Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I don't think we've had predictions threads in a few years. Let's predict some games.

Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs - I think Detroit plays well here but KC gets the win with or without Kelce.

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns - Cincinnati is an established AFC Power and I dont think Divisional Shenanigans will happen to the Bengals week 1. I hope Watson sucks

Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens - Blowout of the week

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings - I'm still pretty high on Minnesota this year. Mattison will be good enough at RB and I think the defense will be better. Jefferson is still a superstar and Kirk is good enough.

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons - I have no idea. Home team wins.

Arizona Cardinals at Washington Commanders - Arizona is going to be truly dreadful. Washington had BETTER win.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts - A hungry Jags team against a Colts team in shambles with a rookie RB should be an easy matchup. We'll see if we see any of that patented Doug Pederson Offensive Regression.

San Francisco 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers - Not sure why so many people are high on Pittsburgh this year. SF has a better running game and much better defense. I'm not super high on Purdy, but I'm sure not high on Pickett either.

Tennessee Titans at New Orleans Saints - Another coin flip. Nothing bad can happen to a Dennis Allen coached Derek Carr team, right?

Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos - Denver is already banged up and the Raiders have beaten them like 7 straight. I think that continues.

Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots - Closer game than a lot of people expect, but Philly is just too stacked.

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks - If the Cardinals didn't exist, I might pick LA to be the worst team in the league. And without Cooper Kupp? Seattle blows them out.

Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers - Picking the Chargers because they're healthier. Waddle looks kinda dinged and Armstead hasn't practiced all week for Miami, plus Jalen Ramsey is out. Chargers are fully healthy.

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - Bears get an early season win and Fields looks great. This will not last.

Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants - I think Dallas is just more talented. Could go either way though.

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets - I think the Bills win convincingly. The Jets have been hyped a lot this offseason, but I'm not buying it until i see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp
I'm predicting the Lions will win. Not because I think they will, but because I want them to.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Chiefs
Bengals
Ravens
Vikings
Falcons
Commanders
Jags
49ers
Saints
Broncos
Eagles
Seahawks
Chargers
Packers
Giants
Bills

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'm predicting the Lions will win. Not because I think they will, but because I want them to.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs - I think Detroit plays well here but KC gets the win with or without Kelce.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns - Cincinnati is an established AFC Power and I dont think Divisional Shenanigans will happen to the Bengals week 1. I hope Watson sucks
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens - Blowout of the week
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings - I'm still pretty high on Minnesota this year. Mattison will be good enough at RB and I think the defense will be better. Jefferson is still a superstar and Kirk is good enough.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons - I have no idea. Home team wins.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Arizona Cardinals at Washington Commanders - Arizona is going to be truly dreadful. Washington had BETTER win.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts - A hungry Jags team against a Colts team in shambles with a rookie RB should be an easy matchup. We'll see if we see any of that patented Doug Pederson Offensive Regression.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

San Francisco 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers - Not sure why so many people are high on Pittsburgh this year. SF has a better running game and much better defense. I'm not super high on Purdy, but I'm sure not high on Pickett either.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Tennessee Titans at New Orleans Saints - Another coin flip. Nothing bad can happen to a Dennis Allen coached Derek Carr team, right?
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos - Denver is already banged up and the Raiders have beaten them like 7 straight. I think that continues.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots - Closer game than a lot of people expect, but Philly is just too stacked.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks - If the Cardinals didn't exist, I might pick LA to be the worst team in the league. And without Cooper Kupp? Seattle blows them out.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers - Picking the Chargers because they're healthier. Waddle looks kinda dinged and Armstead hasn't practiced all week for Miami, plus Jalen Ramsey is out. Chargers are fully healthy.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - Bears get an early season win and Fields looks great. This will not last.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants - I think Dallas is just more talented. Could go either way though.
Agree.

a neat cape posted:

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets - I think the Bills win convincingly. The Jets have been hyped a lot this offseason, but I'm not buying it until i see it.
Agree.

Great predicts.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Week 1 predictions:

It will be sunny. There is nothing in my local forecast but sunny skies and highs in the upper 80s for the next week.
MrLogan will blame the refs on the Raiders inevitable implosion.
I will read a Cavauro post and wonder if I'm high.
I will realize that I am indeed high, and proceed to smoke more weed.
Seattle will give up too many yards on the ground and make me :(
Someone will see A Neat Cape.
I will see a news article about how mortgage rates are still above 7% and smile about my 3.25% rate.
My neighbors' dogs will continue to be loud obnoxious assholes
I will fart at least twice and then smell it and go what the gently caress did I eat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
cowboy win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nervous posted:

I will fart at least twice and then smell it and go what the gently caress did I eat

you should take a big loving poo poo that smells REALLY bad.

Shinjobi posted:

cowboy win

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Can we all keep it real at the same exact moment? The Lions are who we THOUGHT they were (until they prove otherwise) and the Chiefs win by 14 tonight.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’m on the Lions ML. lol. Go chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
KC
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Minnesota
NO
Carolina
Jacksonville
SF
Washington
Denver
LAC
Philly