Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Love to sit, born to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

ferroque posted:

0.5 PPR

N. Harris vs Cle
R. White vs Chi
C. Kirk vs KC
T. Allgeier vs GB

Leaning white here

Yeah I think so

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Dango Bango posted:

Do I drop Cousins for Goff this week? Worried about primetime Qirk and the backup center. But the Vikes will be throwing almost every down...

Goff is playing one of the worst defenses in the league… but the Detroit defense will likely mean Goff doesn’t have to throw it as much.

Idk it’s close imo. I think Goff has a higher floor.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick one:

Nico Collins @JAX
Terry McLaurin v BUF

Leaning Nico

Nico fo sho

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

KingKapalone posted:

Half PPR, pick 3

Mattison vs LAC
Conner vs DAL
White vs PHI
Ford vs TEN

I'm a bit surprised the experts on fantasypros have them in this order above. Must be a matchup decision? I'm a Vikings fan and Mattison has certainly not impressed.

I’d leave White out. That defense is serious.

Mattison has disappointed so far, his OL is busted, and Minnesota will have to throw a lot. BUT he’s getting the opportunities and the two defenses he’s faced so far are strong against the run. I don’t think he’s ever gonna be an elite rb but I think he’s gonna be better than he has been and a solid flex / low rb2

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MakaVillian posted:

Harris....but yuck

no ppr makes me think Tutu for sure. He’s been getting 70+ yards and he’s due for a TD.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Play posted:

I'm still analalysize paralasize with Hunter Henry and Waller. Waller will get a lot of targets this evening but will that actually translate into points? is the question. Henry seems like the easy choice in my mind but then every resource out there including Yahoo seems to prefer Waller

I recognize TNF already started.

I feel your dilemma I’m starting Henry. I picked him up because he gets a nice 7 targets a game and seems to be a priority end zone target.

A part of my brain doesn’t want to get the TE of that pats offense led by Mac Jones, but Henry has been good and consistent so far.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It grinds my gears that so many fantasy resources will have incongruous weekly rankings / sit&starts. The podcasts and websites don’t match from the same sources. What pieces of poo poo!!!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 PPR pick 3

Cooper Kupp
Tank Dell
DeAndre Hopkins

Tyler Boyd
Pooka Nacua

What do we think about Boyd? He’s still gonna get some great targets but the gosh darn Ravens are a good defense. And they play tonight on Thursday Night Football!!!

E: I have RB Mattison Vikings in my flex. Any of the above WRs worthwhile to start in flex over Mattison?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Half PPR flex, pick 1:

Kupp v Cleveland
Or
Curtis Samuel v Miami

What are we doing with Kupp at this point? He’s been terrible for weeks.

Also waivers have these two as the best rbs available:
Tyler Allgeier v NYJ
S. Perine v Houston

Drop Tyler Boyd or Rasheed Shaheed to pick up one of the rbs?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Half PPR flex, pick 1:

Kupp v Cleveland
Or
Curtis Samuel v Miami

What are we doing with Kupp at this point? He’s been terrible for weeks.

Answer the question, the Kupp managers are hungry for input. It’s DSYS but in name only, he ain’t been good for a month. But Cleveland offense is bad and their defense just had significant injury.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

fyallm posted:

1ppr:

Tank Dell vs. Denver or Christian Kirk vs. Bengals.

Dell, without hesitation

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Anti-Hero posted:

Brandin Cooks (TNF) or Diontae Johnson? PPR

Oof.

Oof, but I’d go Cooks.

Hawks are gonna get shredded so there’s a chance one of the many tds goes to Cooks.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Purdy @ Arizona
or
Jalen Hurts @ Seattle

Can’t believe I’m asking this question

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bellmaker posted:

Keenan my beloved :negative:

0.5PPR, need two WRs and a FLEX:

Lockett vPHI
ODB @JAX
Olave vNYG (Q)
Najee @IND
McKinnon @NE
Spears vHOU

I… yeesh I think it has to be Lockett and… ? For WR then Spears for Flex?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

ferroque posted:

4 point passing touchdown, pick one:

Lawrence vs Bal
Murray vs SF
Flacco vs Chi

I’m whacko for Flacco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Browning vs MIN or
Wilson vs DET?

Wilson for sure. Detroit defense is a ripe fruit for the picking and the lions offense is solid.