Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

A&W in canada is probably the best burger place until you're paying way too much for a burger. and at that point you should just be buying 2-3 burgers at A&W instead of a Fancy Burgér

A&W burgs are the most expensive a la carte of all the bottom tier chains and are almost as bad as Burger King :nallears:

I mean the value proposition here is just a complete exaggeration. You can buy maybe 1.5 singles for the price of one Five Guy. The “Buddy Burger” is not a hamburger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Dokapon Findom posted:

The “Buddy Burger” is not a hamburger.

I'd never heard of thjs

Tf is teen sauce??

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Also drat 1.6 oz that's like a shot glass. And you Canadians claim to be north American.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Waste of Breath posted:

I'd never heard of thjs

Tf is teen sauce??

canola oil, water, sugar, vinegar, modified corn starch, egg yolk, salt, mustard powder, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, caramel, spices, calcium disodium EDTA, spice extract

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
A group of highly paid adults somewhere got together and somehow all agreed that Teen Sauce was an ok thing to call something

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sophy Wackles posted:

canola oil, water, sugar, vinegar, modified corn starch, egg yolk, salt, mustard powder, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, caramel, spices, calcium disodium EDTA, spice extract

I'd add some Red Number 5

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

redshirt posted:

I'd add some Red Number 5

That just turns into ketchup, idiot

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

A group of highly paid adults somewhere got together and somehow all agreed that Teen Sauce was an ok thing to call something

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A&W is good because then you can get an ice cold A&W Root Beer which is the best root beer.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have a dream ... what if wendys sold sushi

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

thathonkey posted:

And bring back the potato bar while they’re at it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dokapon Findom posted:

A&W burgs are the most expensive a la carte of all the bottom tier chains and are almost as bad as Burger King :nallears:

I mean the value proposition here is just a complete exaggeration. You can buy maybe 1.5 singles for the price of one Five Guy. The “Buddy Burger” is not a hamburger.

ar eyou in canada tho? cause as i understand it, its different here

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

My favorite item is the baconator combo.
But it's also the pretzel pub burger.

It can be two items.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

thathonkey posted:

TGI Fridays just started with sushi

I think they just put a ghost kitchen on the menu and it makes me wonder if ghost kitchen are on the way out as a concept

MK Velocity
Nov 30, 2014

I had my molar knocked out by a dildo bazooka.
i feel like wendy's breakfast is incredibly underrated. the maple bacon chicken croissant combo, for me, is tiers above everything else they have

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

woke up with a real bad case of burger brain. working up an excuse to find myself a few towns over this afternoon so i can get a good one

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

ar eyou in canada tho? cause as i understand it, its different here

The American mind cannot comprehend The Burger Family

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dokapon Findom posted:

yup

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

the american mind has more important things to ponder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGbEfU35Qg

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

A&W in canada is probably the best burger place until you're paying way too much for a burger. and at that point you should just be buying 2-3 burgers at A&W instead of a Fancy Burgér

yeah a&w is the best national chain in canada.

as a patron of the original burger priest I was saddened when cara foods bought them and turned it into another mediocre premium burger chain with pre-cut topping that come out of a bag.

Pff
Aug 17, 2012
I like the spicy chicken because my grandma liked the spicy chicken and I loved her. Same reason I like Players and Carlsberg.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

is the best that canada has to offer really a mediocre northern california burger franchise from the 1930’s? feeling like i may need to adjust my opinion of canadians somewhat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dick Fontaine posted:

is the best that canada has to offer really a mediocre northern california burger franchise from the 1930’s? feeling like i may need to adjust my opinion of canadians somewhat

they added something called "teen sauce" to their burgers, it's totally different now

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

they added something called "teen sauce" to their burgers, it's totally different now

"Smells like Teen Sauce Summer"

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Dick Fontaine posted:

a&w canada split off from the US company in 1970's

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Stink Billyums posted:

a&w canada split off from the US company in 1970's

all over teen sauce, no doubt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shake Shack burgs are p good. Love a good smashburg

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anybody pick me up that Frosty yet? Thanks if so.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Anybody pick me up that Frosty yet? Thanks if so.

Yeah about that…

*burp*

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Shake Shack burgs are p good. Love a good smashburg

Smahsburger was good as hell before they redid the menu. Now their burgs are half the size they used to be and not as good. Also I think they took all the really good regional items off the menu

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

deep dish peat moss posted:

Smahsburger was good as hell before they redid the menu. Now their burgs are half the size they used to be and not as good. Also I think they took all the really good regional items off the menu

oh yeah, didn’t they get bought out by yum brands or some garbage like that?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Not gonna lie we still get smashburger all the time in north CO. I don't find the burgers to be too small but I usually get a double, and their bun options are nice.
Still regional burgers on their menu too at least last I saw like the colorado burger. Unsure how poo poo they are region to region though.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dick Fontaine posted:

oh yeah, didn’t they get bought out by yum brands or some garbage like that?

Jollibee according to google.
I worked in some yum corp franchises and it loving sucks. Looking at you pizzahut.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Smashburger here lasted maybe a year and is now a mattress store

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

to be honest I don't have any strong restaurant opinions except that wahlburgers should be razed to the ground

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
dave's single eaten at the wheel when you're driving back to work

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I ate a BACONATOR today

The fries I got were terrible so I asked for new ones and the new ones were hot and fresh and great

Thanks for reading

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

maybealabia posted:

I ate a BACONATOR today

The fries I got were terrible so I asked for new ones and the new ones were hot and fresh and great

Thanks for reading

Lol it's called Wendy's not Karen's you herb

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

Lol it's called Wendy's not Karen's you herb

Actually it's Dave's Guaranteed Hot and Fresh Fries. No questions asked, if they aren't hot and fresh, Wendy's will replace them.

Try that at in and out and see whAt happens you lunkhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I like when the fries have had a chance to cool down a bit. Nobody needs to eat a piping hot potato. Eating all the fries before the burger is psycho behavior anyway