Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Fries are a waste of time. Just give me a regular burger and a junior burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BasicLich posted:

dave's single eaten at the wheel when you're driving back to work

My favorite sandwich for this isn't available at wendys:

Toasted Cheese

Two slices of cheese melted between a toasted bun and loaded mayo, lettuce, and tomato. May be ordered with bacon.

You wouldn't expect it but the lettuce, tomato, mayo on a grilled cheese is insaaaaaaanely good and I never do grilled cheese without it anymore

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Does the one you get also include the misunderstanding of how a bun is supposed to work on a burger?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

Does the one you get also include the misunderstanding of how a bun is supposed to work on a burger?

it's just bread

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Toasted Cheese

Two slices of cheese melted between a toasted bun and loaded mayo, lettuce, and tomato. May be ordered with bacon.

You wouldn't expect it but the lettuce, tomato, mayo on a grilled cheese is insaaaaaaanely good and I never do grilled cheese without it anymore

I can't justify ordering a grilled cheese sandwich from a fast food place. It just feels like this is the sort of thing to be made at home when you're out of all other ingredients and just want a quick dinner, possibly with soup involved.

That said, yes adding lettuce and tomato to a grilled cheese is real good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

it maximizes the exterior grilledness and it works perfectly and is absolutely delicious you god damned philistine

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Toasted Cheese

Having your own Fear & Loathing trip in Las Vegas I see

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Go to the White Castle on the strip OP.

Blow it outta your rear end in a top hat at high velocity 12 hours later!!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Both buns are facing the wrong way

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

Go to the White Castle on the strip OP.

Blow it outta your rear end in a top hat at high velocity 12 hours later!!!

that sounds good but I think I oughta spend my company's money more frivolously than that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

that sounds good but I think I oughta spend my company's money more frivolously than that

Piero's for old school italian. Or Javiers for fancy mexican.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

gotcha covered right over here

or perhaps at the heart attack grill if you’re dead set on spending that company cash on a burg, but their marketing is gross so i will not repost it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Thinking to go to the buffet at Caesar's

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I've never been to White Castle just it's negaverse clone Crystal

I only get chicken or corn dogs there though because the burgers are bad

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

while you may technically be able to tongue puréed sea urchin off your plate at caesar’s buffet, i doubt they would encourage such behavior

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Thinking to go to the buffet at Caesar's

I'd rather pay for actually good food.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Toasted Cheese

Beginning to think the constant meetings may have broken you

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

imo between this and the drunken confession to larceny, I say we elect AARD VARKMAN the Mayor of GBS

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

imo between this and the drunken confession to larceny, I say we elect AARD VARKMAN the Mayor of GBS

He'll make him the admin patron of GBS
How bad could he be

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

He'll make him the admin patron of GBS
How bad could he be

why would you do this to such an ok poster?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

jesus I was just suggesting giving him a Marion Berry-like honorary title, not putting him on the admin staff

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

One large Frosty, please.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Gotta run some errands in a bit, thinking bout hitting up the D's on the way. $5 bag calling my name

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

why would you do this to such an ok poster?

Because he's clearly on the edge of total mental breakdown and just needs a little nudge into what I'd call "Literally A Person syndrome" :evilbuddy:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
i had the 4 for $5 yesterday with a bacon cheeseburger, sweet and sour sauce and a chocolate frosty, and it was aces

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I received fish in the mail today with dry ice. tuna poke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

free hubcaps posted:

Lol it's called Wendy's not Karen's you herb

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

I received fish in the mail today with dry ice. tuna poke

Did this fish just show up??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

Actually it's Dave's Guaranteed Hot and Fresh Fries. No questions asked, if they aren't hot and fresh, Wendy's will replace them.

Try that at in and out and see whAt happens you lunkhead.

quote:

The reinvented Hot & Crispy Fries are made with real potatoes for improved heat protection and crispiness, and perfect for dipping in your favorite sauce or a Frosty®.

Fries made with real potatoes? Now I've heard of everything

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

kalel posted:

Fries are a waste of time. Just give me a regular burger and a junior burger

This is the pro move especially at Wendy's where you have the small but powerful Double Stack, dirty as hell Cheezy Cheddarburger, and of course the immortal JBC. Hell even sometimes a classic Hamburger Deluxe can hit the spot if the opulent richness of cheese and bacon is not desired.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I'd normally agree but Wendy's fries are worth

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
fries bring a balance to the fast food combo that should not be hosed with

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Fries are a pretty solid part of hitting the spot when I want to eat fast food, dunno why some weirdos ITT are slagging them.

Hardees/Carl Jr's curly fries reign supreme while McDonald's fries are bottom tier trash. Wendy's fries are above average I'll give them that much.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

redshirt posted:

Did this fish just show up??

Yeah UPS, styrofoam chest w/dry ice. Frozen solid in pouches

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fries are a pretty solid part of hitting the spot when I want to eat fast food, dunno why some weirdos ITT are slagging them.

Yup. Good fries are the cornerstone of fast food and pub food. I always eat a few fries first to get the lay of the land before digging in to the main event.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Fries in a burrito along with meat, cheese, and guac/crema is where its at.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Imagine fish just showing up at your house.

What a country.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Fries are for the car ride home

People who burg in the car are monsters

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I don't know what the gently caress happened to Wendy's but they fell off massively. They used to have the most consistent food of the national chains, too. The prices also increased so much that you would do better adding $2 and going to a real burger joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

DrManiac posted:

I don't know what the gently caress happened to Wendy's but they fell off massively. They used to have the most consistent food of the national chains, too. The prices also increased so much that you would do better adding $2 and going to a real burger joint.

what's it like having wrong opinions?

on fries: jack in the box curly fries are awesome