Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Grey Cat posted:

I too like when half of my dish is cooked.
Nothing quite as good as biting into some chicken that's raw halfway through.
The dichotomy of texture and flavor is :discourse:

Never eaten a sandwich with raw vegetables on it before? :colbert:

nice loser thread for babies you got here!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

STABASS posted:

I don't eat seafood because I live in a flyover state

most of the people in not flyover states are eating frozen fish anyway, even on the coast. learn to love the freeze

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spicy tuna roll is a scam get something with regular tuna it's way better

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Overdog posted:

You can get sushi on food stamps because it's not hot food, but they won't let you microwave it.

You could stay in the grocery store and put the sushi in the ready to go rotisserie chicken heater. There's no law against it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

Speaking of Austin, I lived there during my 20s. I guess if I'd have ever gone to the world-famous Uchi and spent a mortgage payment on a sushi dinner that amounted to a Baconator and biggie fry's amount of food I might feel different.

But alas, I was never wealthy enough for such an opulent experience. Instead, my buddies and I went to some trashy Chinese buffet on Riverside inhabiting an old movie theater. Only one of us was brave enough to reach for the mystery sushi rolls, which turned out to be cooked ham rolls. :yum:

i went to uchi like 10 years ago and it was really good 👍 but i also like the sushi at Chinese buffets 👍

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I used to order the side chicken wraps all the time and then they got rid of them and I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich all the time since I was a kid then they got rid of that too, all in the last couple of years. gently caress you Wendy's

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Dave’s double, no mayo because ketchup and mayo together is nasty. If I’m feeling chicken Wendy’s spicy chicken sando won’t let you down.

ketchup and mayo together is key to the whopper! You will regret this!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the kids also love watching skibidi toilet so what the gently caress do they know (not defending sushi h8ers they are losers)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sorry op. Using bland mayo to cut the spiciness of ketchup is a fail move but I don’t expect much else from Wendy’s midwestern roots.

the mayonnaise is for the creaminess! The CREAMINESS!!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
threads finally reached its inevitable destination as was obvious from the very first post: mayonnaise discourse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wendy's fries are good, when they're good. And bad, when they're bad.

Really makes you think.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
e:woops

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 10, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wendys is mid but i used to work at the company that distributes their products in canada and their ingredients are mostly high quality and their beef is indeed fresh never frozen. and they're very anal about that. so respect.

Did you work on the machine that turns the hamburger patties square

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wow you have to get an engineering degree to punch the holes in swiss cheese???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wendy's chili is the best way ive found to ingest shrooms

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dick Fontaine posted:

is the best that canada has to offer really a mediocre northern california burger franchise from the 1930’s? feeling like i may need to adjust my opinion of canadians somewhat

they added something called "teen sauce" to their burgers, it's totally different now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BasicLich posted:

dave's single eaten at the wheel when you're driving back to work

My favorite sandwich for this isn't available at wendys:

Toasted Cheese

Two slices of cheese melted between a toasted bun and loaded mayo, lettuce, and tomato. May be ordered with bacon.

You wouldn't expect it but the lettuce, tomato, mayo on a grilled cheese is insaaaaaaanely good and I never do grilled cheese without it anymore

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bird food bathtub posted:

Does the one you get also include the misunderstanding of how a bun is supposed to work on a burger?

it maximizes the exterior grilledness and it works perfectly and is absolutely delicious you god damned philistine

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

Go to the White Castle on the strip OP.

Blow it outta your rear end in a top hat at high velocity 12 hours later!!!

that sounds good but I think I oughta spend my company's money more frivolously than that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Thinking to go to the buffet at Caesar's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

Actually it's Dave's Guaranteed Hot and Fresh Fries. No questions asked, if they aren't hot and fresh, Wendy's will replace them.

Try that at in and out and see whAt happens you lunkhead.

quote:

The reinvented Hot & Crispy Fries are made with real potatoes for improved heat protection and crispiness, and perfect for dipping in your favorite sauce or a Frosty®.

Fries made with real potatoes? Now I've heard of everything