Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Give him some edge, man!

He's angry, and lives in a tiny house or converted van (yes, kind of like The Punisher, but less paranoid and more snarky)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Peter Parker looks at his phone, notices it's Aunt May, and puts the phone back in his pocket.

google THIS

Spiderman, Spiderman
Lives in a rusty conversion van
Drinks cheap liquor, any sort
Owes six months of back child support
Look out
He's one hung over Spiderman

RavenousScoot

spiderman and everything's the same still friendly neighborhood, but he refuses to wear pants with the costume

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

google THIS posted:

Spiderman, Spiderman
Look out

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
no, you can't take me back to the 90's

i refuse

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

google THIS posted:

Spiderman, Spiderman
Look out

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
A spider escapes Columbia University’s Science Department and bites Peter Parker in the midst of robbing a nearby liquor store

Wertjoe

Spiderman is always swinging around with his lil web shooter out.

Wertjoe

You think spiderman ever gets stuck in the bathtub?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Peter Parker ditching Mary Jane and hooking up with a stripper named Angel Dust.

google THIS

Peter Parker: (shrugs) Ehh, this power isn't that great

Jaguars!

Spiderman, as you were informed during your initial employment training and again when you were put on the performance improvement plan, post-rescue policy requires you to use the words 'friendly', 'neighbourhood' and 'spider-man' without additional profanity, offence, drug references or political implication.

According to our latest secret shopper your post rescue quip was "What the gently caress were you doing loitering around the top of a high rise construction site without a loving fall restraint. Fucks Sake." I'm afraid that although I have advocated hard for you in the past, I find myself in a difficult position and must report this further unprofessional behaviour to HR.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

google THIS posted:

Spiderman, Spiderman
Look out

:five:

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Spiderman sees some litter on the ground and a trash can nearby, and instead of picking up the trash, he tips the garbage bin over and laughs as he web slings away.

When he web slings across the city instead of doing this hand 🤟 motion/configuration, he uses his middle finger only, and the webs come right out the tip of the gently caress-you-finger.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Edit: Wrong thread!