Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
My weak WR corp is already banged up

Need to pick 3 out of this bunch in .5 PPR

Christian Watson @CHI (hurt, don't know if he's gonna play)
Mike Evans @MIN
Jordan Addison vTB
Juju vPHI
Skyy Moore vDET (tonight)
Bateman vHOU
Hyatt vDAL

other available WRs at the top of the list are Atwell, Doubs, Peoples Jones, Jayden Reed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who would you play in place of Watson in .5 PPR?

Skyy Moore @JAX
Kadarius Toney @JAX
Rashod Bateman @CIN

P sad bench, others available on FA are Josh Reynolds vSEA, Jayden Reed @ATL, Robert Woods viND, Hunter Renfrow @BUF

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

gloom posted:

Tough one but I’m a little wary on Walker because of SEA o-line injuries. I’d go Stevenson even though I wouldn’t be surprised if Walker ends up scoring higher this week.

I kind of like Reed with Watson AND Jones out this week. Reynolds seems to have a decent floor under him too. Depending on bench size I would hang on to Toney for a couple more weeks to see if he turns into anything. In 10-12 team leagues I don’t know about rostering Bateman or Moore let alone starting them.

Thanks, gonna probably pick up Jayden and slot him in, i forgot we also get return yard points and he was returning punts last week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

gloom posted:

Tough one but I’m a little wary on Walker because of SEA o-line injuries. I’d go Stevenson even though I wouldn’t be surprised if Walker ends up scoring higher this week.

I kind of like Reed with Watson AND Jones out this week. Reynolds seems to have a decent floor under him too. Depending on bench size I would hang on to Toney for a couple more weeks to see if he turns into anything. In 10-12 team leagues I don’t know about rostering Bateman or Moore let alone starting them.

God drat this Reed start is paying off.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Watson still not playing i need a 3rd WR in .5 PPR

Jayden Reed vNO
Skyy Moore vCHI
Tank Dell @JAC

Thinking Jayden and hopefully he can come close to repeating last week with Watson and Jones out. Though i do think Dell is gonna have another good week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With David Montgomery back playing tonight @GB, would you bench Gibbs in 1 PPR for any of these guys?

Michael Pittman vLAR
Jakobi Meyers @LAC

Edit: I guess with Jimmy G still in concussion, Pittman might be the only sub

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Rotowire + nbcsportsedge

https://www.rotowire.com/football/player/david-montgomery-13556

E: looks like the source deleted his tweet, so maybe he is?

Yea i saw that earlier, his initial reports were wrong and he corrected it to say they were likely to play.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
FWIW I picked up Musgrave in every league i could and i'm rolling with him.

Ofc for me it was him or Njoku mostly.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Mess or not, Lamar has still put up 25+ points the last 2 weeks, i don't think you bench him.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, i have the same dilemma in my dynasty league between Lamar and Kirk, i went with Kirk just due to the Vikings having a non existent run game and him putting up a ton of points, but otherwise it'd be hard for me to bench Lamar.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Kyler Murray @HOU
Dobbs @DEN

6 PT passing td

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Browns not playing this week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Due to losing Tank for the season and Christian Watson returning to his normal status of injured hamstring. I'm in a bit of a pickle for my WR3 slot

.5 PPR
Diontae Johnson vNE (plays tonight)
Odell Beckham vLAR
Elijah Moore vJAX
Jonathan Mingo @NO

other guys available are
Josh Downs @CIN (just dropped so would need to put in a claim for saturday)
Zay Jones @CLE
Khalil Shakur @KC
Parker Washington @CLE

Jordan Addison is my WR2 and i'm hoping he'll be able to get a TD even with JJ back.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bob A Feet posted:

PPR in a deep league.

McBride vs SF
Jakobi vs LA

I have Spears as well but I’m probably gonna have to use him to cover down on Jacobs.

I don't think you can bench McBride right now in a PPR league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
There's no way i should bench Pollard or McBride for Taysom is there?