Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Floofy posted:

Who should I have in my flex: PPR

Scary Terry v Ari, Mostert@ LAC, Hopkins@NO

I’ve also got Carr v Tenn in for the Superflex, and he’s projected lower than all these guys, so maybe pick two?

I like Hopkins, I think he will be a PPR machine. WAS might not need to throw much vs ARI. Also, a bad QB game is like 14, a good WR2 game is 14, I would still go with Carr.

Quiet Feet posted:

Gimme a flex in full PPR

James Cook @NYJ
Pittman vs JAX
Khalil Herbert vs GB

Pittman slotted in now but I'm not feeling confident about it.

I am not super confident in Richardson's first game passing ability or Pittman's history of this finally being his year <insert year here>. I would go with Cook since he is at least some guaranteed points.

Which TE to grab off the waiver wire with standard scoring:
Likely vs HOU
Freiermuth vs SF
Juwan Johnson vs TEN

Also, for standard scoring, which flex:
Breece Hall vs BUF - Not sure on how big of a role he will play his first game back from injury
Mike Evans @ MIN - Is he playing? I know he was grumpy about his contract.

Addison or Smith-Njigba are also available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is this week the last hurrah of Najee Harris as an every week starter? I ended up with a lot of shares with him as a 3rd round pick. I guess I can lay out my options, all standard scoring:

League 1, choose 2:
Najee Harris @ LV
Gus Edwards vs IND
Breece Hall @ NE
Mike Evans vs PHI

I currently have Harris and Evans in, normally I prefer a RB over WR but it feels like TB should be passing a lot and the eagles secondary has allowed a lot of points. Edwards is definitely tempting though.

League 2, choose 1:

Harris
Zach Moss @ BAL
DeAndre Hopkins @ CLE

I have Harris in here, no idea how well IND will be able to move the ball.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Standard scoring:
Najee Harris @ HOU
Mike Evans @ NO

I have Evans in now. I guess this might be the easiest matchup Harris has had so far this year, but I do not have a lot of confidence in playing him. Most of the sites have Harris much higher in rankings but I feel like I am being gas-lit by them.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
How confident are we that Aaron Jones will play tomorrow? In the league where I have him, his projected points were 0 yesterday as if he was not going to play, but today they are back to 10. Since he plays Monday, there is no time to wait for the pregame warmups. Alternatives are Gus Edwards or Najee Harris playing in the morning games today.

Translating to something easier to skim, pick 1 (standard scoring):
Aaron Jones @ LV
Najee Harris vs BAL
Gus Edwards @ PIT

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Zero_Grade posted:

I think Jones will play, but no clue how much. I think he's too risky (disclaimer: I have him). I'd easily start Edwards out of those three.

Yea, I went with Edwards, I am currently projected to win so I should play it a bit safer, and the game is on TV this morning so at least I have something to watch in it.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

I can’t decide. I have a very deep RB squad thanks to using a keeper on pollard, and can start 3/4 of:

Ekeler
Pollard
Mostert
Montgomery

Pollard and Mostert seem like the top here. Montgomery has been very reliable but is the worse player and plays the tougher defense. Ekeler may be eased back in. Hard choice.

I like Mostart, but I can see the Pollard pick being interchangeable with the others. He should be safe, but has kind of underperformed. Those are probably the best two picks though.

A good problem to have, but who sits in standard scoring:

Ridley vs IND
ARSB @ TB
Evans vs DET
Addison @ CHI

Addison is tempting to see what happens with Jefferson out and he has had a decent TD rate, ARSB is just back from injury so I am not sure if he would be on a snap count or not, some sites have him the lowest of the 4, most have him the highest.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Oct 15, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Varg posted:

Pick a flex, 0.5 PPR

Drake London vs Wsh
Tee Higgins vs Sea
Alexander Mattison @ Chi
Michael Thomas @ Hou

I guess Mattison, might have more receptions with Jefferson out.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I need to decide between two of these three for my third wr slot and flex:

Calvin Ridley @ New Orleans
Mike Evans vs Atlanta
Christian Watson @ Denver

I'm leaning toward Evans and Watson since Trevor Lawrence suffered a sprained knee Sunday and is playing Thursday so even if he's not out I find it hard to believe he'll be 100%. Atlanta apparently has a pretty good pass defense though sitting at 28th most points allowed to WRs and Mayfield is banged up too with a non throwing hand contusion. I could see Watson getting deep vs Denver but haven't used him much.

I have a similar decision except I have Amari Cooper instead of Watson. I am kind of losing patience with Ridley, he always has a pretty high projection and half the time he gets 30 yards. I think Evans is the best of the 3, Ridley and Watson are a toss-up, but Thursday games tend to be sloppy and low scoring so that might shift me towards Watson.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Am I crazy for basically starting Curtis Samuel over Jordan Addison strictly so I can have the latter available in case CMC doesn't play Monday night?

It is not crazy, and might be the best/safest option since Samuel has had a pretty high floor lately. Is there anyone you could pickup if you do go with Addison? I do think McCaffrey will play since he practices Saturday, but you never know.

Two decisions:
Standard scoring:
Najee Harris @ LAR
Zach Moss vs CLE
Jalen Warren @ LAR

Not super thrilled about any of these, kind of leaning Harris, not sure how the split will be between Moss and Taylor and the Browns D has been good.

For 0.5 PPR:
Joshua Palmer @ KC
Rashee Rice vs LAC
Romeo Doubs @ DEN

I am mostly torn between Palmer and Rice. The LAC defense is pretty permissive and Rice is effectively the #2 receiver on the team, but the ball is spread around so much it is hard to predict how many targets he will get. The KC defense has been decent, but Palmer could get more targets.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I just remembered they got Mecole Hardman back, could that lower Rice's targets some, or what that be at other WRs expense?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Aren't they legally mandated to mention that before the game for gambling rules?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Cnidario posted:

Need a flex, standard 14 team league

G. Wilson vs. NYG
Hunt @ SEA
Pierce @ CAR
LaPorta vs. LV (starting Waller)

I might lean Hunt here, just assuming Ford will either be out or have a reduced workload. I would have Wilson as my second pick if the Fort situation ends up murkier.

Which defense to choose:
DAL vs LAR
CLE @ SEA

I think if the Browns were at home I would choose them, but I don't see much daylight between these teams.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Boy I hope you went DAL lol

Nope, but I still might win, it just depends on if ARSB plays tomorrow.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m running with SEA defense and hoping they do better than the 1 point they got me last week.

My problem is I need to pick one of these three in my flex spot.

McLaurin @ SEA
Jakobi Meyers v Jets
Tank Dell @ CIN

Leaning Dell since Jets have a tough D and I’m running with the Seattle D, so if McLaurin goes off then I get hurt in the other end. Can Dell and Stroud keep it up?

I would probably lean McLaurin, not that Dell is a terrible option or anything. I cannot help but think there is some sort of fantasy football fallacy here, he will do whatever he does independent of what defense you have, a TD still counts against your defense whether he is in your lineup or the bench. That logic holds up for a weekly fantasy thing where you are competing against 100,000 people and need a perfect lineup, in a standard H2H matchup you just want to play your best players.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

0.5 ppr

Aaron Jones @ Pitt

Or

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Indy

I would lean Jones, but it is essentially a toss up depending on game script.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

fyallm posted:

1PPR pick 3:

Keen Allen, T. Dell, Lockett, M. Evans, C. Kirk, Marquise Brown

Allen, Evans, whichever one between Kirk and Dell you like best.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
0.5 PPR
Najee Harris @ CIN
AJ Dillon @ DET

Dillon is guaranteed touches, but he has been underwhelming with them when Jones was out earlier in the year. Harris is splitting with Warren, but Warren looks better and there is a new OC which adds a bit of unknown how the RB split will be. For game script I assume Pit is more likely to be in a game they can win with Burrow out, while GB might fall behind DET.

I am kind of leaning Harris, but I am not very confident with it.

Also, to add on another Najee question, standard scoring, pick 2:
Najee Harris @ CIN
Breece Hall vs MIA

Calvin Ridley @ HOU
Jordan Addison vs CHI
Amari Cooper @ DEN

Leaning the RBs, Ridley had a big week last week but has been very inconsistent, the other WR have had down weeks lately.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 23, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Hmm Purdy vs Sea or Herbert vs Baltimore.

I would lean Purdy because of the more favorable matchup.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I have Puka, Evans, Ridley and Sutton going in the league that is 3 wr spots and a flex. My starting rbs are Ekeler and Mostert. Should I get Devon Singletary in somewhere here? He's been good but last week was mostly off receptions. Denver being the worst defense vs rbs really makes me want to keep rolling with him in the flex spot.

I would probably be trying to fit in Singletary over one of Puka, Ridley, and Sutton unless it is full point PPR in which case it is a tougher decision. Nacua and Ridley have had more bad games than good lately and Sutton gets like 60 yards a week and is entirely TD dependent to have an average week.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Bryce Young @ TB
Desmond Ridder @ NYJ

Kind of leaning Young just because the Jets have a decent defense. Not sure why so many teams need to keep 2-3 QB in a 1 QB league, but here we go.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Why do projections love McLauren so much each week? He had 0 receptions last week, has not broken 100 yards a single time and has 2 TDs all year without missing a week. I am leaning JSN over him but I feel very insecure about it!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Standard scoring:
Addison vs DET
Cooper @ HOU

All projections have Cooper up a bit, though I am not sure how well HOU will move the ball if Stroud, Collins, and Brown are all questionable and might be out, so maybe the Browns do not need to throw as much. Addison has been getting a decent number of targets and it is likely they will be playing from behind, but I am not sure if this is just chasing last week's points.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

I have Houston D/ST vs Cleveland

Should I pick up Green Bay @ Carolina instead?

I would.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Addison vs DET
Cooper @ HOU

All projections have Cooper up a bit, though I am not sure how well HOU will move the ball if Stroud, Collins, and Brown are all questionable and might be out, so maybe the Browns do not need to throw as much. Addison has been getting a decent number of targets and it is likely they will be playing from behind, but I am not sure if this is just chasing last week's points.

Following up on this, is Aaron Jones @ CAR worth playing over either of these two? I forgot he was on my roster since he was never playable. It might be a higher floor type play?

Also, a new question since now Lawrence is active:
Trevor Lawrence @ TB
Nick Mullens vs DET

Both decent matchups, kind of worried Lawrence is coming back from a concussion and might have a down day, but maybe I am overthinking it since I would not have thought about it otherwise.

This is the finals week for my BML, I am projected to win by 8 so I am kind of overthinking everything.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 24, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Cat Hassler posted:

.5 PPR

Nico Collins @ CLE
or
Jerome Ford v HOU

I would do Ford.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
:tipshat:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I have been getting this decision wrong all year, but one last finals question (standard scoring):

Harris @ SEA
Warren @ SEA
Hopkins @ HOU

I generally have been going with one of the Steelers RBs, but I tend to choose the wrong one each time. Levis should be back for Hopkins which should be better than last week, but no guarantee of anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

mcmagic posted:

Just want some other pairs of eyes on this, Also my Oppo already Lamb'ed me so I should probably go upside over floor:

Stafford or Murray?

Goedert, Likely or Schultz?

Pick 3!
Kupp
Collins
Zeke
Flowers
Diggs
DHop

dxt posted:

Stafford, Likely, Kupp, Collins, Diggs. Diggs is the one I'd be least sure of, but he definitely has the most upside.

This is what I would go with as well.