Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

rotor posted:

got my tea rig runnin

i’d drink that tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

thats a nice tea set. i gotta get something like that that'll keep a pot warm in my office so i dont need to bounce between here and the kitchen so many times

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Achmed Jones posted:

thats a nice tea set. i gotta get something like that that'll keep a pot warm in my office so i dont need to bounce between here and the kitchen so many times

having a tea stand you can keep a candle under is real nice imo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i never knew tea lights were for..that. it all makes sense now. i take it you go through a candle a day?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Achmed Jones posted:

i never knew tea lights were for..that. it all makes sense now. i take it you go through a candle a day?

lmao what a wholesome fact to learn

depends on how long you want to keep the tea hot really but that’s not an unreasonable goal. you are burning indoors tho and you can smell it. on the plus side 50 packs of tea lights tend to be pretty cheap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Achmed Jones posted:

lol u & jonny both

i buy extendo-burn ones that last about six hours

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

drinking some more mate after having read borges who keeps mentioning it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

got a pot of second-pour puerh, thats some good tea

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I drank a pot of coffee for breakfast but for lunch? It's tea time bitch

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Gunpowder tea :blastu:

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

if i drink tea on a empty stomach i get really nauseous until i sneeze then i'm fine???

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

sippin on that leaf

110723_8
Nov 8, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTDGUEIruI&t=117s

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

rotor posted:

sippin on that leaf

ooo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
having a tea. let it steep too long. thankfully it’s not too bitter. earl gray stays winning

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

timg more like tea img

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Achmed Jones posted:

timg more like tea img

when you're right, you're right.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
havin green tea

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

to celebrate friday i opened up my packet of, and I quote, "King of Duck poo poo Aroma"

it's pretty good

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

had a nice big mug of peppermint tea tonight

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

drinking a nice basket-aged puerh this morning. it's so good.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

mondays are poo poo, so im drinkin that duck poo poo

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

brewin some locally-sourced wintergreen leaves. good stuff.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I just had a cup of tea.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i had some tie guan yin this morning

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

oh yeah I opened that puer black tea last night. it was ok, not as strong as other puer I’ve had though

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

rocking the last of my shark feed puer from white2tea. nice overcast day.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
having some tea in a desperate attempt not to have to post in the tired thread

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i got a nice pot of some puerh that claims to be 20 years old but man idk if i believe that

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

idk

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

nice tea

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

you know

i think if you really were drinking tea all day you might start to get some funny looks

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

you know

i think if you really were drinking tea all day you might start to get some funny looks

nope

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

its good but :shrug:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

drinking a cup

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

drinking a cup

this guy knows whats up

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i want tea i can drink at night. even white teas can have a significant amount of caffeine, which i guess leaves either decaffeinated or teas that aren't tea

anyone know of good decaf? i'd prefer loose chinese stuff but i guess it's not vital. i'm also open to non-tea teas, but i'll admit being skeptical. i have ginger tea and it's better than nothing but it'd be cool to have more tea-ish tea for nighttime

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Achmed Jones posted:

i want tea i can drink at night. even white teas can have a significant amount of caffeine, which i guess leaves either decaffeinated or teas that aren't tea

anyone know of good decaf? i'd prefer loose chinese stuff but i guess it's not vital. i'm also open to non-tea teas, but i'll admit being skeptical. i have ginger tea and it's better than nothing but it'd be cool to have more tea-ish tea for nighttime

i've yet to have a good decaf tea. there are finally some good decaf coffees (especially if you roast yourself) but the teas have always been flavourless. hopefully someone can point out a good one.

lots of good other options though. it's not to my taste really but how do you feel about rooibos? my local shoppe also puts out a really good herbal chai blend

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

my general stance is that rooibos is fine _i guess_ but i remember it just being a wholly different thing. same with chamomile etc. i've never had an herbal tea that i liked a lot

great call on the chai, though - no big deal if the tea sucks when the masala is much more of the point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Achmed Jones posted:

i drink decaf Constant Comment because i cant shut the gently caress up