Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Do you all think waddle is going to start or should I grab

Courtland Sutton
Cam Akers
James Cook

For this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I don't know if I'd start Robinson over the other choices. Gibson is gonna be the rb that catches passes and I see them going to the air a lot against Arizona.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Nico Collins or Mike Williams in for waddle in the flex? PPR.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Tank Dell vs PIT
Tutu at IND

Flex in PPR

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Dango Bango posted:

I agree with bench Nacua.

I'm starting Nico here. I don't trust Washington throwing the ball.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

dxt posted:

I'm very worried because it's a guillotine league and I just lost Jefferson. Going to need every point I can get.

My friend, TE are voodoo unless you have someone that is dating Tay Tay.

Goedert who I picked, had a 25pt game last week, but before that is 0,8,9,4 in a full PPR league.

Logan Thomas who might be availabl, was a solid 7pt floor.

Ertz Is anywhere from 2-11pts. The last game in Cinci, he was only targeted four times, one of those happened to be a touchdown, his only of the year.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Gabe Davis or KJ Osborn this week in PPR? Want to roll KJ to see what he can do, but the Bills are playing the giants.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
With Monty out and Pollard on bye, I currently have Bijan RB1 and Rachaad White filling in RB2. Currently my flex options are Gabe Davis and anyone on waivers since Houston is also on a bye. I see Diontae Johnson got taken off IR and is supposed to play this week. Should I put a claim in on him or roll with what I have? Could also pick up Curtis Samuel who has had a productive last few weeks.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Need to stream a D this week. Browns, Bucs, Rams, Jags are all the top ESPN teams. Or any other suggestions on who is probably on waivers.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 19, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Hello friends, pick 2, full PPR

KJ Osborn
Zach Evans
Curtis Samuel
Rachaad White

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Pron on VHS posted:

Is Bijan Robinson benched?

What the hell, three plays and zero looks or carries. He's my main back with Pollard on bye and Monty injured, my other backs this week are White in one league and Gibbs in the other.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Pick two of these for PPR:

R. White at Buf
K. Bourne at Mia
D. Johnson vs Jax
T. Dell at Car
J. Downs vs NO

Need to fill WR2 and flex spot.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Kamara is a fantasy cheat code, and Mostert is probably going to run amok rampant against NE

Monty is probably back, so I’d sit Saquon and Gibbs imo

Are you seeing any info on Monty? He is still listed as a heavy Q on the ESPN app, 0 projected pts. And I have Gibbs starting in my no bench league so sooner I can switch that if so the better.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Never count on WSH football, pretty much my whole life advice.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Kickers:

So I have Dicker vs my opponents Carlson. This is going to be a close game. I'm down 30 with Herbert and Gibbs vs his Adams tomorrow. And our kickers. Should I drop my kicker for Patterson in the hopes his kicker might not play? Or am I overthinking this?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Jeez, wish I had. But it would have been starting Gus over tony p and Bijan. Which in hindsight...

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So I have Gibbs in my no bench league. With Monty probably back after the bye should I still hold him and just not get points this week or drop him for either Zach Moss or Joe Mixon. I'm 5-3 so I could sit and lose this one and keep all my players, then almost everyone would be past their bye week except Bijan and Diggs. If I do that I can also keep Aiyuk and Kirk instead of playing WR roulette the next few weeks.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 31, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

quote:

Key:

Green = Good / Red = Bad

drat, was having trouble reading all that poo poo until then.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I hope so, I have Dell as my wr2 this week due to bye weeks and JJ not getting back yet. Along with Josh Downs out I'm running him and Diontae Johnson this week.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Hope you picked Brown.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I have Bijan on the bye this week in my no bench league. He had a good game last week and Smith actually let him run the loving ball, so thinking about keeping him and trying without a flex to pull off a win. Currently have Monty and Achane back in as my RB1 and 2. I could pick up a flex of Waddle, Kirk, Javonte Williams, or any of the Houston WRs. Should I drop him for someone or just ride it out this week. I've got like a 30% chance to win this week anyway and he is my last guy on bye not named Stefon Diggs.

In my reg league I'm ride or die with Houston with both Nico and Tank Dell, but if JJ comes back this week I can drop one to the bench. If so I'll have to drop either Josh Downs or Dionte Johnson, with the turd Dionte put up last week I'm leaning him.

Thoughts on who to bench and who I should drop?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

The talk on the lions subreddit is that Monty let Gibbs get a tuddy because he would like to tear Chicago a new rear end in a top hat or four

Hopefully you ran Mixon, then go Monty for sure

drat I hope so, got Monty all over the place in my fantasy leagues.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
R. White, been killing it lately.
Monty, same
Bijan, had one good game then a bye
Tony P, finally had a good game, but playing Was on Thanksgiving
Gus Bus, also a stud.

Pick two, one can fill in as flex, but is taking the place of Tank Dell if JJ goes, or Nico if he doesn't. I have lost the last two games by less than 10 pts each, with my opponents each having their best game of the year.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Should I start Ferguson against Washington today or Hill on Sunday?

Ferguson is projected higher and Washington is trash, but he's been splitting scoring chances with schoonmaker.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Have Josh Allen on bye next week. Should I start sam Howell vs Miami or Kyler at Pitt. Also available is Jordan love vs KC. Everyone in this league streams QB on bye weeks but will sit on two TE all year.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So if White is out or hurt enough to not get full snaps, should I put in Bijan vs NO (ranking 3rd against RB, 14.6 projected) or Gus Bus vs Chargers (26th vs, but only 11.2 projected).

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I picked up K. Murray to fill in for Josh Allen's bye week. Couple days ago someone dropped Russell Wilson since I guess they decided they didn't need a backup anymore for Stroud. Should I swap out for this weekend, still second to last on wire so wouldn't matter much for that.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Does the shadow report not load on Android mobile for anyone else? It just spins and is a blank screen whenever I try and look at it.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Should I start Nico or Rachaad White in my flex? They're both going up against tough matchups, Nico has that explosive performance ability, but R. White has been solid all year. If they both were not going up against the stingiest teams to surrender points at the position I'd probably start them both.

Course my oppt this week is the number 1 in league and picked up zeke for brian robinson and conner double bye week... and he's got a TD.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 8, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Jeez, Dude picks up 23+ points off his waiver wire bye week fill. Ahh well, I have JJ back, so hope Dobbs can launch em this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
J. Taylor at ATL
Monty at Min
Pollard at Mia

Pick one. Don't really want to start Pollard after that dud last week. So I'm leaning Taylor.