Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

In college or something, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

it took a specific type to have a poster of Einstein sticking out his tongue, and that type's name was Albert Einstein

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
He could just stand next to a wall and stick his tongue out, no need for the poster.

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

He could just stand next to a wall and stick his tongue out, no need for the poster.

He couldn't be in the room all the time though, so he would have to put the poster up whenever he left along with one of those "Will return at..." placards

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I bet he'd pull the face in the bathroom mirror whenever he checked his tongue for placque

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

In college or something, maybe?

Nah. He put up this one. On the door.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
He built a Time Machine and is living in the future 100 years from now to make sure we have one.

He’s a college student with a poster of himself when he was older sticking his tongue out, because the trip to the future made him younger and he enjoys the irony of it all.

If anyone asks who it is, he says “It’s my uncle who works at Nintendo” and refuses to answer any further questions.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Einstein was the type of poster who would post a poster of a post in a post about posting a poster of Einstein posting a post that said "Was Einstein the type to have a poster of Einstein sticking out his tongue?" Indeed, I think, and here's why

Escape From Noise

Okay. But what if Einstein was into Einstürzende Neubauten? What kind of posters would he have then?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

baka of lathspell

Escape From Noise posted:

Okay. But what if Einstein was into Einstürzende Neubauten? What kind of posters would he have then?

He would have Einsteinürzende Neubauten posters then

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

frump truck

hello... again!

Einstein had this poster and that's a fact

frump truck

hello... again!

also he had a poster of serial experiments lain

baka of lathspell

frump truck posted:

also he had a poster of serial experiments lain

serial experiments Ein

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

google THIS posted:

He couldn't be in the room all the time though, so he would have to put the poster up whenever he left along with one of those "Will return at..." placards

Einstein was like super rich and powerful, he could have someone that looked like him stand there when he wasnt at home, though

Goons Are Gifts

Aren't tongues relative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

As Einstein's tongue approaches the speed of light it will appear to a stationary observer to be sticking out less and less