Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I need a flex in .5 PPR:

Zeke @DEN
or
Aaron Jones @CAR

I am leaning towards Zeke, since he is set to for a workhorse role against a sub-par Broncos D. Jones is in a timeshare and he has sucked this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

il serpente cosmico posted:

I need a flex in .5 PPR:

Zeke @DEN
or
Aaron Jones @CAR

I am leaning towards Zeke, since he is set to for a workhorse role against a sub-par Broncos D. Jones is in a timeshare and he has sucked this year.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Ayudo posted:

They're both marginal flexes in the semis, but I give the nod to Zeke. He projects better, and is facing the better matchup.

Yeah, I'd been flexing Thielen until he started sucking, then Brian Robinson Jr., but he's injured now :/ The rest of my lineup is pretty strong, so here's hoping!

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

I am thinking of benching Tua for Flacco in my third-place game. Is this a bad idea? They both have bad matchups, but Tua has been really disappointing for weeks and Flacco is on a tear, and now he goes against his former team.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

It looks like Cooper is out tonight. I will probably go with Tua over Flacco this week.