Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
With Andrews not playing, do I start James Cook or Rashod Bateman in PPR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
PPR league, which 2 guys should I have in my flex spots?

Isiah Pacheco @ NYJ
Kenneth Gainwell vs WAS
Parris Campbell vs SEA
KJ Osborn @ CAR
Rashod Bateman @ CLE

Currently going with Pacheco and Campbell

Also, which defense should I roll with?

Jets vs KC
Packers vs Det

Leaning towards Packers but I don't think there's going to be much of a difference between the two anyway.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

coronaball posted:

These are terrible choices. Is there anyone on waivers, especially for a defense? Is this a 16 team league?

I guess I'd start Pacheco and Osborn, hope they score a TD to salvage their score. Or maybe Gainwell has garbage time potential?

You shouldn't start any defense vs the Chiefs, especially a team with no QB that will put said defense in bad field position. So it's Green Bay by default if there's not another one to add. Hope for a Thursday night shitfest.

It's a 12 team dynasty league, and the options I listed are better than anyone I could add to my roster without making a trade. I could pick up the Rams defense I guess but I still don't particularly want to drop anyone to add another defense. The rest of my team is pretty stacked, I just don't have anyone decent on my roster right now to replace Mike Williams. I plan on making a bigger trade to accommodate that, but I need to wait a couple more weeks and make do with what I've got until other teams choose to commit to tanking so I can take advantage of that.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
This week sucks poo poo for byes. Need a flex player for PPR

Ken Gainwell
Chig Okonkwo

And if I can swing a last minute trade to add a receiver, would Trey Palmer be a better start than those two?

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Pick one to replace Pacheco in PPR (the rest of my lineup is good, I swear).

Ken Gainwell
Rashod Bateman
Trey Palmer
KJ Osborn
Chig Okonkwo

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Looks like I'll need every point I can get to win this week. Which defense should I roll with?

Jets @ Miami
Rams vs Washington

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I could also drop Rams or Jets for Panthers or Titans. Panthers defense is intriguing with the weather there today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
PPR league, pick one to keep on the bench

C. Sutton vs NE
G. Wilson vs WAS
J. Conner @ CHI
I. Pacheco vs LV