Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
Mostert @ NE or Hall @ DAL in half PPR this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gloom
Feb 1, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

I think it's a coin flip but Rhamondre vs MIA or Walker III @ DET for my flex spot (0.5 PPR)
Tough one but I’m a little wary on Walker because of SEA o-line injuries. I’d go Stevenson even though I wouldn’t be surprised if Walker ends up scoring higher this week.

VietCampo posted:

Who would you play in place of Watson in .5 PPR?

Skyy Moore @JAX
Kadarius Toney @JAX
Rashod Bateman @CIN

P sad bench, others available on FA are Josh Reynolds vSEA, Jayden Reed @ATL, Robert Woods viND, Hunter Renfrow @BUF
I kind of like Reed with Watson AND Jones out this week. Reynolds seems to have a decent floor under him too. Depending on bench size I would hang on to Toney for a couple more weeks to see if he turns into anything. In 10-12 team leagues I don’t know about rostering Bateman or Moore let alone starting them.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
Garrett Wilson v NE, Christian Watson v NO, or Josh Reynolds v ATL this week in half PPR? The first two guys are in a higher tier obviously but Wilson’s QB is Zach Wilson and Watson’s hamstring is ?? Plus Reynolds has had the best numbers over the first two games, but he also seems to be slightly injured.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I'm prejudiced against Jets, but Wilson is the best option on their team. I'm steering away from them as a whole though, so I’ll take these two.
Thanks, I was so high on G. Wilson and Breece Hall in preseason and it’s been rough for them. Gonna roll with Reynolds this week I think.