Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance. --Will Rogers

Don't know much, if anything, about the NFL--just what I read in fantasy articles.

.5 PPR, flex league:

I have Kelce (Detroit), Darren Waller (Dallas), and Rachaad White (@Minnesota). Normal lineup is Kelce at TE and White at Flex.

If Kelce is out, I put Waller in at TE, no-brainer.

However, if Kelce is healthy plays, should I put Waller in at the flex over White? Read an article this morning suggesting Waller may blow up this season with his trade to the Giants. Projected score has White scoring more than Waller. FWIW my other starting backs are James Conner (@Washington) and Alexander Mattison (TB). Their projected scores are higher than White's, hence them being the starting RBs.

Judgy Fucker fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Sep 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

.5 PPR, flex.

I had Darren Waller, picked up Dalton Schultz when Waller's hammy started bothering him. News today is Waller is gonna suit up and is likely (but not guaranteed) to play.

Schultz plays at noon while Waller is in the evening.

Do I play it safe with Schultz or start Waller? Seems like the possible bump in points from Waller may not be worth the possible goose egg if he doesn't play.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

So are people sitting or starting Mattison?

I’ve got Rachaad White and James Connor as my two staring RBs (.5 PPR). ESPN has Mattison projected to score better than either one, but I won’t believe it until I see it.

I’ve also got D. Swift in at flex. So basically, which one do I not start?:

Mattison
Connor
White
Swift

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Got one WR and a standard flex slot (.5 PPR) to fill between these three dudes:

A. Mattison (KC)
C. Kirk (@BUF)
R. Doubs (@LV)

Mattison has consistently underperformed but is still averaging double digits. Kirk and Doubs have looked good in recent weeks but ESPN projects them to score less than Mattison (I know ESPN sucks but it's all I got to go on besides goon advice, hence the post).

Please and thank you!

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

.5 PPR--Mattison or Rachaad White for RB? Does it even matter lol? Mattison consistently disappoints a little bit, White is kinda all over the place but if I sit him he scores.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Half ppr:

Got Rachaad White and D'Andre Swift in as RB1 and 2. What do I do about my WRs and Flex?

WR's under consideration:
  • Christian Kirk (most consistent all season)
  • Terry McLaurin (second most consistent, higher ceiling than Kirk)
  • Tyler Lockett (boom or bust, constantly nursing his hammy)
  • Puka Nacua (Stafford back, so maybe back to early-season form?)

I have Achane in flex right now. So basically, pick 3: Kirk, McLaurin, Lockett, Nacua, & Achane. I have Kirk, McLaurin, and Achane slotted but want someone to tell me I'm right or wrong.

I'm in 6th place right now in a 12-team league, still face three guys ahead of me in the standings in last 4 games including this week.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Howell (@LAR) or Love (TB)? .5 PPR if that matters for some reason.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Poque posted:

Bench all Commies

I was gonna ask "Love or Howell?" and "Lockett or McLaurin?" (.5 PPR) but I guess you answered both questions!

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

.5 PPR, who should I not start?

Achane vs. Dallas
Swift vs. Giants
Conner @ Chicago

My inclination is Conner because he's been bad almost all season...except for the last two weeks, which is why this is a question.

Also Swift seems to be trending downward. I'm inclined to keep Achane in just because if given the opportunity he could explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Judgy Fucker posted:

.5 PPR, who should I not start?

Achane vs. Dallas
Swift vs. Giants
Conner @ Chicago

My inclination is Conner because he's been bad almost all season...except for the last two weeks, which is why this is a question.

Also Swift seems to be trending downward. I'm inclined to keep Achane in just because if given the opportunity he could explode.

If anyone could give me some advice on this please :kiddo: Conner good to start or nah?