Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Fentry posted:

If Deandre Hopkins doesn't play who would you rather fill in, .5 PPR WR:

Drake London vs GB
Romeo Doubs @ ATL
Marquise Brown vs NYG

doubs. london gonna get jaire'd and arizona sucks

my own question, full PPR:

Vikings Jordan Addison (@PHI) or Patriots Kendrick Bourne (vs MIA)?

Both MIN and NE have banged up OLines and are likely to be playing from behind. expert consensus is Addison, but does anyone want to sincerely argue for Bourne?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Freezer posted:

Burrow is my starter, got Love as a backup option but now I’m thinking about pivoting to Mayfield (only available qb that plays tomorrow) as the backup option and hope Burrow makes it. Does it make sense?

I don't think Burrow is playing this week, and if he does, he could be reinjured by halftime. You want a gimpy Burrow against Aaron Donald?

my own question, PPR flex, pick one:

ATL's Tyler Allgeier @DET
DET's Josh Reynolds v. ATL

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TLaw or Purdy?

Both have tough matchups. TLaw has sucked but JAX is getting healthier and CRob is back from suspension, and BUF defense is banged up. But I think Purdy is the real deal and that game may also be a shootout. Purdy leads the NFL in passer rating.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

I just remembered they got Mecole Hardman back, could that lower Rice's targets some, or what that be at other WRs expense?

probably others imo

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

6 pts/passing TD

Jordan Love @ DEN
vs
Brock Purdy @ MIN

they're pretty similarly ranked depending which ranking you glance at. Love is coming off a bye and has a healthy set of receivers, while Purdy is missing Deebo and possibly missing CMC. Both guys will be missing the left tackle they started the season with. Vegas implied points are a little higher for the 49ers offense, while Denver's defense is statistically worse against the pass.

kinda waffling on this one

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

Yeah I keep telling myself the same thing with my Mahomes over Stroud thoughts

i have to choose between stroud and tua this week in a league and it’s not easy!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Docjowles posted:

Welp the advice to bench Barkley sucked after Achane lasted about 12 seconds but hopefully Aiyuk and Dell made up for it :shobon: I have no words to explain wtf happened in that Giants/Commanders game

My decision to play Spears over Dowdle netted me 0.6 points :smug: in a matchup I lost by like 30

Sit/Start 2023: my decision netted me 0.6 points in a matchup I lost by like 30

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

trilljester posted:

I've got either Jake Browning or Baker going for my first week of playoffs. Any advice?

browning is not startable with chase out

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Judgy Fucker posted:

.5 PPR, who should I not start?

Achane vs. Dallas
Swift vs. Giants
Conner @ Chicago

My inclination is Conner because he's been bad almost all season...except for the last two weeks, which is why this is a question.

Also Swift seems to be trending downward. I'm inclined to keep Achane in just because if given the opportunity he could explode.

conner is the lowest ceiling but also probably highest floor. choice depends on if you are a big favorite or not

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Addison vs DET
Cooper @ HOU

All projections have Cooper up a bit, though I am not sure how well HOU will move the ball if Stroud, Collins, and Brown are all questionable and might be out, so maybe the Browns do not need to throw as much. Addison has been getting a decent number of targets and it is likely they will be playing from behind, but I am not sure if this is just chasing last week's points.

Coop. Flacco will chuck it and DET is just randomly good this week. Hard to bet Addison when he’s third or fourth in line now

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Crossposting from the main thread because I forgot there was a sit/start :downs:

My dilemmas.. both 0.5 ppr

1) Start Keenan who is obviously a stud, but, is hurt, and has a hockey stick as a QB or replace him with *checks roster* Wan'Dale Robinson, Archane, or Spears (note: if Archane starts as my flex then Pacheco is my RB2). I can also make this really really complicated if I include my WR/TE slot in this mix, which is currently starring N'jigba

2) Also another league- RB2 and flex: which combination of Javonte, Pacheco, Breece, and Montgomery do I start? Currently have Breece and Monty in. I'm really banking on Reek and Reed to both suit up otherwise I'm hosed. I hardly have any back up WR depth and would have to scour the waiver wire if they're both out.

Right now I'm tempted to start the most optimal skill line up, regardless of health or conditions.

drat the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!!!!!!!!!

messy choices. what % snaps do you think Achane will get? that’s determine the first thing for him vs Keenan.

Breece and Monty yeah

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

KingKapalone posted:

Need QB advice

Stafford vs NO - tonight! I also have Kupp
Goff @ MN - I'm a Vikings fan
Mayfield vs JAC - good matchup

I like that order but wouldn’t argue hard against Goff

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

trilljester posted:

Yeah even when the Dolphins got up big on the Jets, Mostert was still getting more snaps and TDs. Avoid Achane.

well, now Keenan is out. so for that poster i guess it’s Achane or JSN? feels coin flippish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

my own question:

half-ppr
Olave @LAR, Gabe Davis @LAC, or Sutton vs. NE?

Olave and Carr have injury questions and TNF clownball against aaron donald.

Gabe has sucked lately but also might do his 25 point game thing since he’s “due” vs a bad defense.

Sutton is Mr. TD but against a good defense that will also probably key on him?