Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
drink hojicha, op, it’s good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
tea is also good iced. not that awful syrupy stuff they serve in the bad states, just normal tea that’s served cold. green, black, it’s all delicious

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
american electric kettles still take forever to boil. 240v mains is the one thing I miss from britain

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

Gnossiennes posted:

i kinda want a fancy temperature controlled kettle, but tbh my current go-until-it-boils electric kettle is fine and i use a meat thermometer (it doesn't touch meat) to check the water temperature

my favorite tea is best steeped at around 155 despite it claiming 175 is the correct temperature

how are you getting water to remain liquid that far above 100