Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

T-Square posted:

Got two 0.5 PPR leagues, I’m thinking I shouldn’t start Mike Williams in either this week with my other Flex options and their matchups:

Mike Williams vs MIA
Christian Kirk vs IND

and

Mike Williams vs MIA
Terry McLauren vs ARI

Mike is healthy (since it's Week 1) and Chargers-Dolphins projects as the highest scoring game of the week. I'd roll him out in both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

I have been switching these around for the last 10 minutes!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Sanders and Williams hurry!

Too late, I was seduced by White's potential for catches and how bad the Bears run D was last week. We'll see!

It's now a Sanders vs Jamaal Williams decision

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Plank Walker posted:

Picked up Joshua Kelley while Ekeler is out, now gotta decide whether to use him:

Need 2 of following RBs, 0.5 PPR:
J. Kelley LAC @ Min
K. Walker Sea v Car
J. Conner Ari v Dal

Leaning Kelley and Walker since Dallas seems legit vs RB

Walker is an every week starter, dont have to ask about him.

Guess I'd use Kelley purely based on matchups.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

6 point passing TDs, -1 for sacks, -1 for fumbles even if they aren't lost.

Fields @ KC
Goff vs. ATL (free agent)

Fields has taken 10 sacks and fumbled 3 times in 2 games, making his already awful stats even worse in this league.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

VietCampo posted:

With Watson still not playing i need a 3rd WR in .5 PPR

Jayden Reed vNO
Skyy Moore vCHI
Tank Dell @JAC

Thinking Jayden and hopefully he can come close to repeating last week with Watson and Jones out. Though i do think Dell is gonna have another good week.

Struggling with the same decision, I am using Dell since he seems to play more than Reed and presumably has garbage time potential. Both are volatile obv.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Jingleheimer posted:

PPR league, which 2 guys should I have in my flex spots?

Isiah Pacheco @ NYJ
Kenneth Gainwell vs WAS
Parris Campbell vs SEA
KJ Osborn @ CAR
Rashod Bateman @ CLE

Currently going with Pacheco and Campbell

Also, which defense should I roll with?

Jets vs KC
Packers vs Det

Leaning towards Packers but I don't think there's going to be much of a difference between the two anyway.

These are terrible choices. Is there anyone on waivers, especially for a defense? Is this a 16 team league?

I guess I'd start Pacheco and Osborn, hope they score a TD to salvage their score. Or maybe Gainwell has garbage time potential?

You shouldn't start any defense vs the Chiefs, especially a team with no QB that will put said defense in bad field position. So it's Green Bay by default if there's not another one to add. Hope for a Thursday night shitfest.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Jingleheimer posted:

It's a 12 team dynasty league, and the options I listed are better than anyone I could add to my roster without making a trade. I could pick up the Rams defense I guess but I still don't particularly want to drop anyone to add another defense. The rest of my team is pretty stacked, I just don't have anyone decent on my roster right now to replace Mike Williams. I plan on making a bigger trade to accommodate that, but I need to wait a couple more weeks and make do with what I've got until other teams choose to commit to tanking so I can take advantage of that.

I dunno, I guess roll GB's defense out then. NYJ is obviously more talented, but that's cancelled out by their anemic offense and roguh schedule.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Only one decision tonight: 1 PPR

Freiermuth @ Hou
Luke Musgrave vs. Det

Seems like a coin flip, but perhaps I'm missing something. Have Musgrave in now.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Need a defense as TB's on bye:

BAL @PIT - any word on Pickett?
DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?
GB @LV - what's up with Jimmy Glass?
NE vNO - potential Carr crash?
NJY @DEN - two bad teams :barf:

Baltimore vs Mitchell Trubisky. Kind of weird that they aren't owned already. I'd rather have them than TB in any given week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Mikey Purp posted:

Start three:

Ken Walker @ CIN
DeAndre Swift @ NYJ
Raheem Mostert v CAR
Kyren Williams v ARI

4 RB1s is a good problem to have. Guess I'd bench Swift due to the matchup.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Vargo posted:

Kirk and T-Law been heating up lately, I'd ride that hot hand.

I need an RB2 out of this pile of garbage, .5 PPR:

Royce Freeman @ DAL
Tyjae Spears vs ATL
Jerome Ford @SEA

Ordinarily I'd go Ford but he wasn't even supposed to play this week, if he does I'm worried he'll be limited.

Spears is the more talented player, I'd plug him in and hope he scores on a screen.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

thalweg posted:

Is it wise to bench burrow tonight? Dak, Howell, and Dobbs are all sitting there on waivers and feel safer

Yes, you should add and start Dak for as long as he is playing like this.

And I am curious as to the size of your league and what QBs the other teams are starting, if those 3 are unowned. 🤔

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

With Jefferson out, I need a last minute WR. Do I start

Noah Brown v ARI
Jamo v CHI

I have a good feeling about Jamo this week, but Brown has had two good games in the last two weeks

It is likely time to look at waivers.

Maybe Quentin Johnston? Keenan Allen isn't fully healthy and Everett is out. Or maybe it's finally Christian Watsons week to score a TD.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

take me you ANIMAL posted:

So if White is out or hurt enough to not get full snaps, should I put in Bijan vs NO (ranking 3rd against RB, 14.6 projected) or Gus Bus vs Chargers (26th vs, but only 11.2 projected).

Projections mean little, especially when it comes to those two players. Maybe Bijan will see 75% of carries and goal line work. Or maybe Allgeier will have the majority of carries. Maybe Gus Bus will have 3 1-yard TD carries. Or maybe regression will hit and he'll have zero.

I'd probably start Bijan, he likely is safest with the highest floor.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Need a 1 PPR flex

Charbonnet @ Dallas tonight
Courtland Sutton @ Hou

I am a decent fave, I kind of feel like I would want the floor or a RB that will likely have a heavy workload.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Am I being dumb using Lions DST, or are there some better options?

Currently on the wire is
JAX v CIN
LAC v NE
ATL @ NYJ
IND @ TEN

They all strike me as possibly better due to their opponents bad offenses but idk. NO’s OL seem bad

They are all better. I am using ATL in every league this week, and they also play CAR in Week 15. Jax is usable this week and plays CAR in Week 17.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Perine I guess???
—-

poo poo Schultz is out back in TE Hell 0.5 PPR

Henry or Gesicki vLAC
Higbee vCLE
Everett or Parnham @NE
Jonny @NYJ
Trautman @HOU

What about Juwan Johnson? I'm trying that in one of my Schultz leagues.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

1PPR, pick:

A Jones @ GB
D Montgomery @ Min

With Dillon likely inactive and given the opponent, it has to be Jones. (Even though he still doesn't look right)

If Dillon does play......I have no idea. Coin flip time.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Didn’t Baker shred the Saints D week 4? Their numbers are inflated from playing the NFC south

And Marshon Lattimore is very unlikely to play, which is fantastic news for Mike Evans owners.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I think I've talked myself into the Ravens over the other mid-tier defenses such as PHI, Den, and Raiders.

Pros: They are at home. Waddle unlikely to play at all. Tyreek, Achane, Mostert, and Tua all banged up. ( yes, everyone is banged up by this point, but they all are nursing legit injuries)

Cons: Dolphins have an extra day of rest than Bal, Tyreek can blow by anyone even at 80% health.

Still have a few more days to mull it over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

ferroque posted:

Half PPR pick one

C. Godwin vs NO
T. McLaurin vs SF

I don't see how you could possibly start McLaurin in a finale when you have another pretty good option.