Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Mayfield Vs Levis….

I’m leaning Levi’s because of baker vs the 49ers defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

bows1 posted:

Mayfield Vs Levis….

I’m leaning Levi’s because of baker vs the 49ers defense.

Or AOC Vs the dolphins?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Made the championship somehow and I’m between Jake Browning and Joe Flacco for QB…

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Dave47 posted:

Cross-posting from the main thread: I've reached the finals in a 0.5 ppr league, but am now second-guessing myself about benching decisions.

Am I crazy for planning to bench Amari Cooper? He and DJ Moore are currently on my bench, with Chris Olave, Rashee Rice, D'Andre Swift, and Aaron Jones all slated to play.

IDP: C.J. Mosley, Azeez Al-Shaair, or Jordan Hicks? (I've been running Mosley, but he hasn't scored double-digits since week 12, and it's a Thursday game...)

QB: Flacco > Stick, Taylor, Rudolph, Stidham(?), or Heinicke, right?

Why would you bench cooper coming off a record breaking game. Rashee rice sucks rear end too?? Wtf is going on in this post

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Im really struggling with having to start Flacco. We have really short benches and all these assholes in my league have like 2-3 QBs each. Its a single QB League!

Also he plays tonight so my schedule is pushed up