Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Sash! posted:

Eh, $4m seems low but it depends on what you're doing with your life. You can maintain an upper middle class lifestyle for 40 or 50 years. The problem is that you don't have the excess to really use all of the free time you have.

Yeah based on the "live on 3% of the principal" rule that's an annual income of $120k. Certainly solid, and in some areas pretty comfortable. But my wife and I combined make nearly double that, and with mortgage and day care I don't like we could get by on that size of an income where we live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-jamey-chadwell-a-top-target-at-mississippi-state

Chadwell at MSU strikes me as a decent fit. Though how is he as a recruiter? Isn't that pretty important in Starkville?

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
I like bowls still. There's def less juice than even a decade ago, but silly little football games in late Dec are awesome. Plus it's a good excuse to see college friends if you get into a fun/local one.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007

General Dog posted:

What if they played the non-playoff bowls as the conclusion of spring practice? Give everyone a little spring break trip, give the fans a look at the early enrollees and their new coordinators systems in beta.

Hard pass. Lining up with the holidays is part of the appeal for me.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It’s true. We are expecting a baby so we are gonna be laying low and watching a poo poo ton of bad bowl games. CFB is the one sport that my wife actually likes. Pls don’t come early KG3.

Congrats! Hope all goes well with the baby and bowl game watching!

Remeber that you can watch espn events on your phone hours after the fact. I watched a lot of rugby in the wee hours up with our kiddo when she was a freshie. And none of it was live.