is tougher but I think the Pats offense has to show some life before I'd pick Rhamondre, so Williams.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

Christian Watson is expected to finally play tonight, but it would be his season debut, and he was limited all week. But still, I'm thinking of flexing him over Rhamondre Stevenson. Good idea, bad idea? This is 1 PPR, flex.

I also picked up Mostert, but I was thinking of holding on him for one more week to make sure that's not a fluke.

Christian Watson vs. Det
Rhamondre Stevenson @ Dal
Raheem Mostert @ Buf

Mostert had 13 points in week 1 and 25 in week 2. He's not gonna put up 50 again but I don't see how you don't start him at this point.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr

Tutu @IND
Lockett @NYG (Mon)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Need a defense as TB's on bye:

BAL @PIT - any word on Pickett?
DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?
GB @LV - what's up with Jimmy Glass?
NE vNO - potential Carr crash?
NJY @DEN - two bad teams :barf:

Jets: The Jets appear to be a very good defense and they'll have lot of opportunity to wreck poo poo since they'll be on the field since their offense sucks. I guess that's kind of a double-edged sword though.

Bal: Coronaball already said it but it doesn't really matter if Pickett is back. Trubs isn't really any better.

Dets: I'm not as sold on the Lions D as some but Carolina's offense is absolutely abysmal.

I don't think I'd consider any of the others if these three are available.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

1 Ppr
Brian Robinson vs Cinci
Christian Watson @LV

Robinson already played Thursday vs the Bears.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Summit posted:

Got my lineup mostly set but struggling with FLEX, too many good options! I've put them here in order of what I think is my preference but wondering if there's any clear standout here to anyone else.

Mike Evans
Sun God
D'Andre Swift
Derrick Henry
Nico Collins

(this is half PPR)

Walker and Mostert for sure, and then Kyren to round it out IMO.

I like Sun God but then I always like Sun God.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr

Ridley @NO (Thu)
Palmer @KC

Palmer gets plenty of targets with Mike Williams out. Ridley has been a coin flip as to whether or not he's worth playing every week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

poo poo is dire y'all, .5 PPR, I need 2RBs:

Rostered:
Roschon vLV still concussed
Reynolds @BAL - if Gibbs is back he's worthless right?

or drop them for some waiver trash(?):
Najee @LA
Zeke vBUF
the corpse of Latavius Murray @NE
Gibson @NYG
Joshua Kelley @KC
Gus Edwards vDET
Justice Hill vDET

Gus and Hill's combined output might resemble a single functional RB whereas i don't feel like that's a guarantee for any other two guys on that list

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I'm playing Ridley this week, and I'm feeling OK about it. I'll just leave it at that.

But whyyyyyy

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 19, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Flex Spot, .5PPR, pick one:

J Palmer @ KC
E Mitchell @ Min
J Meyers @ Chi

Palmer gets 7-8 targets/game with Williams out. I like him as a flex.

Meyers probably has a higher cieling but it's hard to say he'll reach it with a 38-year-old Brian Hoyer at QB.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Would you start Tank Dell over any of

Calvin Ridley vs. SF
Davante Adams vs. NYJ
Adam Thielen @CHI (Thu)

in .5ppr?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vargo posted:

I'm probably starting Lockett (see below) and don't feel good about it, I would probably go McLaurin here, I think you'll get the most productivity per opportunity with him, even with Dotson eating catches.

SPEAKING OF WHICH....

I need a ranking of these options in .5 PPR:

DJ Moore v CAR (tonight)
Tyler Lockett @WAS
Jordan Addison vs NO
Jahan Dotson v SEA
Jerome Ford @BAL

Moore and Lockett. After that it's a bit muddy but I have to think Dotson has a slight edge over Addison with the Vikings QB instability. Ford feels like a start-him-if-you-have-to RB and would be fine if you only think you need 8-10 points but doesn't have a ton of upside.

vaginite posted:

Gotta start 1 of these three in ppr:

DJ Moore @ CAR
J. Dotson @ SEA
T. Dell @ CIN

Leaning Tank Dell - Dotson and Tank are basically equal but the little ESPN shadow report thing has Tank with a lot better match ups, and obviously coming off of that huge game last week.

DJ has been bad with Bagent but idk Carolina is pretty bad and Bagent has been improving, he can string together 3 quarters then melts down when defenses stop trying to blitz him and make him make hard throws. I think he's gonna improve and CAR is bad but I don't want to bank on him figuring out his deep game since last week. I feel like DJ Moore with Bagent is just banking on a YAC miracle homerun or two, otherwise he's gonna put up 6 points.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Go with Dell or Go to Hell.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Full PPR pick one:
Chuba @ Chi
Gus Bus vs Cle

Logically I'd think the answer is Chuba, but it's Thursday and the Panthers are bad. But also Chicago is bad and the Cleveland D is good.

They're both in a split but Chuba is bad and on a bad offense.

I'm starting him tonight and if I had any other options out there I wouldn't be.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Last minute, pick two

Davante Adams vs NYJ
Tank Dell @CIN
Calvin Ridley vs SF

Hoping Adams finally gets off the ground but that's a tough ask against the Jets D. Tank is boom or bust. Ridley is boom or bust but more bust this year. Leaning Dell and Ridley in the hopes that both have huge games.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cnidario posted:

Pick 1, No PPR

Hunt
Flowers
Noah Brown

Hunt has looked good but he's been storing TDs and I'm kinda leery he keeps that up only getting ~30% of snaps. I Guess Brown? With Nico Collins out and Woods either out or limited somebody has gotta get those targets.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bad choices time in two half-ppr leagues!

Ty Chandler @DEN
Royse Freeman vs. SEA

Also...

Ty Chandler @DEN
Darrel Henderson vs. SEA

Leaning Chandler for both in the hopes that Minnesota is sick of Mattison by now and Denver's run D is soft.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

I fell asleep, looks like Chandler got less work than Mattison but did more with it? Seems like the backfield is gonna be more of a split than I first thought

About a 66/33 split between Mattison and Chandler, respectively. It's nuts.

Chandler not exactly amazing. He looks like a bog standard middle-of-the-road RB but Mattison runs like he poo poo his pants and he's trying to run away from the turd in his undies without touching it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Need an RB option from this garbage pile in .5ppr

Ty Chandler vs CHI (Mon)
Chuba Hubbard @TEN
Royce Freeman @ARI
Antonio Gibson @DAL (Thu)

Freeman has the best matchup afaict but is going to have to deal with Kyren Williams coming back. Chuba is a bad back on a garbage offense but the Titans look like crap, so maybe? Chandler is still only getting 33% of the Snaps even with Mattison sucking out loud but is definitely the better back in Minnesota, but the Bears don't give up a lot of rushing yards. WFT's run game seems to be taking off and Gibson is getting enough table scraps to make him a flex, but that Dallas D... ugh.

Bellmaker posted:

I think you're right in both aspects.

------------------

need a FLEX, 0.5 PPR

Lockett vSF
Ty Chandler vCHI
Keaton Mitchell @LAC
McLaurin @DAL
Njigba vSF

normally I feel like Lockett's a no-brainer the combo of weekly hammy issue + short week + SF Defense + Drew Lock??? seems bad

If you don't trust Lockett than I think you definitely don't trust Njigba. Mitchell looks great but he's still the junior back in the Ravens time share and who knows how that split is going to go. I think I'd go McLaurin and pray the Commies go down a few scores early so there's plenty of work, but none of these are great. Of course, I guess if one of them WAS great you wouldn't be asking.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

0.5 PPR
Najee Harris @ CIN
AJ Dillon @ DET

Dillon is guaranteed touches, but he has been underwhelming with them when Jones was out earlier in the year. Harris is splitting with Warren, but Warren looks better and there is a new OC which adds a bit of unknown how the RB split will be. For game script I assume Pit is more likely to be in a game they can win with Burrow out, while GB might fall behind DET.

I am kind of leaning Harris, but I am not very confident with it.

Dillon has been awful and has had a "q" next o his name all week. I hate to say but I'd go Najee.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

My heart is usually wrong lol

I've found my heart is usually right but my brain is usually busy and I end up spending waaaay too much time thinking about things and then logic myself into a dumb poo poo move that kills my team. Sometimes I notice and stop myself before I go through with it! Other times... :negative:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Anyone have any opinions on

Goedert@DAL or
Likely vs. LAR

In 1/2ppr?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Sorry again

I'm basically out of contention in that league so it doesn't matter a whole lot. :)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr rank these second bananas
Chubb Hubbard vs. ATL
CEH @NE
Antonio Gibson @LAR

Also rank these WRs
Calvin Ridley vs. BAL
Thielen vs. ATL
Doubs vs. TB

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Yeeeeesh

In order:

Edit: updated per the SR

edit: [strike]I didn’t check the shadow report for Ridley yet[/strike] I’m not sure if Baltimore and JAX will have a shootout, but I’d lean on the side of probably not

Ridley fucks everything up because he'll probably get like 13 targets but he'll either A: catch three of them for 17 yards or B: somehow grab eight of them for a TD and tack on a random rush for 22 yards. Thinking I'm still gonna start him over Thielen because Thielen's ceiling has completely collapsed.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’ve already sold myself on Goff over Flacco this week, and am also a dumb homer, so definitely keep my Honolulu blue buttchugging in mind

And next year I’m drafting Josh Allenj

I'm playing Goff in one league because the other options are worse but I hope he can put together an 18-20 point game. Like I not expecting another 5 TDs but the best guy on the WW this week is probably Tommy Cutlets vs the Eagles.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vikings give Mattison most of the carries even though he objectively worse than Chandler. I wouldn't start him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

dxt posted:

4 paTDs, -4 Ints

Tua @ BAL
Kyler @ PHI

Don't like Tua's matchup and he hasn't been putting up great numbers for awhile. Kyler has been up and down and is apparently sick.

That's rough. My gut says Tua but I haven't been paying attention to the Dolphins and I guess he's cooled off quite a bit. Philly's secondary is baby soft (:sigh:) and you gotta think this could be a get right game for Kyler. Just pay attention to the injury report since they're both Qs.

Speaking of QBs, I need to start one of

Goff@DAL (gently caress the Cowboys)
Tyrod vs. LAR

Every time I bench Goff he goes off and my replacement QB sucks. On the other hand, Dallas D is scary and Tyrod is the only other real live NFL QB option available unless I want weird backup rookie garbage or *shudder* 2023 Derek Carr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Scruffy the janitor posted:

This is a real decision I'm actually having to make in a championship. 4pt passing TDs.

Tyrod vs LA
Bryce Young @ Jax
Browning @ KC

Right now I have Tyrod slotted in because he actually has a kind of rushing floor, but I am certainly not committed to it

It's not a great option but Tyrod is probably your best option out of those three.