Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The right thread this time

Okay pick two

Rhamondre Stevenson
Jonathan Taylor
David Montgomery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Look, I like Dobbs as much as the next guy, but don't overthink this. Allen is still the #1 QB in fantasy. This is a pretty clear DSYS situation.

Yeah I keep telling myself the same thing with my Mahomes over Stroud thoughts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm trying to decide between Monty, Jonathan Taylor and Rhamondre and I currently have Monty sitting. First world problems though all three are producing

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If you sit DJ Moore he's gonna pop off for 45 points again you just know it

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pick two full PPR

Drake London
DJ Moore
Amari Cooper

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah that's what I was thinking then Fantasy Football Now just had Drake London as the #1 flex appeal guy and made me second guess. Only bad things can come from changing your lineup this late

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What league is Stroud still available????

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

One of my teams is decimated. I picked up Perine, like the only guy worth poo poo.

Should I start him or Jeudy? I hate them both. I remember drafting Jeudy in dynasty and thinking he was going to be a bonafide #1 like Chase. lol. lmao.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chris Olave who had the flu Thursday or DJ Moore in full PPR

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

haha that's okay I started him in other leagues.

But uh let's go Olave

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ESPN continues to predict double figures for Noah Brown even though he had zero two weeks in a row.

Make it make sense

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dalton Schultz back as well

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am starting JSN over Drake London, Tyjae Spears and Chris Olave. I did a lot of research on this and it may go belly up

Also who knew I should start Goff over Mahomes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I will not start Goff over Mahomes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Starting Olave over Keenan Allen based solely on my own history with heel injuries. Wish me luck goons this has all the feelings of a season ender of a decision. Thursday night games never came back to haunt anyone right

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I kind of hate playing a player like Goff the week after he goes nuts for his best game of the year it feels like there's almost always a "come back to Earth" week waiting.

Plus "Since Week 7, Minnesota has yielded the fifth-fewest fantasy points per game to quarterbacks, so despite Goff’s exploits the previous week, it’s best to find a signal caller with a more favorable Week 16 matchup."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

OTOH the lions have one of the best o-lines in the league, and I think MCDC has that team hyped to oblivion to clinch the division title

I mean yeah but that screams Monty and Gibbs to me? I'm deciding between Goff and Mahomes though just personally

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo posted:

Starting Olave over Keenan Allen based solely on my own history with heel injuries. Wish me luck goons this has all the feelings of a season ender of a decision. Thursday night games never came back to haunt anyone right

this is working out

also playing against Kamara and it's pretty much best case scenario so far

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Starting the guy who’s active over the guys who’s inactive usually does!

:dadjoke:

it was before he was ruled out but this does seem to be often true.

*unless Miles Sanders is involved

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I suspect Monty is going to get the ball a lot tomorrow, and that’s who I’m playing. Don’t know much about the other guy or his matchup tho

over Jonathan Taylor though?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol good call on Ford

edit: I am pleased starting Ford and Taylor so far! LFG

kiimo fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 24, 2023

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It seems starting Taylor / Monty were both good decisions either way.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Championship last flex spot in a full PPR.

Jerome Ford or Noah Brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo posted:

Championship last flex spot in a full PPR.

Jerome Ford or Noah Brown

:suicide: