Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
as far as tea oddities go, i like lapsang souchong, which i guess is to be expected since i like things that taste smokey in general. a nice cup on a winter afternoon is good. i've also used it to flavor food; notably as part of a gravlax recipe which made a kind of smoked salmon / gravlax hybrid that was pretty nice

other than that i like japanese green teas in general when i want something light. my go to for that is kamairicha which isn't exactly typical of that family and has pretty much zero bitterness to it, with some mild roasted nuts flavors

i don't drink all that much tea anymore though. it's mostly coffee now so i can get the caffeine i need to survive yet another day of this miserable existence. though oddly enough i never really got into coffee nearly as much as tea; i'm pretty snobbish for the latter but will drink any caffeinated black sludge without complaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

mediaphage posted:

cheaper to just boil hot dogs and drink that

rude.