Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

J Williams @ CAR
R Mostert @ NE
K Williams @ SF

Leaning Williams since the dude is so fun but I’m high on Mostert this week too. Kyren rules but SF D is terrifying.
I like Williams @ Car here, should get a hefty workload against a mediocre defense.

coronaball posted:

1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

I have been switching these around for the last 10 minutes!
I don't really think you can go wrong with whichever two you pick, but PPR gives a slight edge to Sanders + Williams I think.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I can start either the Browns D or the Chiefs D this week. I figure I can't go wrong either way, but nothing is tipping the scales for me.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Evans easily, I don't think you play Harris until he does anything fantasy relevant (or until you get real desperate in bye weeks).

On a related note, I'm sitting Josh Jacobs which feels kinda bad until I look at his numbers so far. Also the only slot I could start him in would be a flex over James Conner, who I don't think is going to be amazing against the 49ers today but then again there's last week vs. Dallas. :shrug:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pain of Mind posted:

How confident are we that Aaron Jones will play tomorrow? In the league where I have him, his projected points were 0 yesterday as if he was not going to play, but today they are back to 10. Since he plays Monday, there is no time to wait for the pregame warmups. Alternatives are Gus Edwards or Najee Harris playing in the morning games today.

Translating to something easier to skim, pick 1 (standard scoring):
Aaron Jones @ LV
Najee Harris vs BAL
Gus Edwards @ PIT
I think Jones will play, but no clue how much. I think he's too risky (disclaimer: I have him). I'd easily start Edwards out of those three.

Floofy posted:

Just bringing this back to the top of the pile….
I like Brown the best out of those for an at least decent game.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm playing Conner and you should too.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm playing Reynolds at flex over Diontae Johnson. I don't love it but don't really have another option this week.

Dango Bango posted:

I'd trust the Lions offense on the road before the Cards in Seattle.

Defense: do I swap out LV (@CHI) for TB (vs ATL, or another defense) with Hoyer playing? I kinda like the embrace chaos of two terrible backups.
Raiders are definitely the safer option here, but I can appreciate the allure of chaosball (especially if you need a long shot to win).

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Josh Downs' questionable tag has put me in a little bit of a bind because he was going to be my flex starter. My alternatives are Rashee Rice in the Germany game, and Josh Palmer in MNF who also has a Q and didn't even practice today. I have to go with Rice, right? The games are so spaced out that I can't wait on Downs or Palmer being game time decisions and maybe getting me a 0 in that slot. Rice might even be the pick anyway because KC-Miami should be a shootout.
At this point, I would call Rice a start at any WR2-or-less spot (unless you have some insane WR group). I'm playing him this week and not looking back.

I have a pretty hopeless week due to byes/injuries, but I still have to start two QBs. Having just lost Kirk, my choices are very dire.
pre:
Derek Carr	NO	vs  CHI
Jaren Hall	MIN	@   ATL
Zach Wilson	NYJ	vs  LAC

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Rice is definitely the #3 but only because AJ and CD are the top two. As for you, oof. Carr is the obvious choice, and then... well, poo poo. I guess I'm maybe feeling Zach a little more? It's nothing more than a gut feeling and the fact that the Chargers seem to underachieve, but great googily moogily I hate both those options.
That's a killer WR group, and Rice picked up 7 (non-ppr) which I'll take most any day. I'm extremely begrudgingly starting Zach after considering things further. On an amusing note, our 2QB league has deep rosters and despite the injuries at that position so far nobody has picked up Tune or Rypien.

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

Pollard @ PHI
Hunt v ARI

Pick 1

I can’t believe I’m asking this
I'd go Hunt I think.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Got an absolute swing for the fences here at a Kelce-less TE fill week that y'all might like: picking up/starting Irv Smith. My logic is, the Texans got clowned last week by a nobody Tampa TE, Higgins is out, and Chase will be limited. Will this work? Probably not!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Quiet Feet posted:

Last minute, pick two

Davante Adams vs NYJ
Tank Dell @CIN
Calvin Ridley vs SF

Hoping Adams finally gets off the ground but that's a tough ask against the Jets D. Tank is boom or bust. Ridley is boom or bust but more bust this year. Leaning Dell and Ridley in the hopes that both have huge games.
Woof. If you need more of a gamble, think you stick with those, but if it's predicated to be close I might take the lower bound of Adams. Tank's floor is just like, nothing.

Cnidario posted:

Pick 1, No PPR

Hunt
Flowers
Noah Brown
Hunt by a hair? Unless you need to bank on a Stroud repeat performance (note, I might be biased here because he put up 47 against and killed me last week).

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Well I hosed my up slot assignments this week and now have to sit James Conners which feels kinda bad.

What feels worse is, thanks to byes and injuries, my 2nd QB slot is either Tommy DeVito or Zach Wilson. :negative:

Currently going with DeVito because of the matchup (vs. Washington). I had a soft game this week but have definitely made things harder for myself for no reason!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Kilometers Davis posted:

Lawrence or Dobbs?

ahhhhhhh
I’d be inclined to start the hot hand with Dobbs. He’s also got a match up I like more.

James Conner (va LAR) or Greg Davis (@PHI) at flex? Leaning Conner right now because he’s been more consistent. I could also start Gabe Davis over either (or over Christian Kirk at WR3 even).

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Moore and Cooper, but I’d keep an eye on if London has made any adjustments after the bye (it’s Atlanta though so…)

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm starting Derek Carr in a 2QB league and I'm not happy about it, although my alternatives are DeVito or Flacco so, yeah.

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Godwin vs Car
Or
Conner @Pit
In full PPR, I think you take Godwin here. He should still get enough targets to give him the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Potentially the last time this season I'll have a question for the thread. Pick 2:

Romeo Doubs (GB vs TB)
Noah Brown (HOU @ TEN)
Curtis Samuel (WAS @ LAR)

VietCampo posted:

There's no way i should bench Pollard or McBride for Taysom is there?
No way in hell.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 17, 2023