Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
What does seaweed taste like for people who like it? I can only taste low tide. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Smugworth posted:

That's what it's supposed to taste like

Oh. I guess I don't understand the appeal of "dead thing washed up on the beach" flavor, then!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Sushi's fine but best food on the continent is chicken vindaloo paired with some spinach naan.
Best food in the world, possibly.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

a bat posted:

This is such a good opinion! Have you tried achari chicken, though? There's a range of similar dishes that go much harder into "sour" than into "hot" in my experience, and I really think they're delicious.

YEAH, "sour" and "tart" are some of my favorite flavors! Anything pickled is intensely delicious.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Garlic cheese naan and either a makhani or Korma with rice and onion bhajias, give me that american pallet Indian

gently caress, yes. Garlic and onions are proof of a merciful god.

git apologist posted:

what about perfectly ripe tomatoes, op

especially cherry tomatoes that are sweet

Those tiny orange ones are amaaaazing. I have a bowl full of them from my garden. :3: