Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

So maybe it's too early to tell, but I have Burrow and Tua. Considering how week 1 went, I have to start Tua until Burrow shows he's fully back, right? It was a 25 point difference in week 1 and I'd feel like an idiot if I did that all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Need help at WR because Olave was awful last week.

Olave @ NE
Jakob Meyers Vs GB

I can also get Doubs @ LV, but then I need to drop someone so I’m only doing that if he seems like a better long term option than meyers.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I picked up Josh Reynolds because Amon-Ra is out. Am I crazy to start him over Olave@NE? He might be WR1 for Detroit today.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

MakaVillian posted:

Well I probably shouldn't have switched Goff for Stafford :smithicide:

And I should’ve started Reynolds over Olave. Although Olave did ok, Reynolds had 7 more points. I guess I should trust the DET offense more.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Olave was very close to a second TD before the Saints stopped trying, he'll get his.

Yea, the NE offense completely sucking hosed me like three ways yesterday.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I have a coin flip at WR.

Olave @ Houston
Josh Reynolds @ TB

Reynolds had a good week last week with Amon-Ra out, but he's back this week so I expect numbers to drop. Olave has underperformed the last couple weeks because Carr is injured and Houston has not been giving up many points to WR. Even when Reynolds was playing with Amon-Ra he still did pretty good, so I'm leaning Reynolds.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

^^^^
I'd probably say Kirk and Olave at WR and Brian Robinson at Flex. Not really sure Osborne will suddenly see a lot more targets with JJ out.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

If LaPorta is out, Reynolds will be getting more targets too

Ok, I'm sticking with Reynolds. I feel like I keep ignoring my gut and it's cost me points the last two weeks.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Ok, I'm sticking with Reynolds. I feel like I keep ignoring my gut and it's cost me points the last two weeks.

Well my gut was 1-1 today. Olave had double the points of Reynolds, but luckily I started Jakobi Meyers over McLaurin which gained me a few points. I guess I should learn to just ride Olave from now on.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I didn't think I needed any help this week, but with handsome Jimmy out, I'm trying to make a decision at flex.

Jakobi Meyers @ Chi
or
Rhamondre Stevenson vs. Buf

I was going all in on Meyers, but worried that he won't get enough targets, or just bad targets with Hoyer starting. Maybe I just wait until Sunday morning to find out Jimmy's status.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

poo poo is dire y'all, .5 PPR, I need 2RBs:

Rostered:
Roschon vLV still concussed
Reynolds @BAL - if Gibbs is back he's worthless right?

or drop them for some waiver trash(?):
Najee @LA
Zeke vBUF
the corpse of Latavius Murray @NE
Gibson @NYG
Joshua Kelley @KC
Gus Edwards vDET
Justice Hill vDET

It's looking like Reynolds won't even play, or be very limited. Najee might finally do something this week against the rams, and Edwards and Hill, like Quiet Feet said, is essentially fill two spots to get the output of one good RB. I feel like Zeke is unstartable this year unless Stevenson gets injured. I'd probably go Hill & Edwards, or Najee and Edwards. Hill & Edwards probably has a lower floor but lower ceiling.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

The Zack posted:

SIT one (PPR)

Puka @ Dallas
Addison @ Green Bay
DJ Moore @ LA Chargers
Lamb v LA Rams

Not sitting Puka.
Addison is hard to sit after his performances without Jefferson.
Moore should get a lot of work against an iffy defense
That leaves Lamb?

I'm very jealous of your list of WR. I'd probably sit Moore since Bagent is a very big unknown still. Last Sunday he kind of dinked and dunked a bunch and did well, but that was against a pretty bad Raiders D. Moore is probably your highest variance guy on that list. Maybe Bagent continues his good performance, but my guess is he comes down to earth a little.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

I'm so tired of these WRs, .5 PPR need a WR2 and FLEX

Olave vCHI
McLaurin @NE

Lockett @BAL
Watson vLAR
Roschon @NO
Spears @PIT

I'm so frustrated with Olave but I can't bench him vs. the freakin' Bears, the Saints just do wildcats with Taysom Hill in the redzone and Carr and Olave have zero chemistry. Lockett went off last week but the Ravens are a horrendous matchup.

I have Olave and McLaurin too and I'm starting both. 100% agreed on Olave, I was ready to bench him, but I have to start him against the Bears and just hope he finally finds the end zone. I'd probably go Lockett for the flex. The GB and CHI offenses are pretty dire right now, and Spears has been pretty bad all season.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Keenan Allen is my WR1 so it will probably be Allen Olave and McLaurin this week, do not like the Ravens matchup at all with this setup

Oh yea, I misread and thought you needed 2 WR's plus a flex. I'm essentially in the same boat as you, although I have Lamb as my WR1. Going Olave as my WR2 and McLaurin as my flex. I have some other flex options, but McLaurin is getting a ton of targets lately.

With Burrow seemingly back to normal, I now have a good problem.

Tua @ KC or
Burrow vs. BUF

I've been riding Tua all season after Burrow was a disaster week 1, but Burrow finally put up more points than Tua last week. I'm leaning Burrow as BUF has given up 20 points to Mac Jones and Baker Mayfield the last two weeks, and Burrow is a hell of a lot better than either of them.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I’m running with SEA defense and hoping they do better than the 1 point they got me last week.

My problem is I need to pick one of these three in my flex spot.

McLaurin @ SEA
Jakobi Meyers v Jets
Tank Dell @ CIN

Leaning Dell since Jets have a tough D and I’m running with the Seattle D, so if McLaurin goes off then I get hurt in the other end. Can Dell and Stroud keep it up?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

I would probably lean McLaurin, not that Dell is a terrible option or anything. I cannot help but think there is some sort of fantasy football fallacy here, he will do whatever he does independent of what defense you have, a TD still counts against your defense whether he is in your lineup or the bench. That logic holds up for a weekly fantasy thing where you are competing against 100,000 people and need a perfect lineup, in a standard H2H matchup you just want to play your best players.

Yea that makes sense and I feel kind of dumb for not realizing it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I have Bijan on the bye this week in my no bench league. He had a good game last week and Smith actually let him run the loving ball, so thinking about keeping him and trying without a flex to pull off a win. Currently have Monty and Achane back in as my RB1 and 2. I could pick up a flex of Waddle, Kirk, Javonte Williams, or any of the Houston WRs. Should I drop him for someone or just ride it out this week. I've got like a 30% chance to win this week anyway and he is my last guy on bye not named Stefon Diggs.

In my reg league I'm ride or die with Houston with both Nico and Tank Dell, but if JJ comes back this week I can drop one to the bench. If so I'll have to drop either Josh Downs or Dionte Johnson, with the turd Dionte put up last week I'm leaning him.

Thoughts on who to bench and who I should drop?

In your no bench league, do you think Bijan gets snagged if you drop him? Of those guys you listed, you're looking at what 8-10 points probably? If you think you're losing even with that, then I guess just ride out the loss without someone in your flex spot, but if you think you could win, and still get Bijan back next week, then I'd go for it.

My problem is Tua v. LV or Burrow @ BAL. Baltimore is the best team against QB's, so I'm leaning Tua, but Burrow has been pretty drat good lately, and Tua has been less so.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Kyler Murray @HOU
Dobbs @DEN

6 PT passing td

I’d probably go Dobbs. He’s exceeded expectations the last few weeks and Denver D isn’t very good.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

morningdrew posted:

We're not idiots, we're purposely hoarding

Seriously. I'm so glad I held on to 2 QB's because I had Burrow who sucked, was good for a few weeks, and now is dead. I would've lost so many games if I was trying to run some guy off the scrap pile. Sometimes you need to adjust your strategy to the league. If everyone else is holding 2 QB's, then maybe you should've too so you wouldn't be in this position.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I’m slightly torn between a slightly injured Tank Dell against Denver or McLaurin against Miami. If Dell was healthy I’d start him, but Denver and getting over a calf injury is making me second guess.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I'm thinking of starting Zeke over D'Andre Swift in my flex spot this week, and I don't know if I'm crazy or not. Rhamondre Stevenson is out, so Zeke will get all the carries, and Swift has been not so great lately. Plus Swift is going against Dallas, who has a tough run D. Zeke plays Thursday night so I need to make this decision soon. My other option is Jakobi Meyers, who has been very up and down lately, but plays a mid-level Minnesota D.

So who do you pick?

Swift @ DAL
Elliot @ PIT
Meyers vs. MIN

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

RCarr posted:

Idk about the others but DO NOT play Zeke.

Stevenson is 10 times the back Zeke is at this point, and he struggled to do anything all season.

Patriots are also tanking at this point.

I'm going to be mildly annoyed when he puts up 17 points on my bench. Just so you know.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Docjowles posted:

:same:

I left White on waivers lol. Did not believe in mediocre talent plus poo poo team plus TNF

We should have learned after Zeke went off for over 20 points last week.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

Why do projections love McLauren so much each week? He had 0 receptions last week, has not broken 100 yards a single time and has 2 TDs all year without missing a week. I am leaning JSN over him but I feel very insecure about it!

Apparently the projections were right for a change. I didn't expect it from him and I watched him put up big points on my bench. Question is now, does Brissett keep the job, and does he continue to target McLaurin at a big rate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Judgy Fucker posted:

I was gonna ask "Love or Howell?" and "Lockett or McLaurin?" (.5 PPR) but I guess you answered both questions!

McLaurin is still tempting to me, but I still can't do it when they face the Jets. Waddle did good against them last week, but that was because Tua had no one else to pass to. Howell spreads it around too much, and even if they bench him again, that's a giant IF I'm not willing to risk.

I have a ton of Questionable guys this week, so I have no clue who to start. Olave, and Jayden Reed are Q, and if they're both out, who do you like more? If either one is healthy, I'm not picking the options below.
Meyers @ KC
McLaurin @ NYJ

Could use some help in my flex too:
Swift v. NYG
Moss @ ATL (if he's healthy)
or one of the WR's above.