Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think Ive finally accepted that tea is superior to coffee

if I never have another coffee again I think I’ll be ok. tea supremacy

actually soda water supremacy [spoiler]actually expired energy drink supremacy[/spoiler]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
TIL u can’t nest spoilers thjs is bullshit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
smoke lapsang souchong every day

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not quite, it’s a play on the phrase “smoke weed every day” that’s at the end of the next episode off dr dre’s album 2001

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk

if it’s not tea from the tea plant it’s just leaf water

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I drink tea with plenty of milk. when other people ask how I have it and I say very milky they still just put in like 3cc of milk. I’d say I’d aim for about 2/5 milk by volume

I want to be able to drink my drink not sip away at it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there’s a tree here in new zealand called manuka and it’s called the tea tree coz when settlers came here they used it for tea

gently caress I cannot imagine drinking that and thinking it’s improved some water

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some people call cactus juice cactus “tea” and I won’t like it’s gross but much like real tea it’s got drugs in it which makes it worthwhile

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah that’s the one

I think they have to on some level determine that a majority of the honey comes from the flowers of the manuka tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if you use a pressure cooker you can get water up to about 115c which obv makes for some extremely fast tea action